[ROM] [MIUI 10] [8.7.23] MIUI 10 for Le 2 - S3 = Info in YT

Search This thread

KevinU36

Aug 25, 2017
Hi guys!
Looking for Google and YouTube I found that there is already Miui 10 for LeEco Le 2 - S3
Information, videos, links are not mine
* I just want to show the information and see who already tried it*

(31/07) Testing for me:
it really works very well, you have to install it with full wipe, is good stable and very fast!
the bad thing is that it is based on the Chinese rom and comes only in Chinese and English, and without Google services (it can be solved)

owner post: goo.gl/VZ9BLW
link download: goo.gl/vyfkKu

Last edited:

KevinU36

Aug 25, 2017
Can u do a proper video review? The ones in YouTube are not detailed. Is the camera fine? I heard that it has both miui and eui cameras pre-installed.
Well I tell you, the probe and is functional, google apps is downloaded by searching "google" in the app store of xiaomi to download an app and press a button and installs play store and others.
the rom is very fast, has better battery life than aosp and is very beautiful, as always from MIUI

KevinU36

Aug 25, 2017
and on the camera, because it seems the best since it brings the miui camera and is very good as the stock

lukros

Sep 17, 2013
Cracow
Hi guys,

I've installed MIUI 10 8.7.26 on Le 2 (X526). Works perfectly (Unfortunately this is only opinion of person who is using this phone because I am not the owner). However, two days after installation this person started to observe afterimages on screen... Before MIUI, EUI form Cuoco92 was installed and during 3 months of using Le 2 there were no afterimages. My colleague has also this phone, he installed MIUIPro 9 and he's also struggling with afterimages on screen... Does somebody have similiar issues with Le2?

bayron_olaff

Jan 11, 2012
Iguala
Hi guys,

I've installed MIUI 10 8.7.26 on Le 2 (X526). Works perfectly (Unfortunately this is only opinion of person who is using this phone because I am not the owner). However, two days after installation this person started to observe afterimages on screen... Before MIUI, EUI form Cuoco92 was installed and during 3 months of using Le 2 there were no afterimages. My colleague has also this phone, he installed MIUIPro 9 and he's also struggling with afterimages on screen... Does somebody have similiar issues with Le2?

No, I don't have any problems, and I've been using the phone for 3 days too.

sambhunath

Jul 11, 2012
I have tried once to see it's performance regarding lte, but for me it had similar problem as for miuipro on my x522, i.e it keeps losing signal . Camera was working perfect. Is it just me who has difficulty with miui. Any suggestions please.

KevinU36

Aug 25, 2017
I have tried once to see it's performance regarding lte, but for me it had similar problem as for miuipro on my x522, i.e it keeps losing signal . Camera was working perfect. Is it just me who has difficulty with miui. Any suggestions please.

I also had problems with the signal, take out the sim cards tray and put it back again and reinstall the rom and it worked.
If something then reloads the rom or tries to put a rom that works and reinstalls miui again. :confused:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys!
    Looking for Google and YouTube I found that there is already Miui 10 for LeEco Le 2 - S3
    Information, videos, links are not mine
    * I just want to show the information and see who already tried it*

(31/07) Testing for me:
    it really works very well, you have to install it with full wipe, is good stable and very fast!
    the bad thing is that it is based on the Chinese rom and comes only in Chinese and English, and without Google services (it can be solved)

owner post: goo.gl/VZ9BLW
    link download: goo.gl/vyfkKu
    i completed 2 days on this rom
    its awesome
    better than miuipro9
    everything working
    bettery backup like stock rom
    i think it is the best rom for le2
    very simple
    just flash 19s bootloader over rom