Need help urgently, HTC HD2 stuck wiped :(

Search This thread

Nightwolf117

Oct 11, 2011
Brisbane, Queensland
Hey guys

So, I finally managed to get on my PC to try and install WP7, but I think I failed.

I'm going to list what I did below.

1. Booted phone into bootloader (has Android installed from previous owner)

2. Installed Activesync on PC

3. Went into HD2ToolKit, did a Task29, then flashed MAGLDR 1.13 (2.08 HSPL already installed)

4. In MAGLDR, I went to Services and did Last24NAND and Wipe Sd MBR

5. Went and selected USB Flasher

6. Opened DWI.exe from YukiBackToTheFuture folder, which flashed fine.

7. Went to boot into it, but it hangs at splash screen.

What can I do? I need help urgently, because I need this phone for tomorrow. I don't know how to reinstall Android, and I have no access to a PC until Saturday.

Helpful points:

[Highlight=red]HTC HD2 European Model
2.08 HSPL
Not sure what radio, dead pixels at the area in bootloader so I can't see it -.-[/Highlight]

Help! 
CJ

T-Macgnolia

Sep 30, 2010
Shannon, Ms.
Click on the guide in my Sig and red up on the old method of MAGLDR booting Clockwork Mod Recovery from SD card. Just go to the section on Clockwork Mod Recovery. You will also have to down load a .zip of a android ROM on to another SD card as WP7 formats your SD card with a RAID format so it will be usless until you do a low level format and then a fat 32 format. You can use another phone if someone will let you to download a Android ROM, use WiFi if possible so you do not eat up your friends data. Make sure you move the ROM to the root of the SD card, Leningrad it is not in a folder. Place the two files for Clockwork mode on the root of the SD card too. Boot your phone into MAGLDR by holding down the home button while you boot your HD2. When MAGLDR is booted up place the SD card in your HD2 and then select AD SD and it will boot Clockwork Mod Recovery. Then select install from SD card, select from SD card, and then find the ROM and select it. Let the ROM flash and then reboot your HD2 and it should boot into the Android ROM.