Overall love

Search This thread

XDA_RealLifeReview

RealLifeReview Dude
Nov 2, 2015
Yes, yes, it's possible to love a phone. Heck, you sleep next to it, don't you? Rate this thread to indicate your love for the T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 8, all things considered. A higher rating indicates that the T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is an incredible phone that you enjoy tremendously. You love it. :eek:

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

papabear

May 10, 2007
Hell
For those of you who already own this phone..
Did you upgrade from a GN4?
Is it THAT much better?
Are you rooted, or stock?
Thanks.

Debating on whether to take the plunge or wait it out.

PapaMag

Mar 13, 2011
White City, Utah
OnePlus 9
For those of you who already own this phone..
Did you upgrade from a GN4?
Is it THAT much better?
Are you rooted, or stock?
Thanks.

Debating on whether to take the plunge or wait it out.

I went from the Note 4 to S7 Edge. I couldn't be happier with my Note 8. It is by far the best device I've ever owned. Display, Battery Life, etc. There is absolutely no reason for me to root this device. Being able to use Substratum Swift Black theme, Adguard, and Package Disabler Pro, what else is there.

lildoggs

Jul 16, 2009
New York
I thought the note 7 was the best phone I've ever owned. Then I bought the s8+. I was very pleased by the phone's esthetics. It was a beautiful phone, but after jumping to the note 8. I have to say Samsung hit it out of the ball park with this one. Not only is it is beautiful phone to look at but the performance is amazing. I thought that 2 extra gigs wasn't going to make a difference but I was wrong. With the extra 2 gigs and the software upgrade it definitely the best phone to date. ☺

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using XDA-Developers Legacy app

JesseMT4G

Aug 30, 2011
Youngstown
Still getting used to it, but it's a nice phone for sure. So much to do and getting addicted to the S-Pen and all it can do. Really digging some of the colorbook apps. Has without question the best screen to date I've used.

With that said, loved my Mate 9 and easily my favorite phone of all time and I've had every flag ship phone known to date . Just sold it and man do I already miss key things....like the battery life! That phone was an absolute beast! That and the form factor.

Again, it's only been a short while with the n8 and I am sure this will grow on me saving any silly situations. Hoping the battery life gets better for sure.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Medevac1

May 17, 2016
The Samsung Note 8 is the Swiss Army knife of phones: just a beautiful, feature-packed monstrosity of fun and functionality. I purchased mine from Samsung Direct and received a $300 discount for trading in my trusty LG G4 and got a free Gear 360 to boot. I have an LG V20 to cover the wide angle thing while my Note's dual camera set up nicely covers the zoom shots. This is just an all around great piece of technology and I'm so glad I purchased it. Hats off to Samsung.

Jun 17, 2008
Dallas, TX
As for me, I love my Note 8. I have read complaints about the fingerprint scanner, but it's been fine for me ( I dont have small dainty hands - lol). People need to understand there is no perfect phone - there will always be complaints). Sure, the Note 9 is out, and it may incrementally be more powerful, but for the money, it's hard to beat the Note 8. And, yes, I use the S-pen a lot (again, I don't have dainty hands). I admit to being a little biased because I have used various iterations of the Note family, but for me, it's been the one phone that has done well for me #teamgalaxy

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yes, yes, it's possible to love a phone. Heck, you sleep next to it, don't you? Rate this thread to indicate your love for the T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 8, all things considered. A higher rating indicates that the T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is an incredible phone that you enjoy tremendously. You love it. :eek:

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!
    Best phone yet - Gawd I missed the S-Pen
    Best phone......... ever.........
    Love mine from day one. 5 stars in my opinion.