rasenkiba

May 15, 2012
Hi this is my first post
The best launchers for Gingerbread and ICS
Gingerbread
Panda Home
xnz.cs.png
me[/SIZE]

91 PandaHome is a theme management application on Android platform, With it,you can customize the display name ,font size and color of apps and modify app icons freely as well as switch themes od your Android phone,91 PandaHome is totally free to use. Additionally, it offers free technical support, free resources downloading and installation. free paid mobile phone resources cracked and shared by friends on the internet
GO Launcher EX
5OOfmtg1M7OkcZr07AZAAujF0Fy1E-R4X2b-s3RJHLwuFNURdrTqTlJ9y-fODWCrj0Ew

GO Launcher EX is the extra version of GO Launcher, one of the most popular launcher app in android market, provides beautiful themes, fast flip speed and useful functions.
-Fancy home screen transition (MENU-preferences-display settings-screen transition)
-Themes supported (search “go launcher ex theme” to download)
-Smooth scrolling experience (set the flip speed in display settings)
-Icon popup menu (long press icon on the screen)
-Folder and task manager in app drawer (long press icon to enter edit mode)
-Gesture supported (both screen and dock icon)
-Scrollable & resizable widgets supported (free)

Launcher Pro
4CrWqXpCDaVl1TUFI1xBLeZB6rF_8dL4ZoBkyBlfvW7CD5K903dY9ZwpqlBVcE299w

Simple. Powerful. Fast. Customizable.

If you can't open it, download "ClearDefaultHome" or "Home Switcher"

- Super-smooth scrolling
- Animated screen previews (like Exposé or HTC Sense)
- Up to 7 home screens
- App drawer (2D and 3D!) with a fly-in effect and smooth scrolling
- Scrollable shortcut dock
Zeam Launcher
hGqTAASCMj9jY0DHzU1D89nLZfS0MFIZPboF1EDtw8tQhN_offWl70PPHuXMRB59Sds

The underdog minimalistic launcher for Android phones.

--
To add Applications grid shortcut, select Add > Shortcuts > Applications grid.
Try toggle Manage wallpaper if screen scrolling isn't smooth, select Preferences > Workspace > Manage wallpaper.
ADW.Launcher
t6QZ5wcSkgV9-SOv7G_hsfqUxSFtdBUzek1lgwVxZ8HRYsqnN37fjst3KhlDIcGmaQ

ADW.Launcher, beyond tweaking your android desktop

Opensource home replacement app
-Customizable application drawer (old one or iphone/galaxy one)
-Customizable drag&drop action buttons
-Unveil the Dockbar flicking-up the app-drawer button and drop UNLIMITED shortcuts/folders!
-Themes
Holo Launcher
NDFObB6sdmQ9sjLGW0GnMOBoRntbkhxZHQXa6ilXS4XUnrJRU6G5ReEQU_mZeGdlig

This is the best in my opinion;)
ICS Launcher for Android 2.2+

Simple, powerful, fast and highly customizable home replacement, based on Android 4.0.4 ICS Launcher.

Features:
Full ICS Style
ICS Icons, Folders, Outlines, Drawer Tabs, etc.

Custom Desktop Pages/Grid
Up to 9 desktop pages and 10 x 10 grid.

Custom Drawer Portrait/landscape Grid
Set different drawer grid for portrait and landscape screen.

Scrollable Dock
Up to 7 icons per page and up to 3 pages.

Infinite Scrolling
Loop through your desktop/drawer/dock continuously.

Gestures
Swipe up/down on desktop to launch apps quickly.

Customizable shortcut/folder icons
Long press to edit shortcut/folder icons and labels, support ADW icon pack.

Desktop Previews
Pinch to access desktop previews.

Backup and Restore
Backup and restore your settings and shortcuts.

Other Customization Options
Keep in memory, home key action, hide apps in drawer, hide labels, etc
Claystone Launcher
lm80UYmBdJPJWORM0HBIaQtEpIcBp6so4WdXo5zasa60fCSgPLhLPSZVkzbDcGkpcVI

Claystone Labs is making Android the easiest smartphone to use, bar none.

With Claystone, we’ve worked hard to develop a launcher that allows you to not only access and discover outstanding content, but also enjoy it within our innovative panel-based navigation system.

In addition, we've now integrated Amazon content within the Claystone environment, serving featured titles and access to incredible content across books, movies, and apps. Simply launch Claystone for the first time and you'll be presented with an Amazon stack for immediate access.

Ice Cream Sandwich
Apex Launcher
Duj1R-yeVfZeTcmv-UERVoMBbVahC7Ps4vdJMaUxsvhngUn5UAqI4gKIwtCfkGsR3Es

Powerful, fast, and highly customizable home replacement for Android 4.0+.

Apex Launcher helps you create a customized homescreen experience on your Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0) device.

Features:
- Customizable homescreen grid size and up to 9 homescreens
- Scrollable dock with up to 7 icons per page and up to 5 pages
- Infinite & elastic scrolling (homescreen, drawer and dock)
- Fancy transition effects (tablet, cube, etc.)
- Hide elements as you want (persistent search bar, status bar, or even the dock)
- Customizable icons and labels for shortcuts and folders
- Choose different folder preview styles and background
- Multiple drawer styles (transparent/opaque, horizontal/vertical, paginated/continuous)
- Drawer apps sorting (title, install date, mostly used)
- Hide apps from the drawer
- Lock your desktop to prevent accidental changes
- Enjoy homescreen gestures (pinch, swipe up/down, double tap)
- Advanced theme engine (icon packs, skins, etc.)
- Backup/restore settings and data
- Optimized for both phones and tablets
- Lots of other customization options!

Apex Launcher Pro (Paid Version) Features:
- Multiple configurable drawer tabs
- Unread count notifications
- Dock swipe gestures
- Two finger gestures
- More transition effects
- ADW, LauncherPro, and Go Launcher theme support
- Batch add option for folders
- Option to merge folder contents
- Widgets in dock (1x1 only)
- Overlapping widgets
- More features on the way!

Note: Due to limitations of the Android framework, you won't be able to add widgets from the app drawer without root access. If your device is rooted, please enable the Root Helper via Settings > Advanced settings > Enable Root Helper.

Tips:
- Pinch the screen to access screen previews (like Exposé or HTC Sense).
- Long press an icon to drag and drop it over another one to create a folder.
- Long press icons/folders on the desktop and choose edit from the popup menu to customize icons and labels.
- Drag, hover, and drop app icons over the delete button at the top of the screen to quickly uninstall apps.
- Long press an app in the hide apps list to quickly launch that app.
- Switch to single screen wallpaper mode to fix wallpaper zooming issues.
- Enable the Root Helper in advanced settings (root required) to add widgets from the drawer.

Permissions:
- BIND_APPWIDGET: Required to add widgets from the drawer (only if installed as system app).
- CALL_PHONE: Create direct-dial shortcuts on the homescreen.
- EXPAND_STATUS_BAR/SET_WALLPAPER/SET_WALLPAPER_HINTS/VIBRATE: Standard launcher functions.
- INTERNET/ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Check for updates and anonymous usage/error reporting (optional).
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Backup/restore settings and data.
- READ_CONTACTS/READ_SMS/GET_ACCOUNTS/READ_CONTENT_PROVIDER: Missed call and unread SMS/Gmail notifications (pro version).
Nova Launcher
NExPZc0f6O7k9_p8-370zaIIIv9Ewew4uh6bHK_f48oTuWdrTlTccLHYNGEPer5h0A

Highly customizable, performance driven, home screen replacement for Android 4.0+

Features include:
Scrollable Dock (for Tablets and Phones)
Keep all your favorite apps on the dock, with up to 7 icons per page and up to 3 pages.

Customizable App Drawer:
Transparency
Scrolling style, choose between horizontal paginated or vertical continuous

Scroll Effects
Enjoy eye candy when scrolling your desktop and drawer. Effects include Cube and Cardstack and more for Prime users.

Infinite Scroll
Never be far from your favorite page, loop through your desktop continuously.

Folder Icons
You can chose a background, preview style or even replace the whole icon.

Backup/Restore
Export your settings and layout before a wipe to quickly get back up and running.

Widgets in dock
Add any 1x1 widget to the dock

Bulk Add
Add multiple apps to the desktop or a folder at once

Activities shortcut
Select hidden activities from your favorite apps

*Nova Launcher Prime Features (Paid version)*

Highly customizable, performance driven, home screen replacement for Android 4.0+

Nova Launcher Prime unlocks the following features in Nova Launcher:

Drawer Groups:
Folders in App Drawer
Unlimited custom tabs
Organize apps into tabs and folders in the app drawer

Gestures
Quickly start Nova Actions or Apps from gestures on the desktop, such as pinching, swiping or two-finger swiping.

Hide Apps
Keep a clutter free drawer by hidding never used apps.

Dock Swipes
Get more use out of your dock apps by setting swipe-actions

Unread Counts
Never miss an email. Unread count badges for SMS, Missed calls and Gmail. Counts show in the dock, desktop, drawer and folders.

More Scroll Effects

Permissions:
Internet/Network State/Wifi State: Optional & Anonymous error/usage reporting. Download of opt-in Beta updates.
Directly call phone numbers: Only used if you place a direct-dial shortcut on the homescreen.
Wallpaper/Vibrate/Status Bar/Choose Widgets: Standard Launcher functions
USB (SD) Storage: Backup/restore and beta updates

This is all please use the thanks button if i helped you,help me to be a member to post in development forum

Marshy919

Nov 6, 2011
Adelaide
Headache to read. Too much text. Seems like you just copied it all from the play store. No or minimal person opinion. Worth mentioning that some launchers are no longer under development.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: RoboticBuddy

digitalfiend

Jan 8, 2010
San Antonio
Nice post rasenkiba! I found his thread as I was exploring for new launchers to play with in CM9 nightly build 8/26/2012. You've done a great job at pulling together some of the more popular launchers - I especially like knowing which launcher is your preferred.

I'd like to add to this list the Trebuchet launcher which is the default launcher on the 8/26/2012 nightly build of CM9 for the Galaxy S3. I'm still breaking it in, but it seems fast and has some neat effects - I'm hooked on "Cube Out" for the app drawer and home screen transitions.

I previously used Zeam on my HTC G2 and it had two features that I miss dearly: Swipe Up and Swipe Down. I had them mapped to open the app drawer and open the notification bar, respectively - this allowed me to remove the app drawer button to be used by something else. I liked the minimalistic features of Zeam. After using Trebuchet I'm looking for a launcher that combines some of the Zeam features with some of the eye candy of Trebuchet.

RepeatUntilTheEnd

Aug 21, 2012
Tampa
very nice list, I also liked seeing which you preferred.

I usually go through a phase where I'll download every single app I can find for a specific function (photo editing, launchers, etc) and test them all out and delete the worst until I'm left with one.

I have a droid incredible, and was on CM7 for a while and fell in love with ADW. I'm big on screen transitions and gestures (man, do I miss lock screen gestures).

Now, I'm on Albinomans JB rom (which kicks so much ace) and have only tried Holo and Nova. Nova is the one I've stuck with as of now, and buying the Prime version was even more similar to the options of ADW.

Anyway, great compilation of launchers and I hope the info I posted helps some others as well.

S

stempox

nice work man .. and respect for the commitment and time spent :)

lionsroar75

Jul 8, 2012
Memphis, TN
shelling out the money for nova prime

Not sure if you only wanted to include free launchers but Nova launcher is nice but if you spend the extra few bucks on the Prime edition, it is by far and away the best launcher I have ever used.

Samsung Skyrocket
Paranoidandriod beta 10 1.1.1 Jellybean

akaSM

Apr 22, 2012
After testing ICS on my Xperia Pro, and using Nova Launcher Prime, I went back to GB because of some things that were worse in ICS, mainly RAM usage, games and wi-fi hotspot. I've been looking for a launcher that has 2 options that made me buy the prime version of Nova; using the home key to get into the app drawer (and then returning to the desktop) and folders in the app drawer. Is there a launcher that has those 2 functions BUT isn't Go Launcher EX?

Go Launcher EX isn't bad but, 6 icons per folder in the app drawer in landscape mode isn't enough (it had 10 in v2.85!)

I just loved using Nova, too bad it's ICS+ only :(

Last edited:

RepeatUntilTheEnd

Aug 21, 2012
Tampa
After testing ICS on my Xperia Pro, and using Nova Launcher Prime, I went back to GB because of some things that were worse in ICS, mainly RAM usage, games and wi-fi hotspot. I've been looking for a launcher that has 2 options that made me buy the prime version of Nova; using the home key to get into the app drawer (and then returning to the desktop) and folders in the app drawer. Is there a launcher that has those 2 functions BUT isn't Go Launcher EX?

Go Launcher EX isn't bad but, 6 icons per folder in the app drawer in landscape mode isn't enough (it had 8 in v2.85!)

I'm not sure about the folders in the app drawer, but I'm pretty sure I remember ADW EX doing home button binding.

Reactions: akaSM

akaSM

Apr 22, 2012
I'm not sure about the folders in the app drawer, but I'm pretty sure I remember ADW EX doing home button binding.

Hmm, ADW EX needs money, which I got but, Google hates my debit card or something. I got Nova because they also sell it outside of the Market ^_^ (and TiBu and the Sixaxis thing)

But yeah, my vote goes for Nova Prime in ICS, and the not-free category.

And Go Launcher for GB and older devices (and free!), I'll stick to 2.58 because of the folders' uselessness in landscape. Which used to have 10 icons instead of the actual version's 6...

Oh, Holo Launcher (the paid one) is nice too but, it has no drawer folders AND isn't available outide of the market.

digitalfiend

Jan 8, 2010
San Antonio
I seem to have settled on Holo Launcher HD for my uses.

I tried out the paid version of Nova and it was good, but just not my cup of tea. However, I keep seeing lots of praise for Nova. Now I am wondering if there is something about Nova that I overlooked. Besides folders in the app drawer and being sold outside of the market, what is it about Nova that you all like so much?

RepeatUntilTheEnd

Aug 21, 2012
Tampa

I tried out the paid version of Nova and it was good, but just not my cup of tea. However, I keep seeing lots of praise for Nova. Now I am wondering if there is something about Nova that I overlooked. Besides folders in the app drawer and being sold outside of the market, what is it about Nova that you all like so much?

I liked Nova because of the homescreen transitions. I know its not the best reason. Also, I was on an AOKP ROM for a while and purchased prime.

I think the acronym "HD" lured me into Holo, but I didn't see any noticable differences in appearance. I only tried it out for about an hour though.

I really really really wish that ADW would make an ICS/JB launcher...

akaSM

Apr 22, 2012

In my case it was the ability to use the home key to open the drawer and have folders in the drawer. Also, it's not ugly and has many customizable things

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi this is my first post
    The best launchers for Gingerbread and ICS
    Gingerbread
    Panda Home
    xnz.cs.png
    me[/SIZE]

91 PandaHome is a theme management application on Android platform, With it,you can customize the display name ,font size and color of apps and modify app icons freely as well as switch themes od your Android phone,91 PandaHome is totally free to use. Additionally, it offers free technical support, free resources downloading and installation. free paid mobile phone resources cracked and shared by friends on the internet
    GO Launcher EX
    5OOfmtg1M7OkcZr07AZAAujF0Fy1E-R4X2b-s3RJHLwuFNURdrTqTlJ9y-fODWCrj0Ew

GO Launcher EX is the extra version of GO Launcher, one of the most popular launcher app in android market, provides beautiful themes, fast flip speed and useful functions.
    -Fancy home screen transition (MENU-preferences-display settings-screen transition)
    -Themes supported (search “go launcher ex theme” to download)
    -Smooth scrolling experience (set the flip speed in display settings)
    -Icon popup menu (long press icon on the screen)
    -Folder and task manager in app drawer (long press icon to enter edit mode)
    -Gesture supported (both screen and dock icon)
    -Scrollable & resizable widgets supported (free)

Launcher Pro
    4CrWqXpCDaVl1TUFI1xBLeZB6rF_8dL4ZoBkyBlfvW7CD5K903dY9ZwpqlBVcE299w

Simple. Powerful. Fast. Customizable.

If you can't open it, download "ClearDefaultHome" or "Home Switcher"

- Super-smooth scrolling
    - Animated screen previews (like Exposé or HTC Sense)
    - Up to 7 home screens
    - App drawer (2D and 3D!) with a fly-in effect and smooth scrolling
    - Scrollable shortcut dock
    Zeam Launcher
    hGqTAASCMj9jY0DHzU1D89nLZfS0MFIZPboF1EDtw8tQhN_offWl70PPHuXMRB59Sds

The underdog minimalistic launcher for Android phones.

--
    To add Applications grid shortcut, select Add > Shortcuts > Applications grid.
    Try toggle Manage wallpaper if screen scrolling isn't smooth, select Preferences > Workspace > Manage wallpaper.
    ADW.Launcher
    t6QZ5wcSkgV9-SOv7G_hsfqUxSFtdBUzek1lgwVxZ8HRYsqnN37fjst3KhlDIcGmaQ

ADW.Launcher, beyond tweaking your android desktop

Opensource home replacement app
    -Customizable application drawer (old one or iphone/galaxy one)
    -Customizable drag&drop action buttons
    -Unveil the Dockbar flicking-up the app-drawer button and drop UNLIMITED shortcuts/folders!
    -Themes
    Holo Launcher
    NDFObB6sdmQ9sjLGW0GnMOBoRntbkhxZHQXa6ilXS4XUnrJRU6G5ReEQU_mZeGdlig

This is the best in my opinion;)
    ICS Launcher for Android 2.2+

Simple, powerful, fast and highly customizable home replacement, based on Android 4.0.4 ICS Launcher.

Features:
    Full ICS Style
    ICS Icons, Folders, Outlines, Drawer Tabs, etc.

Custom Desktop Pages/Grid
    Up to 9 desktop pages and 10 x 10 grid.

Custom Drawer Portrait/landscape Grid
    Set different drawer grid for portrait and landscape screen.

Scrollable Dock
    Up to 7 icons per page and up to 3 pages.

Infinite Scrolling
    Loop through your desktop/drawer/dock continuously.

Gestures
    Swipe up/down on desktop to launch apps quickly.

Customizable shortcut/folder icons
    Long press to edit shortcut/folder icons and labels, support ADW icon pack.

Desktop Previews
    Pinch to access desktop previews.

Backup and Restore
    Backup and restore your settings and shortcuts.

Other Customization Options
    Keep in memory, home key action, hide apps in drawer, hide labels, etc
    Claystone Launcher
    lm80UYmBdJPJWORM0HBIaQtEpIcBp6so4WdXo5zasa60fCSgPLhLPSZVkzbDcGkpcVI

Claystone Labs is making Android the easiest smartphone to use, bar none.

With Claystone, we’ve worked hard to develop a launcher that allows you to not only access and discover outstanding content, but also enjoy it within our innovative panel-based navigation system.

In addition, we've now integrated Amazon content within the Claystone environment, serving featured titles and access to incredible content across books, movies, and apps. Simply launch Claystone for the first time and you'll be presented with an Amazon stack for immediate access.

Ice Cream Sandwich
    Apex Launcher
    Duj1R-yeVfZeTcmv-UERVoMBbVahC7Ps4vdJMaUxsvhngUn5UAqI4gKIwtCfkGsR3Es

Powerful, fast, and highly customizable home replacement for Android 4.0+.

Apex Launcher helps you create a customized homescreen experience on your Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0) device.

Features:
    - Customizable homescreen grid size and up to 9 homescreens
    - Scrollable dock with up to 7 icons per page and up to 5 pages
    - Infinite & elastic scrolling (homescreen, drawer and dock)
    - Fancy transition effects (tablet, cube, etc.)
    - Hide elements as you want (persistent search bar, status bar, or even the dock)
    - Customizable icons and labels for shortcuts and folders
    - Choose different folder preview styles and background
    - Multiple drawer styles (transparent/opaque, horizontal/vertical, paginated/continuous)
    - Drawer apps sorting (title, install date, mostly used)
    - Hide apps from the drawer
    - Lock your desktop to prevent accidental changes
    - Enjoy homescreen gestures (pinch, swipe up/down, double tap)
    - Advanced theme engine (icon packs, skins, etc.)
    - Backup/restore settings and data
    - Optimized for both phones and tablets
    - Lots of other customization options!

Apex Launcher Pro (Paid Version) Features:
    - Multiple configurable drawer tabs
    - Unread count notifications
    - Dock swipe gestures
    - Two finger gestures
    - More transition effects
    - ADW, LauncherPro, and Go Launcher theme support
    - Batch add option for folders
    - Option to merge folder contents
    - Widgets in dock (1x1 only)
    - Overlapping widgets
    - More features on the way!

Note: Due to limitations of the Android framework, you won't be able to add widgets from the app drawer without root access. If your device is rooted, please enable the Root Helper via Settings > Advanced settings > Enable Root Helper.

Tips:
    - Pinch the screen to access screen previews (like Exposé or HTC Sense).
    - Long press an icon to drag and drop it over another one to create a folder.
    - Long press icons/folders on the desktop and choose edit from the popup menu to customize icons and labels.
    - Drag, hover, and drop app icons over the delete button at the top of the screen to quickly uninstall apps.
    - Long press an app in the hide apps list to quickly launch that app.
    - Switch to single screen wallpaper mode to fix wallpaper zooming issues.
    - Enable the Root Helper in advanced settings (root required) to add widgets from the drawer.

Permissions:
    - BIND_APPWIDGET: Required to add widgets from the drawer (only if installed as system app).
    - CALL_PHONE: Create direct-dial shortcuts on the homescreen.
    - EXPAND_STATUS_BAR/SET_WALLPAPER/SET_WALLPAPER_HINTS/VIBRATE: Standard launcher functions.
    - INTERNET/ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Check for updates and anonymous usage/error reporting (optional).
    - WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Backup/restore settings and data.
    - READ_CONTACTS/READ_SMS/GET_ACCOUNTS/READ_CONTENT_PROVIDER: Missed call and unread SMS/Gmail notifications (pro version).
    Nova Launcher
    NExPZc0f6O7k9_p8-370zaIIIv9Ewew4uh6bHK_f48oTuWdrTlTccLHYNGEPer5h0A

Features include:
    Scrollable Dock (for Tablets and Phones)
    Keep all your favorite apps on the dock, with up to 7 icons per page and up to 3 pages.

Customizable App Drawer:
    Transparency
    Scrolling style, choose between horizontal paginated or vertical continuous

Scroll Effects
    Enjoy eye candy when scrolling your desktop and drawer. Effects include Cube and Cardstack and more for Prime users.

Infinite Scroll
    Never be far from your favorite page, loop through your desktop continuously.

Folder Icons
    You can chose a background, preview style or even replace the whole icon.

Backup/Restore
    Export your settings and layout before a wipe to quickly get back up and running.

Widgets in dock
    Add any 1x1 widget to the dock

Bulk Add
    Add multiple apps to the desktop or a folder at once

Activities shortcut
    Select hidden activities from your favorite apps

*Nova Launcher Prime Features (Paid version)*

Nova Launcher Prime unlocks the following features in Nova Launcher:

Drawer Groups:
    Folders in App Drawer
    Unlimited custom tabs
    Organize apps into tabs and folders in the app drawer

Gestures
    Quickly start Nova Actions or Apps from gestures on the desktop, such as pinching, swiping or two-finger swiping.

Hide Apps
    Keep a clutter free drawer by hidding never used apps.

Dock Swipes
    Get more use out of your dock apps by setting swipe-actions

Unread Counts
    Never miss an email. Unread count badges for SMS, Missed calls and Gmail. Counts show in the dock, desktop, drawer and folders.

More Scroll Effects

Permissions:
    Internet/Network State/Wifi State: Optional & Anonymous error/usage reporting. Download of opt-in Beta updates.
    Directly call phone numbers: Only used if you place a direct-dial shortcut on the homescreen.
    Wallpaper/Vibrate/Status Bar/Choose Widgets: Standard Launcher functions
    USB (SD) Storage: Backup/restore and beta updates

This is all please use the thanks button if i helped you,help me to be a member to post in development forum
    Headache to read. Too much text. Seems like you just copied it all from the play store. No or minimal person opinion. Worth mentioning that some launchers are no longer under development.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Go Launcher EX isn't bad but, 6 icons per folder in the app drawer in landscape mode isn't enough (it had 8 in v2.85!)