3Minit Battery Mod Updated: [03/09/15]

Search This thread

xdapowerapps

Jul 16, 2008
Every time I scroll through the batteries, it takes 10 seconds to load the next page.

Is there any way to view the batteries online? Or download all available batteries?

This does not seem like an option even in the paid version. :confused:

gharrington

Apr 30, 2012
Brisbane
Every time I scroll through the batteries, it takes 10 seconds to load the next page.

Is there any way to view the batteries online? Or download all available batteries?

This does not seem like an option even in the paid version. :confused:
The paid version uses a completely different load method so it will work differently there is no loading dialog either. You can download multiple battery types at once in paid version but not the previews.

Reactions: xdapowerapps

al50

Apr 7, 2013
Down South
I have a question and wondering if you may be of help with your awesome MOD. I'm running a ROM which has your battery MOD built-in the ROM Control. When I open it from within the ROM Control I get a popup saying that it's outdated and needs to be updated and when i select ok it closes complety. I have posted a couple times in the thread of the ROM asking the Dev's for a "fix" to aquire the update but have yet received any answer. I honestly don't mind paying for the "update" but i would like to keep the app "within" the ROM Control and not displayed in the app drawer...as i had updated another built-in app within ROM Control and it ended being in the app drawer. Thanks again for your great MOD and Thank you in advance.

bsg411

Nov 23, 2007
Google Pixel 4 XL
The paid version uses a completely different load method so it will work differently there is no loading dialog either. You can download multiple battery types at once in paid version but not the previews.

I'm trying to use the 3minit battery settings 4.1.0 paid app with the the pure nexus rom 6.0.1 on the nexus 6p with franco kernel. The text size on the colourable circle battery type is not working right. When I try to increase the size it actually deceases. The font size wont get larger than like a 5 or 6 when set to 16.

Jimmy1life

Jan 22, 2016
Some where in Michigan
I have a question and wondering if you may be of help with your awesome MOD. I'm running a ROM which has your battery MOD built-in the ROM Control. When I open it from within the ROM Control I get a popup saying that it's outdated and needs to be updated and when i select ok it closes complety. I have posted a couple times in the thread of the ROM asking the Dev's for a "fix" to aquire the update but have yet received any answer. I honestly don't mind paying for the "update" but i would like to keep the app "within" the ROM Control and not displayed in the app drawer...as i had updated another built-in app within ROM Control and it ended being in the app drawer. Thanks again for your great MOD and Thank you in advance.

hey download the files from the OP then extract and install apks fixes that update issue but yes thetes a app icon for it now even with it still in rom control settings.

LiL_Assassin

Feb 19, 2012
Looking for someone to apply this to cm for note 5. Please pm me and I will give you the files you need. Will donate 5 dollars to your charity of your request. Thanks

bluflight

Nov 23, 2008
I updated my rom to latest base for g4, installed without wipe data, but now if i set colorable appear behind value of battery, see in picture to explain better.
To be sure i downlaoded again smali and app from git. User or other batterys work fine. Also deleted 3minit folders but issue persist

40c8ea7f399f5f5b41688494ed7038ca.jpg

Inviato dal mio LG-H815 utilizzando Tapatalk

hgill2412

Nov 5, 2007
Would anyone be kind enough to help me. I have decompiled the (framework-res) (twframework-res) and cannot find the references to the battery. If someone can make the changes for me, I would greatly appreciate it. I can upload or if someone can help me with the location of variables. It is a galaxy tab s2

bluflight

Nov 23, 2008
Anyone have the latest apktool app? Mines V2.4.* and not working

is better to use direct command from cmd (latest apktool.jar is 2.1.1):

java -jar apktool.jar if name.apk (to install frameworks)
java -jar apktool.jar d name.apk (per decompile)
java -jar apktool.jar b name (per compile)

All files must to stay inside one folder like: c:\apktool

hgill2412

Nov 5, 2007
On MM samsung tablet, I got to layout folder and on status_bar there is no id/battery and on system icons this entry is present: @dimen/status_bar_battery_width
Is there a different folder or file for marshmallow TW?

<TextView android:textSize= @dimen/battery_text_size" android:textColor="@color/batterymeter_text_color" android:layout_gravity="center" android:id="@id/battery_text" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:importantForAccessibility="no" android:fontFamily="sec-roboto-light" android:layout_marginEnd= @dimen/battery_text_margin_end" />
<com.android.systemui.BatteryMeterView android:id="@id/battery" android:layout_width= @dimen/status_bar_battery_width" android:layout_height= @dimen/status_bar_battery_height" android:layout_marginBottom= @dimen/battery_margin_bottom" />

Last edited:

al50

Apr 7, 2013
Down South
@gharrington, sorry for disturbing you. I have a question, if i purchase this from the Playstore, i would i go about adding it back into ROM Control? Your other version is already built into it and another member suggested to use what you have written in the OP but the date that's below it is 12/14 and i believe that's only to set it up to use not an RC. Thank you for your time and for putting out great work for us to use.

Top Liked Posts