Note 10+ What cases are you picking up?

Search This thread

bkdodger

Jan 30, 2011
I’m thinking of scooping up Samsung case too ...waiting for end of month for the credit in store

iPhone X

bkdodger

Jan 30, 2011
I've seen plenty of stuff on the Armadillo case... I always stay minimal but looks solid for protection

S10+ Tapatalk

Ron36

Aug 21, 2011
Just got my case....Spigen Tough Armor

Attachments

• 20190811_172813.jpg
    20190811_172813.jpg
    288.7 KB · Views: 3,782
  • 20190811_172752.jpg
    20190811_172752.jpg
    263.5 KB · Views: 3,761

xile6

Dec 2, 2008
Dallas
I want a rhinoshield. The only case ive been using. But it wont ready by release date.
So ended up picking up one of these

SPIDERCASE Galaxy Note 10+ Plus/Pro/5G Case, Built-in Screen Protector, Clear Full Body Heavy Duty Protection, Shockproof Rugged Cover Designed for Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Plus/Pro/5G https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VJK71XK/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_znkuDbC5BMYZW

Temdan Galaxy Note 10+ Plus 5G Case Built-in Screen Protector Full Body Protect Support Wireless Charging,Heavy Duty Dropproof Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Plus/ Note10 Plus 5G 2019 (Clear/Black) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VFZ2N49/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_2nkuDbE5TGNGG

One for the wife and one for me.

black96ss

Dec 28, 2012
Going with tech 21, used pretty much all off them.over the years and that's what I prefer for all around use

cpufrost

Feb 26, 2012
Big Country
Reactions: marctronixx

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You see, in order to be able to use/view to its full extent the edges, not many cases go around precisely over them, I do not see the point in covering them, if you want to protect them, a good temperd glass is the way to go

Even with Tempered glass, the curved edges are by far the most likely area to get hit and break on a drop/impact.

I turn off all the edge functions personally. Never liked them, never used them, they are always turned off. So losing the edge functions is no loss for me. In fact, I can't wait until Samsung ends this silly fascination with the curved edge display permanently. Give me a flat screen display with no bezels, drop the curved edges completely. Especially with the S Pen, the curved edges are silly on the Note line of phones with the S Pen.
    Samsung official protective case.

Sent from my Samsung SM-N960F using XDA Labs
    Just got my case....Spigen Tough Armor
    I bought the Ringke fusion x. I never used that brand before. It scares the crap out of me. Basically a very cheap feeling plastic bumper.

I don't know what's good these days. I am searching for the best balance between protection and beauty. I do not want to hide this phone.

What is the best of both worlds? I am not rough on a phone but have the occasional brain fart.

Thanks.

I always go rhinoshield crashgaurd.
    Just they pepbably wont be out till after the phone is out.
    Then i pair it with a skinomi screen protector.
    Used in all my phones and they have been great.
    Ordered this for delivery day. Not sure I'll stick with it, but it's a start.

Spigen Ultra Hybrid S Designed for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Case/Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G Case (2019) - Crystal Clear https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SSW6DB2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_M6juDbC8E8FXG