[THEME][CM10.1/AOKP]Alloy Series ThemeChooser * 8 Colors

Search This thread

G-Bus

Jan 13, 2011
Montreal
Also noticed a little bug.. Since I run PA and each app has a different color for the bar, everything changes colors except for the little icons that appear when the tablets loads something on wifi. They remain blue, even when everything else is red or wtvr color.

djd338

Jan 28, 2011
Does the theme work with 2ed user on cm10.1? I'm on task650's aokp and all is well with primary user, but as soon as the other user is selected the tablet is borked. I couldn't even uninstall the theme. A nandroid restore was required. Is this a rom problem or 4.2.1 multiuser bug?

Edit: Never mind. I don't think any themes on any 4.2 roms cross over successfully to the 2ed user yet!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

XlAfbk

Aug 11, 2010
no theme seems to be working on the 2nd user so far :( If anyone has a fix for that I'd be very welcome!

Reactions: djd338

xIC-MACIx

Inactive Recognized Themer
Oct 7, 2011
Dallas, TX
Note: As other users have said, multi user accounts do not yet work with theme chooser!

New versions published to GPlay and DevHost. This update has several bugfixes & visual changes. No screenshot CL for this one! :D

Light Blue changelog available on Google Play!

V1.4.1 (JAN 10):
- Paranoid Android text color for tablet notifications
- Removed toggle indicators for 4.1 Paranoid Android
- Several MMS fixes (Xylon, AOKP, etc.)
- Added new MMS send buttons
- More quicksettings icons added
- New clock widget
- Contacts app tweaks
- Themed Google Ears & News widgets
- New light text boxes
- Themed CM torch app
- As always, probably forgetting other changes

XlAfbk

Aug 11, 2010
xIC-MACIx, do you have any idea why multi-user is broken? is it a limitation of the skin engine? or something that needs to be fixed in skin?

Bataga

Jan 2, 2012
Georgia
Pretty nice but wish there was more blue and transparency... Don't mind me though keep doing your thing cause it does look great

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

xIC-MACIx

Oct 7, 2011
Dallas, TX
xIC-MACIx, do you have any idea why multi-user is broken? is it a limitation of the skin engine? or something that needs to be fixed in skin?

Well I would assume that since multi-user has separate file directories, switching over logs in to a separate account with its own permissions & available apps. It is definitely a theme chooser issue, the data it keeps to apply the theme is probably located on the sdcard. (/0) Another user account will have different directory to pull in app data. (This was an issue Google Play devs ran into when 4.2 first hit.)

I could be wrong but, the sdcard partitioning is most likely the issue here. I guess we will just have to wait for CM to merge a fix. Similar to the issue when upgrading from 4.1 to 4.2; things like recoveries and third party apps no longer pointed to the correct directory and caused one big headache.

- Mac

Rodeojones

Aug 6, 2010
Bloomer, WI
Got the light blue running on my N10. Looks great. Bought the version in the play store. Just one question...what's the hex code for the blue used in this particular version? I'd like to change the color of a few other things to match this theme. Thanks.

xIC-MACIx

Oct 7, 2011
Dallas, TX
Got the light blue running on my N10. Looks great. Bought the version in the play store. Just one question...what's the hex code for the blue used in this particular version? I'd like to change the color of a few other things to match this theme. Thanks.

The hex value is 4a7c9f. Just curious, what edits are you looking to make? Requests are welcome, I'm always looking for spots that can be improved :D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Rodeojones

Aug 6, 2010
Bloomer, WI
The hex value is 4a7c9f. Just curious, what edits are you looking to make? Requests are welcome, I'm always looking for spots that can be improved :D

Not looking to change the theme. I should have been more specific. I'm looking to create my own icons, and possibly a wallpaper or two. Wanted to make sure I had the correct hex value before I started. Thanks for the info.

xIC-MACIx

Oct 7, 2011
Dallas, TX
Aah, okay. Well, no problem and good luck. It would be great to see what the finished products looks like!

FlameFlyer

Jan 28, 2011
Beijing
Re: [THEME][CM10.1/AOKP][JAN10][V1.4.1] AlloyUI Series ThemeChooser

The theme is awesome! Just a flaw, the icons in the box for choosing wallpaper are a Lottie bit blurry, hoping for HD ones :) Anyway it's the beat theme I've ever seen, thanks!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using xda premium

Traniz

Mar 18, 2011
I guess it wouldn't work on PA 3.0 right?:fingers-crossed:
Edit: Seems to work but some elements wasn't found but it works.

Last edited:

xIC-MACIx

Oct 7, 2011
Dallas, TX
The theme is awesome! Just a flaw, the icons in the box for choosing wallpaper are a Lottie bit blurry, hoping for HD ones :) Anyway it's the beat theme I've ever seen, thanks!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using xda premium

If you mean the wallpaper thumbnails, I haven't touched those, probably ROM related.

I guess it wouldn't work on PA 3.0 right?:fingers-crossed:
Edit: Seems to work but some elements wasn't found but it works.

Yupp, I will admit it is not perfect on PA, but Theme Chooser has its limitations lol.

And if you are referring to the "...missing assets for your devices screen resolution" popup, it's just a junk error that occurs w/ most themes - it's harmless.

- Mac

Reactions: Traniz

stonebear

Sep 26, 2011
I love these, I bought the Alloy Blue some time ago. It is nice of you to provide fee versions too. :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    THIS thread is not my primary thread for support, feedback, and feature requests!
    Check out my original thread over in the Galaxy Nexus forums HERE!

AlloySeries_Banner_zpsf153ad64.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALLOY BLUE
    Donate
    Free

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALLOY LIGHT BLUE
    Donate
    Free

ALLOY WHITE
    Donate
    Free

ALLOY RED
    Donate
    Free

ALLOY HOLO BLUE

Free

COLOR VALUES USED:
    Alloy Blue = f9f9f9 (Statusbar) 33b5e5 (Primary)
    Alloy Holo = 2a91b9 (Statusbar) 33b5e5 (Primary)
    Alloy Light Blue = 6ca5cf
    Alloy White = b2b2b2 (for light BG's) d7d7d7 (for dark BG's)
    Alloy Red = e24749 (Statusbar) c23639 (Primary)
    Alloy Orange = ff7e00
    Alloy Lime = 76da00
    Alloy Purple = 9200dd
    Alloy Pink = e03976 (Primary) d52362 (darker pink)

DEV-HOST DOWNLOADS:

TROUBLESHOOTING:

IF you are having issues with the MMS app text colors/backgrounds not showing:
    - Download and flash the CM10.1 MMS app (available in the "Dev-Host Downloads" section above this one.

IF you are getting this error "This theme is missing assets for you device's screen resolution."
    - Ignore & hit "Apply Anyway"

IF you are getting this error "This theme has been improperly compiled..."
    - First, apply the system theme in settings > themes (Yes, even if it's already applied)
    - Open Titanium Backup and locate "ThemesProvider.apk" and "ThemeChooser.apk"/"Themes.apk"
    - Select the app and choose to "wipe data". In the same pop-up dialog swipe over to the "special features" tab and select "clear cache"
    - Go back to settings > themes and apply your desired theme.
    - Last & optional step is to reboot your phone. (I do this if the theme hasn't fully applied yet.)
    ** If you are still having issues, you can try uninstalling the theme, reboot into recovery to wipe dalvik & cache and then reinstall the theme.

IF you are USING A TABLET and are getting this error "This theme has been improperly compiled..."
    - Apply the default "System Theme"
    - Take note of what your device's current DPI setting is, you'll need it later
    - Change your device's DPI to the closest standard resolution: LDPI=120, MDPI=160, HDPI=240, XHDPI=320 (Typically, you'll want to set a higher DPI)
    - Reboot
    - Apply the Alloy theme of your choice
    - Revert to the previous DPI setting
    - Reboot & enjoy
    NOTE:
    - As others have stated, Theme Chooser is NOT yet compatible with Jelly Bean's "multi-user" features on the Nexus 10. Doing so will result in multiple FCs, just a heads up!

- THIS thread is not my primary thread for support, feedback, and feature requests! Visit my primary thread HERE or follow the link at the top of the OP, your questions will be answered much quicker, thanks! :)

CHANGELOGS:

V1.5.4 (APRIL 26):
    - Fixed switch toggles (Nexus 7)
    - Fixed background bug (Nexus 7)
    - Added themed notification header (Tablet UI)
    - Resized statusbar clock/date/battery text (Tablet UI)
    - Fixed switch toggle "off" background
    Note: As other users have said, multi user accounts do not yet work with theme chooser!

New versions published to GPlay and DevHost. This update has several bugfixes & visual changes. No screenshot CL for this one! :D

Light Blue changelog available on Google Play!

V1.4.1 (JAN 10):
    - Paranoid Android text color for tablet notifications
    - Removed toggle indicators for 4.1 Paranoid Android
    - Several MMS fixes (Xylon, AOKP, etc.)
    - Added new MMS send buttons
    - More quicksettings icons added
    - New clock widget
    - Contacts app tweaks
    - Themed Google Ears & News widgets
    - New light text boxes
    - Themed CM torch app
    - As always, probably forgetting other changes
    Thanks fellas,

If anyone finds any bugs or has any suggestions, let me know!

Hell yeah!!! Love this theme. Been using it on my galaxy nexus. One of the best theme to date. Any plans for a white theme?

Absolutely. In the original thread for this theme, the most popular colors voted on in the poll are a light blue and white. Those two versions will be the next releases on my list!
    pls can you make it available for tf101 team EOS rom

It works on EOS, I've tried