[Q] Omni ROM 4.4.2 + Dorimanx Kernel 9.+

Search This thread

Aithusha

Jan 24, 2013
Hello, I just upgraded to Omni`s 4.4.2 ROM (nightly) and i`m trying to install Dorimanx` Kernell . But when i flash the Zip its giving a error
Flash aborted ,
Also i tryed to flash with Odin . After flashing with Odin , Phone stucks at Dorimanx boot Logo.
So i try-ed another ROM . and the Kernel it`s work with that ROM
Any Suggestions? how can i Run Dor`kernel with Omni 4.4.2?

D-Construct

Sep 25, 2012
Hello, I just upgraded to Omni`s 4.4.2 ROM (nightly) and i`m trying to install Dorimanx` Kernell . But when i flash the Zip its giving a error
Flash aborted ,
Also i tryed to flash with Odin . After flashing with Odin , Phone stucks at Dorimanx boot Logo.
I don't think you can use the official Dorimanx kernel with Omni just as yet because it has not yet been made compatible with KK roms.

What version you are trying to use?

Last edited:

Christiaan91

Mar 15, 2010
Everywhere
Flash aborted ,

You need dorimanx version 10, which has not been released officially (like said by the person above). This 10 version is aviable in the beta thread. Search for it, only if you now what you are doing.

_Atom_

Dec 25, 2013
Unknown
Omni rom 29.12 build

Hi guys,Pls help me...

Transfer(copying) gets stuck when the screen goes off, When I transfer some obb files(game files) to internal sd folder (Android/obb) from the same internal sd files (emmc) using my device file manager...Is this for me or it is an known issue...pls can anyone confirm it

Im on official latest build Omni Rom

JavaScout

Apr 3, 2012
Hi guys,Pls help me...

Transfer(copying) gets stuck when the screen goes off, When I transfer some obb files(game files) to internal sd folder (Android/obb) from the same internal sd files (emmc) using my device file manager...Is this for me or it is an known issue...pls can anyone confirm it

I have a similar experience with CYANOGENMOD 11 by infected_:
External storage has some issues: it's impossible to copy great amount of files ( 600+ ) with total size of 1.4GB+.

I've tried copy from external sdcard to pc over both, mtp and usb protocols. The operation always gets stuck after a couple of files. The same behavior detected when trying to copy files locally, when using file manager. I've tried to copy from external sdcard to internal - useless. Fails after a couple of files.
Imho, it has nothing to do with the screen being dimmed.

Reactions: _Atom_

Christiaan91

Mar 15, 2010
Everywhere
Maybe it's about the amount of files, and not the size. I was also able to copy 2 relatively big files under the same "problematic" rom. Try like 60-100 files with total size of 500+ MB, and I think you'll see it.

No problems, tried it with music files.

its possible Omni rom install in i9100???

Yes it's possible to install the Omni rom on an i9100.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

_Atom_

Dec 25, 2013
Unknown
Coming from samsung neat rom lite, I Installed latest version of omni rom 3.1.2013 build and also flashed pa mini gapps..and after flashing samsung logo is appearing again and again..hlp me pls

Vivek_Neel

Inactive Recognized Contributor / Themer
Dec 23, 2012
Chennai
Coming from samsung neat rom lite, I Installed latest version of omni rom 3.1.2013 build and also flashed pa mini gapps..and after flashing samsung logo is appearing again and again..hlp me pls

Do a full wipe and install again.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

sharp87

Dec 16, 2011

In recovery perform wipe data and factory reset,reboot and wait for a few minutes to start using new custom os

_Atom_

Dec 25, 2013
Unknown

Thanks a lot..I will try it

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

@sharp87 , @corruptionfreeindia : omni rom started working in my i9100..thanks a lot..

is it necessary to do full reset when installing omni rom

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys,Pls help me...

I have a similar experience with CYANOGENMOD 11 by infected_:
    External storage has some issues: it's impossible to copy great amount of files ( 600+ ) with total size of 1.4GB+.

I've tried copy from external sdcard to pc over both, mtp and usb protocols. The operation always gets stuck after a couple of files. The same behavior detected when trying to copy files locally, when using file manager. I've tried to copy from external sdcard to internal - useless. Fails after a couple of files.
    Imho, it has nothing to do with the screen being dimmed.
    Thanks for the reply...one last question. Does slimsaber 4.4.2 has this problem that I have mentioned

I can copy a file (200mb) without any problems. (sorry don't have bigger files at the moment.)

Thanks...
    Can u make a one more copy of the file u said..so that u will have 400mb :)...now transfer the whole file and tell

Without any problems. From external SD to Android/obb/

Thanks.a lot...is there any issues with copying large files bw internal sd to internal sd..but actually that was my question ;)

Haha oké. Also no problems. Btw I'm using root browser.