[OS4.3] Wifi Fix | Root | DeKnox | Debloat | CSC features | Build prop

Search This thread

sam5154

Feb 16, 2011
Thanks Dr this is great.
.I tried it with mobile odin and it didn't worked. but then i tried flashing with normal odin and since my phone rebooted to recovery mode, I did a wipe too. and now I have WIFI.

mor_1228

Oct 3, 2010
Delhi
i am also waiting for dr ketan to build pre rooted+ knox free new firmware MK4 rom so that i can flash stock 4.3 and get stock features specially stock camera( that's the only reason i purchased note2 and use stock rom)

bkoron

Jul 26, 2007
Question

Thanks for the help that you provide fellows for us. But i have a question because i confused.
You said that we can flash ROM (MK4) without bootloader and then flash the wifi fix. Iwould like to let me know if the right steps is the above

1.Open odin 3.07 or 3.09 (after charge phone and goes to downloading mode)
2.Chose for MK4 ROM only AP, CP and CSC (and not BL)
3.Choose on AP button from Odin 3.09 the wifi fix patch
4. Make a full wipe.

P.S. I use 4.1.2 Stock ROM and stock bootloader + Root
Am i right??

Also can i use the TriangleAway to reset Custom Binary and rooting flasinh CF-AutoRoot???:rolleyes:

Thanks in advance:good:

dr.ketan

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Editing here

1.Open odin 3.07 or 3.09 (after charge phone and goes to downloading mode)
2.Chose for MK4 ROM only AP, CP and CSC (and not BL)
Flash and Reboot
Repeat Step1
3.Choose on AP button from Odin 3.09 the wifi fix patch
Flash and Reboot
4. Make a full wipe. (If you need, OR sometime after step 2 device may not boot normally then you have to wipe at that stage)

You can't reset counter if you have patched wifi.
You have to move back to 4.1.2

Dude_Virus

Mar 8, 2007
I flashed the latest 4.3 which was released and now I am stuck. Any luck flashing an old bootloader to get back to 4.1.2 OR a way to root without that idiotic KNOX security denying my root access. This stupid feature that Samsung introduced has totally put me off. I was planning to go for a note 3 but not anymore. I tried this http://www.theandroidsoul.com/root-galaxy-note-2-on-android-4-3-firmware-and-removes-knox-too/ but not working.

Any help is appreciated to either root or get back to 4.1.2.

tarunvats33

Jun 2, 2012
New Delhi
Please Help

I have updated my phone through ota to official 4.3 rom which has a knox bootloader
can anyone tell me the proper instruction to root it and flash any custom rom :confused::confused:.......
it would be a great help.....

tsk1979

Jan 24, 2011
Dr. Ketan, can I flash it with mobile odin?

If flashing via PC odin. Do I need to put my phone in download mode?

Last edited:

Alipk52

May 14, 2011
Karachi
OnePlus 5
Realme XT
@dr.ketan i want to ask do we need to flash wifi patch only once as long as we remain on older bootloader? or we need to flash it on each rom install? i have flashed wanam 4.2 based on mk4, with old bootloader and patched wifi, my mobile network is keep on disconnecting and reconnecting, i missed few calls because of this, any advise will be appreciated, Thank you

Last edited:

Dude_Virus

Mar 8, 2007
Dr Ketan... is there a possibility of getting root if the latest 4.3 is already flashed and bootloader is now KNOX locked.

How can we modify the bootloader..??

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

pankaj_GB

Jul 3, 2011
Delhi
Sorry for asking again but will this patch work on n7105?

thanks

No

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

Dr. Ketan, can I flash it with mobile odin?

If flashing via PC odin. Do I need to put my phone in download mode?

Bootloader cannot be flashed by mobile odin..
For using pc odin it is obvious to put it in download mode..

Reactions: tsk1979

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [Tool] Root | DeKnox | Debloat | CSC & Build.prop Fs | EFS | Wifi FIX on Old bootloader

I am rewriting this thread to make available common tool at one place. Though this tool is available since long but newbies unable to find it.
    Here is description How this tool can be useful on latest 4.3 ROM

Features

• Root & Busybox
    • DeKnox
    • Recovery Flasher
    • Backup & mass bloatware remover
    • Restore
    • Odex Remover
    • Customize bloat remover
    • Customize CSC Features
    • Tweaks
    • LockScreen security bypass
    • Push System Apks
    • GPS Fixer

How to use This Tool

• Download Philz recovery (avoid latest v) from here and flash using Odin with PDA tab. Newbie can refer this image
    • Download DrKetan Multitool adv V6 and copy to SD card
    • Reboot to recovery (Home + Power + Vol up)
    • Select Install zip from SD card and navigate to Multitool file you have copied as said above and flash
    This will start Aroma and now follow wizard. Remember you have to select option which you needs, you can skip any option which you don't like.

For detail description of features refer this Thread post #1 & #3

After Root with this tool if you get FC SuperSU / Binary update fail, for that just update it from play store and it should work fine.

WIFI FIx moved to post #2

Video guide by @savadam (Big thanks)
    For N7100
    As all of you are knowing latest 4.3 built have new bootloader and samsung have implemented knox security.

Also note that latest leaked 4.3 (MK4) having new bootloader and it may not be downgrade.
    I will update this post later for details.
    If you want to use latest ROM without bootloader, you may need to use wifi patch.

Download wifi patch , extract and flash with Odin for PDA tab.

I already have mention this on one of my thread but making this separate so any bootloader related stuff can be posted at single place

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOR SPH-900 spring mode

Read This
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FOR t889
    Read This

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FOR t889v
    Read This
    SPH N900 Forum senior member @lorjay589 have contacted for wifi patch for their device and provided source. based on that here I have made wifi patch attaching here,

Here is patch, Flash with PDA tab of Odin.
    http://d-h.st/6qX

Edit : I have got confirmation from @lorjay589 it is working fine.
    @mattlowry

Here is wifi patch for t889
    Extract and Flash Wifi_patch_t889.tar.md5 with PC odin for PDA tab.
    So we can we now flash this Wi-Fi patch and flash your ROM or electron DN3.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Can I flash MK4 ROM with MJ5 bootloader and apply your patch

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    No need to flash bootloader, flash any ROM and if you have wifi issue, just flash fix

hi dr ketan, ive been following your thread and the ditto thread for information regarding on how to flash using heimdall on osx, but still no luck... ive been wanting to flash mj5 rom on my note 2, maybe you could help me... thanks in advance
    Check this
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=33074572