remiICS Q/A

Search This thread

mierkat09

Mar 25, 2012
One question, how do i extract the Walkman app? I really like that and want to use it on another Rom

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda app-developers app

daothanhduy1996

Mar 31, 2012
Hochiminh City
Ya, like Hechoen said, unzip the /data/app/semcmusic.apk and copy it to /system/app of other roms...

BTW, Ringer doesn't work yet so, don't ask me on this more, I'll take a look on it at the weekend

Last edited:

hechoen

May 7, 2011
Ya, like Hechoen said, unzip the /data/app/semcmusic.apk and copy it to /system/app of other roms...

BTW, Ringer doesn't work yet so, don't ask me on this more, I'll take a look on it at the weekend

Sorry didn't have the zip in front of me and assumed you had it as a system app. Nice work on this one. Is it French? Insert favorite french joke here. lol

EDIT: 285MB. WOW she's a big one.

Last edited:

daothanhduy1996

Mar 31, 2012
Hochiminh City
Sorry didn't have the zip in front of me and assumed you had it as a system app. Nice work on this one. Is it French? Insert favorite french joke here. lol

EDIT: 285MB. WOW she's a big one.

(multi language, not just French :D) and Ya, Haha, She's big and beautiful and smoothy :cool:, not a badass lol

Edit: to Everyone: remember to go to Settings and set the Ringtone to whatever you all want, my bad, thought it not working while I set it silent lmfao

Last edited:

tvotony

Oct 30, 2010
You can extract it from the s3 add on in the theme and app section

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda app-developers app

rygtuu

Jul 5, 2012
is anyone else having problems with the market cause whenever i try to download an app it says there's an error downloading

itzik2sh

Sep 5, 2011
Does this ROM include TWICS addon?
Can you please add AwesomeBeats and SmartStay MOD?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium

daothanhduy1996

Mar 31, 2012
Hochiminh City
Yes, it included TWICS addon and ya, just show me how (via pm) and I will add them to the rom :) (cause I am not familiar to awsome beat as idk if it need some exclusive libs or not ^^)

itzik2sh

Sep 5, 2011
Yes, it included TWICS addon and ya, just show me how (via pm) and I will add them to the rom :) (cause I am not familiar to awsome beat as idk if it need some exclusive libs or not ^^)

AwesomeBeats - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1732763

Smart Stay - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1732426

By the way, gorgeous looking ROM, just what I wanted to do. Definitely going to check out at some point.

Last edited:
Reactions: daothanhduy1996

itzik2sh

Sep 5, 2011
You can use only the padded modems appearing in the cm7 op.
KD1 / KG4 will allow you long text messaging.

Reactions: KotsChopShop

itzik2sh

Sep 5, 2011
Hi

Why did you base RemICS on CM9 and not on Erikmm's Nexus S ROM?
Erik's ROM should be pure Sammy ROM and S-voice must work there much better with all Sammy stuff.
Just asking/suggesting, not trolling.

Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OK I found the xda app picture problem. It's a build.prop line that causes it

persist.sys.ui.hw=true

Comment out that line, reboot.. and pictures will reappear!
    I don't know what else it affects but I imagine it's one of the battery life tweaks. I dunno I'm just reporting my findings.
    Can you be more specific? CM9 - the recovery? CM9 a rom?

CM9 means Cyanogen Mod version 9, which is based on Android Ice Cream Sandwich. Cyanogen is the name of a group of developers, who develop CM9. And CM9 is a ROM.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda app-developers app
    Hey dao I am very impressed with your work!! Is supercharger v6 safe on this from even though I think its fast as is? Also why after titanium app restore I get 2 clock apps? Did you put 2 clock apps or did titanium add from a previous backup?

Ya, V6 supercharged scripts is safe on every ICS roms of our device (I tested under FB's guide) and maybe, if people like, I'll integrate V6 into the next build :)
    No, it works fine for me...and read the thread in dev section...update is incoming :D

I noticed while in home screen auto rotation doesn't seem to work.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

Cause the launcher is only potrait mode, not lanscape :)...try other launchers if you want lanscape homescreen