Steinheil screen protectors out now!

Search This thread

Protonus

Aug 7, 2008
Webster, NY
protonus.ws
In case anyone is interested, sgpstore.com now has the ultra clear and anti fingerprint screen protector available to order.

Just placed my order! Guys these are the best protectors around... Here are links to the Ultra Clear and the Anti Glare. I've only used the Ultra Clear, I think it would be a crime to hide this beautiful screen with an anti glare... There is a new video on these pages showing install on a Galaxy S... you can literally install them this easily and then lift up with the stickers to remove any dust with another sticker if you get any. You get 2 per pack.

Ultra Clear:
http://www.sgpstore.com/product_info.php/cPath/23_29/products_id/1668

Anti Fingerprint
http://www.sgpstore.com/product_info.php/cPath/23_29/products_id/1669

CouchSpud

Sep 23, 2010
Why did they give our phone that big gap at the top while the other models get that nice clean cut look?

Protonus

Aug 7, 2008
Webster, NY
protonus.ws
Why did they give our phone that big gap at the top while the other models get that nice clean cut look?

I'm assuming you mean the fact that the protector doesn't go all the way around the speaker bezel? That I'm sure, is to avoid issues with that tiny little bit of screen protector that would otherwise be there, failing to stick or lifting. The less cuts and tiny bits you have on a protector, the longer it will last, because it will be less prone to lift or stop sticking or catch on something.

I actually prefer that it doesn't go all the around for that reason. I'm having issues with my current protector (the stealth guards one) having that tiny bit slide around and not stick well, it looks like crap...

Also, you're not going not notice anyways once this thing is installed. It's exaggerated in the picture so you can see the what the screen protector looks like. Once it's installed, it's as clear as glass if you put it on well. You'll probably be hardpressed to even notice it's there except for the "lip".

tats_06

Dec 7, 2009
Thanks!!!! Just placed my Ultra Clear order...yay!!! They are truly best ones out. :)

CouchSpud

Sep 23, 2010
I'm assuming you mean the fact that the protector doesn't go all the way around the speaker bezel? That I'm sure, is to avoid issues with that tiny little bit of screen protector that would otherwise be there, failing to stick or lifting. The less cuts and tiny bits you have on a protector, the longer it will last, because it will be less prone to lift or stop sticking or catch on something.

I actually prefer that it doesn't go all the around for that reason. I'm having issues with my current protector (the stealth guards one) having that tiny bit slide around and not stick well, it looks like crap...

Also, you're not going not notice anyways once this thing is installed. It's exaggerated in the picture so you can see the what the screen protector looks like. Once it's installed, it's as clear as glass if you put it on well. You'll probably be hardpressed to even notice it's there except for the "lip".

I ordered one regardless, but after reading a bit more into it, I get what you mean. My stealth guards cover isn't having that problem, but seeing how SGP doesn't use as much adhesive, I can see how it could end up looking crappy.

kvaughan

Feb 14, 2009
Finally! Now I'm just waiting for those cases they have for the other Galaxy S phones.

Steelval3

Sep 10, 2010
Ordered mine yesterday... Thank goodness, because they are already "temporarily out of stock" if you try and order one today...

themobijew

Dec 20, 2009
New York
anti fingerprint or ultra clear???? i dno what to get?!?!?!?!!?! helpppp

edit: the ultra clear is out of stock :( anti fingerprint it is.

Last edited:

JAM3S121

Oct 26, 2010
i'm going to order one but i dont like how firefox requires me to authorize web certificate .. doesn't seem so safe

iTz Nicholas72

Oct 28, 2010
I was going to get an Invisible Shield but it just looks so damn clear in that video it's amazing.

I like how they give you twp also considering my brother and I both have Fascinates.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Swarles

Oct 31, 2010
What are the advantages of the ultra clear vs the anti fingerprint?
SGPstore.com is no longer showing these protectors but I found the anti fingerprint on amazon at the following link.
amazon.com/SGP-Steinheil-Anti-Fingerprint-Fascinate-Protector/dp/B00496NKKS/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=wireless&qid=1288554999&sr=8-2[/url]