[Q] Bricked Tab3, Help**

Search This thread

RedWhiteBlue

Apr 3, 2013
Hello,

I successfully rooted my Galaxy Tab 3 (model sm-t110, if that matters), then made a huge mistake. Upon believing that i was going to sell it, i went to settings, and selected to reset phone, foolishly thinking it would take it back to factory/out-of-the-box condition. Now, when i attempt startup, the B&W logo appears repeatedly, followed by this screen with options:

16irwk2.png

What is the best way to fix this? I prefer to go back to the rooted version, or whichever method is easiest!

Thanks for any help you guys can provide!

RWB

Last edited:

RedWhiteBlue

Apr 3, 2013
re:

The closest i came is trying to flash? a ROM (i think, my knowledge is obv limited) via SD card. But i think i read error msgs right before the device re-booted...

Thanks again....

RWB

EDIT: microSD, not USB! Dammit

Last edited:

RedWhiteBlue

Apr 3, 2013
ty

You can download the stock firmware and flash it via Odin. That should restore it back to it's stock unrooted out of the box state

Hey, thanks for the reply.

Currently, i dont have access to a PC or laptop. I can borrow one from a friend, if needed...seems like it is a necessity, right??

Thanks again, and if there are any other tips you or anyone can provide, it would be MUCH appreciated!

RWB