Original SamsungGT-I9500 Bought in China With no GOOGLE SERIVCES !

Search This thread

peng_95

Jan 29, 2014
Hi guys,

I recently bought a samsung galaxy s4 (gt-i9500) in china and then i found out that there are no google play or google apps ( gmail etc.).
I am wondering if there's a way to get the google play to work on my phone.

What i have tried so far:

Flash another country stock ROM (from SAMMOBILE) --> Did not Work -- It soft brick my phone, so the only stock rom i can flash is the one from china.
Download Google Play Framework and Google Play APK --> Did not Work -- I manage to download google play apk however when i open the playstore it close back immediately.

If there is a way to solve this problem please tell me and please explain step by step how it needs to be done.

Thank you,

amirTor

Jan 18, 2014
The issue of not being able to flash stock rom using odin is a bit strange- are you 100% sure to buy an original device and not a fake? See device details while in download mode + upload screen shots from cpu-z app just to be sure...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

peng_95

Jan 29, 2014
The issue of not being able to flash stock rom using odin is a bit strange- are you 100% sure to buy an original device and not a fake? See device details while in download mode + upload screen shots from cpu-z app just to be sure...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Yes i am 100% sure it is original, i bought it in official samsung store.I tried to flash a EU stock rom however it does not work, it soft brick it. So i need to flash the china stock rom to recover it again.