How to go back to an stock rom HTC One X

Search This thread

Saga3282

Jul 29, 2011
Hi there, I was looking around trying to find the way to get back to a stock rom and I don't seem to find any path for that, so far I have used Samsung Galaxy 2 and Xperia S and they have their own tool to flash a stock rom and go back to default, however I decided to try HTC and it is a pretty nice device I have to say, however things are much difficult to do, I have rooted my phone with no problem thanks to the tutorial I have found here which is really easy to use, on the other hand I was also wondering if I relock the bootloader, do I lose my root access as well as my SU app and all its stuff? It is just a matter of knowledge of course, but i really want to know just because at the moment, when this people, the HTC developers release another update, I'd like to go for it, if you now what I mean :good:. Well basically those are all my questions, I would apreciate any info that you can provide me with. Thanks :eek:

Last edited:

ViktorN

Jul 30, 2012
Zagreb
Please search the forum to see if your question has already been answered. You will save the time of other people and you won't be flooding the forum with unnecessary threads.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

caskla

Apr 28, 2011
Backup?

Did you make a backup of your stock rom? If you did, you could just restore that through CWM Recovery.

Reactions: imerza82

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Backup?

Did you make a backup of your stock rom? If you did, you could just restore that through CWM Recovery.