Xiaomi Mi A1 Google Camera Port

Search This thread

joeyhuab

Recognized Developer
This will be a dedicated thread for the different Google Camera ports working for the Xiaomi Mi A1 since other threads are not being updated by their OPs and I will try to maintain this one like the OnePlus 6 Google Camera Port thread. These are the most stable GCam ports for our device and I'll be updating this thread each time a new port is available.

Download and updated list: https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/
April 16, 2019 - SOURCE
GCam_6.2.024_N7P_test1.2
If you want to show your appreciation to the devs, please consider donating to:

XDA: DevDB Information
Xiaomi Mi A1 Google Camera Port, Device Specific App for the Xiaomi Mi A1

Contributors
joeyhuab, Arnova8G2, Serjo87, cstark27, s4turno, fu24
Source Code: https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/

Version Information
Current Stable Version: https://f.celsoazevedo.com/file/gcamera/GCam_6.2.024_N7P_test1.apk
Stable Release Date: 2018-11-27

Created 2018-11-06
Last Updated 2019-04-08

Last edited:

mfauzirahman

Dec 24, 2015
Rom version: Nitrogen OS 9.0
Gcam version : GCam_Pixel3Mod_1_build.6.1.013
Photo captured :

Attachments

• IMG_20181106_192235.jpg
    IMG_20181106_192235.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 8,030
Reactions: JonWick47

tarik880

Dec 22, 2017
Here some sample for comparison,
App: MGC_6.1.013_MiMAX2_V1b_A8.1+
Rom: Stock 8.1

Darker ones are shot with HDR+ enhanced mode and Brighter ones are with Night Mode

Last edited:

priyambubai

Oct 29, 2014
Kolkata
Xiaomi Mi A1
OnePlus 7T
Everything is working fine in Arnova8G2 GCam_Pixel3Mod_1_build.6.1.013 except front camera. All the pictures taken with front cam are greenish and blurry. Night sight working like a charm. I'm on LiquidRemix 10.0.1 pie ROM. Here are some samples.
IMG-20181103-184109.jpg
IMG-20181103-184134.jpg
GCam with HDR+ GCam with Night Sight​
IMG-20181106-175300.jpg
IMG-20181106-175313.jpg
GCam with HDR+ GCam with Night Sight​

aleclim234

Mar 26, 2016
Great thread! Quick question tho, anyone still getting the dot pattern bug when shooting bright blue skies and bright colors? It shows when zooming in photos taken with hdr+

Reactions: pratikvip

jsuln

Oct 17, 2017
The arnova pixel3 version works a bit slow/laggy for me, also no live picture in night mode, although it works/produces the image. BSG version works better, except for the annoying "hexagon" popup.

Side question - which is the best/most stable gcam version with ZSL/motion stills/slomo? I used a pretty old one, I wonder if there was any progress to this day - will try the ones in 1st post tomorrow.

p.s is there any way of having several camera apps installed? Usually it wants to overwrite the current one, although id like to test a few ones parallel.

cheers,
j.

joeyhuab

Recognized Developer
Did not test this with the BSG mod I installed, but the front camera is green. And it says "hexagon failed" when taking a portrait or night photo but it still seems to work. Could you edit the post and add this? Thanks

All 6.1+ versions still have front cam issues if you'd read previous replies.

Reactions: avpenkov

barrack1

Sep 19, 2014
Xiaomi Mi A1
The arnova pixel3 version works a bit slow/laggy for me, also no live picture in night mode, although it works/produces the image. BSG version works better, except for the annoying "hexagon" popup.

Side question - which is the best/most stable gcam version with ZSL/motion stills/slomo? I used a pretty old one, I wonder if there was any progress to this day - will try the ones in 1st post tomorrow.

p.s is there any way of having several camera apps installed? Usually it wants to overwrite the current one, although id like to test a few ones parallel.

cheers,
j.
The 625 is weak and zsl and other features would be too much for it.
Some launchers can rename apps. App cloners should also be able do it.

joeyhuab

Recognized Developer
Added GoogleCamera_5.2.025-Final_fu24-16d to the OP.
Changelog:
  • Slow motion does not require configuring the media_profiles_vendor.xml file. by Arnova8G2.
  • Added the "Remove the ISO limit in the dark" option. by B-S-G.
  • Black level ( Improve in low light ) option is divided into main back camera and auxiliary back camera.
  • The ability to take a picture by holding the "MENU" button. by B-S-G.

OuterWinnie

Feb 20, 2015
Added GoogleCamera_5.2.025-Final_fu24-16d to the OP.
Changelog:
  • Slow motion does not require configuring the media_profiles_vendor.xml file. by Arnova8G2.
  • Added the "Remove the ISO limit in the dark" option. by B-S-G.
  • Black level ( Improve in low light ) option is divided into main back camera and auxiliary back camera.
  • The ability to take a picture by holding the "MENU" button. by B-S-G.

Telecam doesn't work in that version right?

Reactions: erick28

Top Liked Posts