Your Google Play Store is blocked? Search/request your app here!

Search This thread

PalmCentro

Dec 8, 2014
█ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
Agar.io from Miniclip?

Thanks.

Which one??
miniclip.JPG

Smuggly

Jul 8, 2015
Humble request for the following APK:

TD Canada (version 7.0.2)
Link: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.td&hl=en

An older version is already on the list, but it is both broken and outdated by the looks of things.

Thanks for this great service!

riesdepies

Jun 17, 2012
Please let me know because I'm trying to use the app on a VPN and so far no success. This app is great and it would be amazing if it worked.

Enviado de meu SM-N910C usando Tapatalk

I messed around with the TVPlayer app a bit, did some packet sniffing, and I discovered that the actual check wether you're using the app from within the UK is done on the media server side. That probably means the app can't be easily hacked.
However, I did get it to work using an app called SuperVPN. There's a UK VPN setting that is a 160+ day(!) trial so that's pretty neat. (I do recommend using AdAway to block the ads from SuperVPN though).
As I don't trust any (free) VPN I only use it in conjunction with DroidWall to make sure that none of my personal data goes through the SuperVPN connection. To do this I whitelisted SuperVPN and TVPlayer in DroidWall and I activate Droidwall and SuperVPN whenever I want to watch TVPlayer. A bit inconvenient but worth the effort I think :)

Cheers, ries

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDigitalJockey

CocQ

Jan 22, 2009
Could you please grab Roku Remote app? Thanks!

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.roku.remote

Looloup

Apr 10, 2011
Anyone out there have the latest BT Sport APK (2.05) ?

Google play link: /store/apps/details?id=com.bt.btsport&hl=en-GB

Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks !

Hello - can someone in the UK please post this for us ex-pats please.... thanks

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

I found version 2.03 here: http://zswwh.com/Download_BT-Sport_APK.html

But I still get the VN014 warning message that a later version is available, but I can "Continue" and use it ...
howqever I don't know what the latest version is, or where to find it.

Reactions: scotsman38

scotsman38

May 15, 2014

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

I found version 2.03 here:

But I still get the VN014 warning message that a later version is available, but I can "Continue" and use it ...
howqever I don't know what the latest version is, or where to find it.

Thanks !

I don't know why this is so difficult to locate. In fact, I see that the latest version is 2.2.2 on Google Play.

TheDigitalJockey

Sep 27, 2014
I messed around with the TVPlayer app a bit, did some packet sniffing, and I discovered that the actual check wether you're using the app from within the UK is done on the media server side. That probably means the app can't be easily hacked.
However, I did get it to work using an app called SuperVPN. There's a UK VPN setting that is a 160+ day(!) trial so that's pretty neat. (I do recommend using AdAway to block the ads from SuperVPN though).
As I don't trust any (free) VPN I only use it in conjunction with DroidWall to make sure that none of my personal data goes through the SuperVPN connection. To do this I whitelisted SuperVPN and TVPlayer in DroidWall and I activate Droidwall and SuperVPN whenever I want to watch TVPlayer. A bit inconvenient but worth the effort I think :)

Cheers, ries
Thank you very much for your reply! I also don't trust free VPNs. I read that Hola VPN was selling the idle bandwith from the customers using their services to companies and because of their users connection were used to performe a DDoS attack. This was all confirmed by the CEO of the company. Really scary.

You mentioned that the block is on the server, is the block is made by the app server as a general rule or by each channel individually?

One solution would be to use a service like UnblockUS instead of a VPN. It's paid but much more secure and faster.

Do you know if this app supports chromecast? A VPN would block the chromecast connection but UnblockUS wouldn't. I'm gonna run some tests here to see what I can discover.

I had no idea that DroidWall existed! I was using an iPhone a few months ago and just now started to use Android. Thank you very much for the recommendation :)

Enviado de meu SM-N910C usando Tapatalk

CocQ

Jan 22, 2009
Could you please grab Roku Remote app from the US Market? Thanks a lot in advance!

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.roku.remote

Top Liked Posts