[APP] Plants Vs. Zombies game .APk

Search This thread

halfez

Jan 13, 2010
I figured out how to register and change it to English, however when I try to log back in using the same user name and password, I get some error (not in English)

Any suggestions?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i found this over at the nexus one apps and themes section. It is in chinese but you can change the language to english.

-steps to turn into english-

first open the game and you will get a little popup with 2 choices click the left one. after that you should get a load up screen that says "team Top3"

after that it will take you to the log in screen and press the middle button.

It will take you to the registration screen, fill in the following:

Username:
    Password:
    Repeat Password:

then hit the button to register.

Enter your credentials in the log in screen and press the right button this time.

once you log in keep on pressing the most right green button until you get to another loading screen that has plants popping up from the floor. once that finishes loading press the button underneath the loading bar and you'll finally be at the homescreen with a tomb stone.

Once logged into the tombstone screen click the second pot from the left at the bottom of the screen and you should see "EN" with a check box.