Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Mar 29, 2011
Philadelphia
Reactions: windows8k

windows8k

Feb 2, 2013
asan korea
blog.naver.com
ok I added them here: https://gerrit.omnirom.org/#/c/15841/1/prebuilt/etc/apns-conf.xml

I'll make another build for you.

Once you add the APNs yourself, it works, right?
Thank you
11/30 just lte on after setting APN..
But Volte phone and SMS No..
CFSB source??..

나의 Nexus 5X 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

Gandalf
Spn-conf.xml code..

<spnOverride numeric="45006" spn="LG U+"/>

files add carrier

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

Last edited:

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Yes and dexpreopt so it boots quite fast depending on which Gapps package you use (if any). With no gapps, it will boot less than 60 seconds, with gapps, well if you use banks maybe 2-3 minutes, opengapps stock packages, maybe 5-6 minutes depending.

I was looking in your latest rooted ROM and it appears to be odexed.

I would love to find a stock deodexed ROM.

Gandalf

Mar 29, 2011
Philadelphia
I was looking in your latest rooted ROM and it appears to be odexed.

I would love to find a stock deodexed ROM.

Oh i see now. Right it is odexed during the build otherwise it would take a LOT longer to boot. Just wondering, why do you need to be deodexed?

Thank you
11/30 just lte on after setting APN..
But Volte phone and SMS No..
CFSB source??..

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

Gandalf
Spn-conf.xml code..

<spnOverride numeric="45006" spn="LG U+"/>

files add carrier

Ah ok i will add spn too from stock , thanks! :highfive:

Building now with apn + spn

Last edited:
Reactions: windows8k

Gandalf

Mar 29, 2011
Philadelphia

We don't have "full" layers support, just whatever is in AOSP at the moment. I can post deodexed builds if you'd like, or you can sync and build yourself, the source is fully functional with what I post, i only post builds once they are good without any cherry-picks or changes.

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Google Pixel 7 Pro
You are going to build a ROM specific theme? Thats old school (not that I havent done that lately, lol). Why not build a Layers theme that can be used on stock (rooted) and on ROMs made for it? Many more people would be able to use it.

Old school, that is me, lol! Not that I learned all that much.

I have gotten to where I like a good stable stock like ROM that I can tweak like I want. I usually do post anything that I do in case someone else might be interested in it. I don't know anything about layers and I am not talking about a full scale theme. Just tweaks.

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

We don't have "full" layers support, just whatever is in AOSP at the moment. I can post deodexed builds if you'd like, or you can sync and build yourself, the source is fully functional with what I post, i only post builds once they are good without any cherry-picks or changes.

I just flashed Omni. Really nice! If I had a deodexed version I would be in hog heaven. Not that I am much good with smali files, but it is fun to mess with them. If you could post deodexed versions, it would be exceedingly kind of you, sir. I've been trying to deodex the stock ROM but until they come out with baksmali-2.1.1 it is beyond my capabilities.

PiousInquisitor

Aug 10, 2014
Old school, that is me, lol! Not that I learned all that much.

I have gotten to where I like a good stable stock like ROM that I can tweak like I want. I usually do post anything that I do in case someone else might be interested in it. I don't know anything about layers and I am not talking about a full scale theme. Just tweaks.

Layers are pretty easy to work with. Its a lot like old school themeing, you should check it out. It has some limits though, like you cant mess with any layout xmls. In ROMs designed for layers layout xmls are modified so any references to colors go through the colors.xml in the values folder since that xml can be modified. Anyway, good luck on your tweaks. I enjoy that type of thing too.

Gandalf

Mar 29, 2011
Philadelphia
@windows8k please test this https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24269982087008921

and let me know if it works for you without changing any APN setings

I just flashed Omni. Really nice! If I had a deodexed version I would be in hog heaven. Not that I am much good with smali files, but it is fun to mess with them. If you could post deodexed versions, it would be exceedingly kind of you, sir. I've been trying to deodex the stock ROM but until they come out with baksmali-2.1.1 it is beyond my capabilities.

sure thing. once nightlies start, however, they will all be odexed.

Last edited:

windows8k

Feb 2, 2013
asan korea
blog.naver.com
@windows8k please test this https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24269982087008921

Thank you
Rom testing downloading

---------- Post added at 08:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 AM ----------

Good job
Volte /sms testing go well.
Thank you good ROM
Volte/sms ON
GSM service in service good.
6e89ed39a86ea30dd4f5fa67429fcca2.jpg

39d30b106db42dafa52fd0fd326c0862.jpg

a7f4e414f969c70c612f85d9b3f40f34.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Reactions: Gandalf

thenewcraze

May 7, 2006
Gandalf -

I'm still having issues getting this thing to boot. I do a full wipe, install ROM, Super SU 2.52 Beta and the GApps. Hangs on boot. Am I missing something?

Thanks!

Gandalf

Mar 29, 2011
Philadelphia
same here. not boot.

Gandalf -

I'm still having issues getting this thing to boot. I do a full wipe, install ROM, Super SU 2.52 Beta and the GApps. Hangs on boot. Am I missing something?

Thanks!

How long do you let it sit? Installing gapps increases boot time exponentially. Try flashing it without gapps and see if it boots up. If it boots without gapps, then wait longer.

Im using this build myself and it's fine here. Ill re-upload to xda since AFH has been screwey lately.

thenewcraze

May 7, 2006
Mine gets stuck at the Google boot screen. Never makes it to the animation. I waited over 10 minutes but I'll give it another shot.

thenewcraze

May 7, 2006
Just gave it a shot again. I've downloaded all three updates from AFH and tried to flash with/without GApps.

Thank you for your diligence.

Top Liked Posts