Slow charging meassage.

Search This thread

tuncay_93

Dec 18, 2011
Sorry if thread alredy exist i just couldn't find anything.
So the problem is i connect phone to it's wallcharger and slow charging message comes up

Charger model is (LG one) MCS-01WR 5.0V = 1.2A
Running stock 4.1.2 ROM

brunek

Jan 3, 2013
So the problem is i connect phone to it's wallcharger and slow charging message comes up

Running stock 4.1.2 ROM

It is because your phone is hot. Disconnect him, leave him to cool down and than try again..

Reactions: tuncay_93

ottomanhero

Jan 4, 2013

Running stock 4.1.2 ROM

Idk if this'll work but, try to plug the usb into your PC, plug it off and try to charge with charger.I remember I had similiar issue and this worked for me (I was in stock also)

Click thanks if I helped :)

Reactions: tuncay_93

tuncay_93

Dec 18, 2011
It is because your phone is hot. Disconnect him, leave him to cool down and than try again..

Idk if this'll work but, try to plug the usb into your PC, plug it off and try to charge with charger.I remember I had similiar issue and this worked for me (I was in stock also)

Thank you both it really was because of heat i left it to cool down everything is normal now.

Breaker99

May 21, 2012
Another solution is to dial 3845#*880# in the dialer,then go to module test,charging test and check "unlimited temperature charging".After this unplug and replug the charger.

Inviato dal mio LG-P880 utilizzando Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Running stock 4.1.2 ROM

Running stock 4.1.2 ROM