Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

franciscofranco

Recognized Developer
Dec 9, 2010
Carcavelos
OOS 3.5.3 through your app

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using XDA-Developers mobile app

Flash through TWRP. There's a bug from FKUpdater that's causing the WiFi module from being injected (working on this). Sorry.

Confirming this , wifi wont turn on

OOS 3.5.3 here

Flash through TWRP. There's a bug from FKUpdater that's causing the WiFi module from being injected (working on this). Sorry.

Root lost? What? What root method are you using? I don't touch anything related to root anywhere in the flashing process.

pvillasuso

Apr 16, 2007
Root lost? What? What root method are you using? I don't touch anything related to root anywhere in the flashing process.

Most common method , Supersu ( via twrp ) .

When I try to open SuperSu app : There is no SU binary installed .... blah blah
When I try to open your kernel updater app : Unable to acquire ROOT access

Duncan1982

Feb 6, 2014
If flashing from another Kernel (you will loose WiFi) So flash the update (Dirty) and all will be just fine, I experienced this also, just finished doing the above & all is working.....

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using XDA-Developers mobile app

franciscofranco

Recognized Developer
Dec 9, 2010
Carcavelos
Most common method , Supersu ( via twrp ) .

When I try to open superSu app : There is no SU binary installed .... blah blah
When I try to open your kernel updater app : Unable to acquire ROOT acces

Dunno. I don't touch anything related to SuperSu. I also have SuperSu, working just fine, I already flashed like 50 times on top of it, no issues, so I dunno what it might be.

Reactions: DemonDroid_97

franciscofranco

Recognized Developer
Dec 9, 2010
Carcavelos
If flashing from another Kernel (you will loose WiFi) So flash the update (Dirty) and all will be just fine, I experienced this also, just finished doing the above & all is working.....

Well, yeah. Actually, I'll add a small fix for that and re-upload, I think I can go around that issue. Thanks for reminding me.

jclp

Feb 8, 2015
I have the same problem as the other colleagues, the WiFi does not connect, the Kernel install it using the TWRP. I'm going to try again.

pvillasuso

Apr 16, 2007

Well I was running tyranus , so I decided to go back to the stock kernel and flash franco´s from there !

You mean the OTA update ( dirty ) for OOS 3.5.3 ???

knpk13

Dec 11, 2015
OnePlus 3
OnePlus 3T
Can I flash this directly over bluspark kernel or do I need to flash stock boot.img first or even the entire stock ROM?

Also is it okay to use kernel adiutor instead of FKUpdater? I just bought the pro version of KA and Boeffla config, and if compatibility isn't restricted to your app, I'd like to avoid buying more kernel control apps..

Last edited:

Duncan1982

Feb 6, 2014
I have the same problem as the other colleagues, the WiFi does not connect, the Kernel install it using the TWRP. I'm going to try again.
Probably late, but just wait......look above.....fix will come.....[emoji106] will save you a bit of time, be sure to thank the Dev & not me......[emoji12]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts