[Skin] Skins for DesireHD based ROMs

Search This thread

krypto16

May 19, 2010
Katy
Google Pixel 3
is is not my work. All credit goes to sopL87 over in the HD2 forums. Original thread can be found here along with some additional skins I did not post and screen captures of each of the skins.

I had an HD2 and remembered using these skins so thought I would check out if they worked on the HD ROMs on MT4G and it worked. Just download the files, move to SDcard and use Astro or some other explorer to install. Once installed go to personalize and select skins and you should see them in the list.

Attachments

• CommonSense.apk
    3.6 MB · Views: 290
  • MattedBlues.apk
    4.5 MB · Views: 271
  • OBsensed.apk
    4.2 MB · Views: 277
  • RogueSense.apk
    4.4 MB · Views: 371
Last edited:
Reactions: Nirvana Rules

krypto16

May 19, 2010
Katy
Google Pixel 3
Here are a few more skins...I have tested them all and have had no trouble installing or loading from the skin selection.

Hope you all enjoy!!

Attachments

• TronSense.apk
    5 MB · Views: 388
Reactions: erebusting

RavenWulf

Jun 15, 2010
Texas
They also work great on the Desire Z ROM that eVil D put out, am using Tronsense on 4G-Z right now and am loving it

tackleberry

Apr 18, 2008
They are under the skin section if personalize. Scroll all the way to the left in your list of skins. Theyvshow up in the front on the list for some reason.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA App
ah, thanks for the response. unfortunately, i dont have a skins section, im using iced glacier so maybe thats why.

renster721

Nov 14, 2009
Yeah these won't work with the stock rom. Only desire HD and Z roms since they have the skins option.

Ah ok, thanks for the reply. The stock rom does have a themes option under personalize, so I thought it would be possible.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    is is not my work. All credit goes to sopL87 over in the HD2 forums. Original thread can be found here along with some additional skins I did not post and screen captures of each of the skins.

I had an HD2 and remembered using these skins so thought I would check out if they worked on the HD ROMs on MT4G and it worked. Just download the files, move to SDcard and use Astro or some other explorer to install. Once installed go to personalize and select skins and you should see them in the list.
    Here are a few more skins...I have tested them all and have had no trouble installing or loading from the skin selection.

Hope you all enjoy!!