[ICS-MIUI] MIUI v.4 2.2.24 for Blade by doc3000 (beta1)

Search This thread

Kannibalism

Sep 14, 2011
.: Underworld :.
would one of you guys please upload the rom to a host site like dropbox, mediafire etc.. i cant download because i dont have a registration and cant understand nothing in the website ^_^

Kannibalism

Sep 14, 2011
.: Underworld :.
back on topic after trying this rom like a said i would i am happy with the way it works and looking forward for future updates.

Great work
cheers
kannibalism

Sabrezx

Aug 10, 2008
Stirling
Hi, after flashing (full wipe of cache, info, dalvik and battery) the phone restarts but after the orange MIUI logo appears nothing else happens, have left it 20 mins to be sure. Anyone else have this problem/ know how to resolve it?

Many thanks

karthiknr

Jan 1, 2012
Sabrezx said:
Hi, after flashing (full wipe of cache, info, dalvik and battery) the phone restarts but after the orange MIUI logo appears nothing else happens, have left it 20 mins to be sure. Anyone else have this problem/ know how to resolve it?

Many thanks

Have you checked your partition size and GEN? You're ending up with a bootloop maybe because your system partition size is less.

Sent from my Blade using XDA app

Sabrezx

Aug 10, 2008
Stirling
Bloke I bought it from said it was upgraded from GEN1 to GEN2. I am just partitioning the sd with clockwork mod which I'm guessing is wrong, haven't had to do this since my desire, have been running an S2.
Do I have to change the system partition size through adb?

Thanks again for help

karthiknr

Jan 1, 2012
Sabrezx said:
Bloke I bought it from said it was upgraded from GEN1 to GEN2. I am just partitioning the sd with clockwork mod which I'm guessing is wrong, haven't had to do this since my desire, have been running an S2.
Do I have to change the system partition size through adb?

Thanks again for help

Do one thing. If you're running any rom with terminal,type df-h and check your system partition size. If its 200mb or more,then you have some other problem. If you have less than 200mb then use Wbaw's GEN2 TPT v10 and try this rom again.

EDIT-Just saw your previous post. Did you do wipe data/factory reset and format /system?

Sent from my Blade using XDA app

Sabrezx

Aug 10, 2008
Stirling
Thanks for the advice, turns out the phone had not been updated to GEN 2. Updated and the ROM installed fine, thanks very much for the advice.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MIUI v.4 2.2.24 for Blade by doc3000 (beta1)

Let me present you MIUI ROM made by me, allbest on Modaco, aka doc3000 on XDA and DOC2008 on 4pda.

Based on Burstlam's CM9-PRE-RC05.5-BLADE and MIUI 2.2.24 beta

Thanks to Burstlam for his ICS ROM and jahlovePL from XDA for help.

What should work:

- MIUI themes
    - Wired headset
    - Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
    - Music player (FLAC support added)
    - GPU acceleration
    - SD card
    - Google Sync
    - Gmail (partly)
    - Sound
    - Gallery
    - Maps (May not work)
    - Multi-touch
    - Market
    - Auto rotation
    - Superuser
    - Able Overclock
    - Telephone Fully works
    - GAPPS
    - USB storage mode (only via Dual Mount SD Widget - included in the ROM)
    - DSP manager
    - Default browser
    - Built-in file manager
    - Video (with MX video player app)
    - Camera (You can take pictures, but does not what you're doing!)

What does not work:

- YouTube (app)
    - Wi-Fi tethering / mobile hotspot
    - Auto brightness doesn't work properly. It's better to disable it.

Issues:

- orange help pop-up disables keyboard in text field

Solution: to make a missed call and tap notification in the expanded status bar - pop-up will no longer appear

INSTALLATION:

• You need at least 200mb system
    • Download the ROM
    • Copy the ZIP to Memory Card
    • Start CWM
    • Make a Full Wipe (data/factory reset, wipe cache, wipe dalvik cache, mount & storage > format /system)
    • Start the install
    • Boot into the ROM
    • Wait 2-3 minutes
    • Reboot
    • Enjoy!

MIUI THEMES:

ATTENTION: Before using MIUI themes you should create data/system/theme folder with root explorer. The themes for old MIUI are not fully supported. Miui v4 won't theme settings and other system menus unless made for v4.

You can use downloaded on PC themes by copy MTZ files into MIUI/theme on your SD.

DOWNLOAD

miuieng.jpg
    It's look very good!
    Is it stable, fast?
    Radio fm work?(no,ok :D)

Send from my awsome ZTE Blade!

fm don't work. ROM is stable and fast.
    Whoa! Nice!:) Stable and fast. Thank you.:)

Edit: Can i add this to the list of ROM's in the "ICS ROM's by Saaransh" thread?

Yes of course
    Cant wait for you to update the base rom to burstlams 5.6.1 with openGL :D

Unfortunately MIUI doesn't work on Burstlam's 5.6 and 5.6.1. These ROMs are different from others CM9 ROMs.
    1. Why says the market, I cannot install DB Navigator, Google Goggles and Öffi? I can live without Goggles but not without DB Navigator AND without Öffi. I need at least one of them.

I expect that these programs are not compatible with Android 4.0.3