[Q] PS3 Controller on Infuse 4G

Search This thread

Khyrdantai

Jul 21, 2011
There was this topic:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1206326

But this:
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.dancingpixelstudios.sixaxiscompatibilitychecker

Says it's incompatible with the Infuse 4G.

This is just the checker, and I would assume that you could at least download the checker to see if it's compatible... or is the fact you CAN'T download it the check itself? Strange~

Also, this is kind of a +1 for adding PS3 Controller compatibility, or if anyone knows of an alternative for the Infuse 4G.

Entropy512

Senior Recognized Developer
Aug 31, 2007
Owego, NY
Not compatible with ANY GalaxyS (or similar) phone. Also not compatible with any HTC Sense phone.

Both Samsung and HTC break the Bluetooth stack in the official firmwares. In fact the general rule (with the Galaxy Tab 10.1 being the only exception) is: If it runs Sense or TouchWiz, it won't work.

Cyanogenmod ports have a fully functional Bluetooth stack (when they have one that works at all - Bluetooth is completely missing from LinuxBozo's CM7 port so far)

I have not yet seen an example of someone "un-breaking" the Bluetooth stack in a stock-based firmware - only in full-blown AOSP/Cyanogenmod ports.

Reactions: Khyrdantai

Khyrdantai

Jul 21, 2011
Not compatible with ANY GalaxyS (or similar) phone. Also not compatible with any HTC Sense phone.

Both Samsung and HTC break the Bluetooth stack in the official firmwares. In fact the general rule (with the Galaxy Tab 10.1 being the only exception) is: If it runs Sense or TouchWiz, it won't work.

Cyanogenmod ports have a fully functional Bluetooth stack (when they have one that works at all - Bluetooth is completely missing from LinuxBozo's CM7 port so far)

I have not yet seen an example of someone "un-breaking" the Bluetooth stack in a stock-based firmware - only in full-blown AOSP/Cyanogenmod ports.

Wish it was as simple as taking a folder called "Bluetooth" from one phone and just slapping it into the Infuse. Oh well, patience then.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I hope it works,it would be cool