[THEME][ACS]ICS Theme v2.5[3/2/2012]ICS transitions are BACK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

dodgerbluehero

Mar 28, 2010
Ok I just installed 3.0 with v2.5 ics and it seems kinda laggy, I didn't really test 4.0 itself without the theme but the transitions are choppy, and messy, it also seems to lag randomly. Let me know if you have the same results, hopefully it's not related to the new battery script.

Edit- It's 3.0, I swapped the kernel for stock el29 repack and now it's running faster then hell.

It was posted in calks thread by some users that the included kernel caused lag. Most tried a different kernel and it seemed to fix it. I noticed lag to and flashed rouges stock el29 and it seems much better

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA

Overstew

Oct 3, 2010
This theme should work fine on Calk's v3.0. None of the items this theme replaces are edited, from what I see. We're going to move our efforts onto ICS and I'll be updated my ObsidianRed theme and introducing a new theme on top of that. ICS4ICS will be updated every so often prior to official ICS, but the other two themes will wait until official ICS.

P.S. When did I get recognized themer? :D

BDR456

Nov 24, 2010
Longwood
This theme should work fine on Calk's v3.0. None of the items this theme replaces are edited, from what I see. We're going to move our efforts onto ICS and I'll be updated my ObsidianRed theme and introducing a new theme on top of that. ICS4ICS will be updated every so often prior to official ICS, but the other two themes will wait until official ICS.

P.S. When did I get recognized themer? :D

Shame

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Overstew

Oct 3, 2010
Shame

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

if something happens with gb that makes this unusable, I'll throw out an update. But no need to fix something that's not broken. :p

On top of that, ics is pretty much the next big thing so nearly all devs have moved on, too.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

MarcAntonyy

Feb 18, 2011
Rachel Cook's bedroom
if something happens with gb that makes this unusable, I'll throw out an update. But no need to fix something that's not broken. :p

On top of that, ics is pretty much the next big thing so nearly all devs have moved on, too.

Thanks for all the info and making our phones look like awesomesauce. Muuuuuuuuuuch appreciated.

PanchoPlanet

Oct 15, 2011
Crooklyn
Anyone notice wierd crt screen during wake and sleep, running this theme with Calk's 3.0 rom .? Let me know.
Open.

sent from my microwave ala XDA premium.

PanchoPlanet

Oct 15, 2011
Crooklyn
Hey Overstew is there a way to move the apps/home button from the right side to the center on the bottom dock. To give it more ics look.
Great theme , great look and feel.
Also link to Personal Touch aka personal edition is dead, anyway I can get this from somewere else.
Thanks.
Pp.

Last edited:

Overstew

Oct 3, 2010
Hey Overstew is there a way to move the apps/home button from the right side to the center on the bottom dock. To give it more ics look.
Great theme , great look and feel.
Also link to Personal Touch aka personal edition is dead, anyway I can get this from somewere else.
Thanks.
Pp.

I'll ask Calk and see if this is possible.

srkmagnus

Jan 13, 2010
The only changes in 3.0 that may be reverted are the visual changes Calkulin has included and the updated apps if there is a themed version included with Overstew's update. Also, the Framework files are probably still the same so there should be no reason why the last update, meant for 2.9.2 won't work on 3.0 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My work is no longer being hosted on XDA.
    Addons
    Visit the download link in the OP for addons.

Roboto (How-To)

1) Install Font Changer from Android Market
    https://market.android.com/details?i...ngerlite&hl=en

2) Download Roboto-Regular Font
    http://dev-host.org/kaud29snzp1r/Roboto-Regular.ttf

3) Place in .fontchanger folder in internal memory

4) Run Font Changer then Apply & Reboot

-----------------------------------------------------

Use Color Code: ff33b5e5

(TSM) Lockscreen Mod by MADDOGGIN for ICS Theme v2.2
    http://dev-host.org/2luxzevcnyo8/TSM_ICS_2.2_by_MADDOGGIN.zip

*NOTE*
    Not Working!
    Lockcreen Settings
    CPU Settings

OK this is pretty much what we have (for now). The custom Lockscreens do not work because we have to figure out how to compile the framework, until then we will look into removing the menu for Lockscreens & CPU Settings. Think of this as an AIO Mod that has SystemUI Tweaks. Notice that this will overwrite any battery percentage mod or framework change you have made, if you wish to keep your battery percentage mod or changes made to the framework just delete the framework-res.apk from the framework folder in this zip.

This is not compatible with the AIO Mod so you have to make a choice, AIO Mod or Lockscreen Mod. Both have toggles but Lockscreen Mod gives you the added benefits of SystemUI & Status Bar tweaks.

If you are coming from AIO Mod to Lockscreen Mod you MUST do the following:

1) format /system
    2) flash Calk v2.8
    3) flash ICS Theme v2.2
    4) flash Lockscreen Mod

If you are going from Lockscreen Mod back to AIO Mod you MUST do the following:

1) format /system
    2) flash Calk v2.8
    3) flash ICS Theme v2.2
    4) flash AIO Mod

ICS CAMERA 2.0:

RmzhI2Kr
    jd2ul6VQ
    Tit3nOt6

Download link:

ICS Camera v2.0 (Calk v2.8.x Based): (zip flashable)
    http://dev-host.org/5cds81fh68p4/ICS_Camera_v2.0_Calk2.8.x.zip

ICS Camera v2.0 (Stock EL29): (zip flashable)
    http://dev-host.org/gpbc888bgti8/ICS_Camera_v2.0_Stock_EL29.zip

Here is the OP wallpaper:
    http://db.tt/oNYL82Ka

2.3 Things to Address
    - Black text on TW Buttons
    - TW Button Images

[Q] What's the difference between Normal & Personal Touch aka personal edition?
    ================================================================

- BLUE menu dividers
    - Original 6 BAR signal bars in BLUE

XoGYiAQ0
    Version 2.2
    - Based on EL29 / Calk v2.8
    - Theme'd Calendar Widget
    - ICS Calculator
    - Google Music
    - Fix Various Notification Icons
    - CRT/ICS Transition Animations
    - Email App Theme'd
    - Various other small changes
    - Updated all Add-Ons

Again, big thanks to ssconceptz for getting a lot of this out. ;)
    Major update coming soon. This version is supported mostly by ssconceptz, so when it hits, be sure to send him a thanks!

Anyways, it's a huge revamp.
    - Font colors are accurate, (blue clock/date in status bar, white where needed to be. As it is in ICS).
    - Revamped progress bar (when changing volume, etc.)
    - Working on AppDrawer icon to be in the center, to appear like ICS Launcher. (Depends on whether it's an easy XML edit, or hard smali edits.)
    - Redone the divider images.
    - More black over white/grey to enhance battery performance.
    - Additional Framework-res.apk edits.
    - Will be based on Calk's 2.7 for fancy animations. (Calkulin is the man!)
    - (Optional) Will release a separate signal icon mod (stock Samsung bars with ICS blue colors, as it was in ICS Twist.)

:D