Votes: 1,209 66.9%
  • Nova

Votes: 597 33.1%

• Total voters
Search This thread

Funkajunk

Nov 9, 2011
Vancouver
I actually purchased Nova Launcher Prime, and I'm very pleased with the newest version, I know it's only getting better. Gestures are great, vertical scroll in app drawer, and rock steady on my phone - even though I'm running the beta.

Nova all the way.

Daley87

Apr 30, 2009
Bolton
Sense 4.0 for me lol, if I was using an ice launcher though it would definitely be Apex for the features.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

tez1

Oct 12, 2009
Sydney
Does the Apex backup and restore desktop items work? I cant seem to get it to work at all.
Never restores my icons?

vivmar

Sep 27, 2009
Brescia
OnePlus 8T
mmm,tryed both...it seem like Apex is better but i'm using Nova for this reason:

I don't know why ,the Nova L widget restore work perfectly,otherwise the Apex L restore function doesn't do anything....

anyone?

Idan73

Jul 19, 2010
Apex restores settings fine, but freezes and does not restore desktop items.

Idan73

Jul 19, 2010
Really? Apex doesn't have folders in app drawer so for now nova has the advantage.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Folders for drawer are planned for apex as well. Bought apex just to reward them for having way more free features than nova which in its free version is severely limited. Basically with nova anything worth mentioning is paid version only.

Nicktendo86

Apr 30, 2012
Apex pro also allows call and SMS counts on your apps which gives it the edge for me. You can also create groups for your apps in the app tray which negates the need for folders to some extent.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA

blu3angel

Mar 25, 2009
I've tried nova prime and it have 7 maximum screens? I will stick to apex which have more screens than 7.. Btw I feel apex is much more smoother than nova.. I'm using apex pro 1.10... Its a wonderful experience... :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9100

zane1374

Feb 26, 2010
Baton Rouge
I've tried apex, nova and trebuchet thinking they would be an upgrade but nothing beats GoLauncher.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Apex for me.
    I just don't like the scrolling in nova.. feels very fast and jerky
    Well I've always used apex pro but I decided to try nova and I love it ...its more stable
    And the folder icon is pretty cool .transistions are very smooth
    :)
    I717 galaxy note

P.s
    Both are great launchers!!!!!
    I do not like either of them because they do not let you create folders in application box.

For these, I use Go Launcher Ex and I recommend it
    Realy Nova is smoother. I used Apex and Nova and Nova win. Nova is just faster.
    Using Nova Prime for quite a bit. After reading the fuss, here, around Apex... I instaled it in. First the free version and later on the Pro beta version. And I can't see were Apex is better than Nova...

I found only one feature more... that is having in the drawer mores tabs to put the icons in order... for the rest same thing, and Nova has the plus of having a better feel - design - on the in app setting menu!

For me Nova Launcher Prime all the way.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2