HTC HD Mini Battery

Search This thread

saint168

Aug 11, 2006
Since the Aria and the HD Mini are almost identical, are the accessories the same. I think most of the cases should work. Are the batteries same?

discord2k

Jun 26, 2009
On the HTC wiki, it shows the accessories for the hd mini are also compatible with the aria. Cases and batteries.

Sent from my HTC Aria using XDA App

pcruz

Jun 27, 2010
Los Angeles
From the research that i have done they are exactly the same phone.

I ordered a replacement battery cover and battery from ebay, will report back when they arrive.

tacitapproval

Jul 1, 2010
I bought a HD Mini battery from ebay. It is the same exact battery as the Aria. While I am sure it is counterfeit, it has a yellow HTC covering. It works fine so far, but I haven't timed it against the genuine original battery yet.

asiancuta

Feb 24, 2010
Georgia
What's the miliamp per hr? Aria's is 1200. 1500 is ideal and standard on the higher end smartphones with 1Ghz processors to get a full day use out of a charge.

tacitapproval

Jul 1, 2010
It is listed at 1200mAh--indeed, it is identical in appearance to the genuine HTC Aria battery, except the color is slightly darker--but, I would take those claimed numbers with a grain of salt.

That said, it has lasted all day today and I have 62% left, so it doesn't look bad.

Last edited:

dexmix

Aug 13, 2010
The docks, batteries and Cases, even the battery cover for the HD mini are all compatible with the Aria.

I thought this was a known fact. I have all of these - batter cover, batteries, and many cases that are actually for the HD Mini. My favorite transparent TPU case is actually for an HD Mini. It's the same fricken phone. LOL.

mikedenney

Sep 18, 2011
Bowling Green
www.pcdr.co
Thanks, Guys...

Thanks for this info, guys--you can bet I've been wasting hours trying to find this stuff out...to me, the Aria will go down in history like the Commodore Amiga--just a uniquely great product, but plagued by some bad timing (how many iPhone releases?), etc.
The comparison, to me, though, ends when I realize how much more poorly the Aria was supported than the Amiga (or add your favorite 'left behind' computer here).