[ROM][AOSPA4.2.2r1][p6800/p6810/i815](20130721a)ParanoidAndroid 3.68 New HALO fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

el_campi

Dec 11, 2007
Valencia
Re: [ROM][AOSPA 4.2.1][p6800/p6810/i815](10Feb2013)ParanoidAndroid 3.0beta1-Experimen

having this rom, who need sammy 4.2.1?

AUs

paulikxp

Jun 23, 2009
Hamburg, Germany
Re: [ROM][AOSPA 4.2.1][p6800/p6810/i815](10Feb2013)ParanoidAndroid 3.0beta1-Experimen

10/2/2013::crying:My Tab fail to boot this morning, I think my bootloader is corrupted. Not even the Samsung logo and the battery icon while charging. I have to send it to the dealer for repairing...Hoping won't put an end to my works

With a corrupted bootloader you should still be able to enter Download Mode. If that also doesn't work you'll have a hard bricked tablet.

As long as you are able to connect via adb you're fine. I had to do this once, restore two broken partitions and re-flash the firmware (which wasn't possible before anymore).

daniel_hk

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 12, 2012
Hong Kong
Realme X2
With a corrupted bootloader you should still be able to enter Download Mode. If that also doesn't work you'll have a hard bricked tablet.

As long as you are able to connect via adb you're fine. I had to do this once, restore two broken partitions and re-flash the firmware (which wasn't possible before anymore).

Thanks for concern. I really appreciate.

I can't swith on the phone with the power button. No battery icon appear when I plug in the charger or USB cable. I don't think I can connect with adb. Anyway, I have plug in the USB cable and pressing the buttons in all combinations for a while. No respond yet. I'll wait for a while and retry. If I can connect adb, I think I may recover it.

Let me detail the incident, to see anyone else has other idea. It was quite weird.
I want to test the newly built recovery. I flash it with dd in the Tab's Terminal (which I have done lots of times).I found only a few percents left on battery so I connect it to the charger. After it was fully charded. I also copy a rom file from PC via wifi. Then I choose reset to recovery on the power button menu. After that the screen turn off and never boot again (not even the Samsung logo). I have tried many methods. Eventually, I open the back cover, I few warm. I disconnect the battery for a while and reconnect. Then I press the power button. It warm up slowly again. I think it has power on physically but somehow suck in somewhere..

Over ten minutes now, and I can't find a devices in adb :(, any more idea.

I'll try the JIG cable method later...I was electronic major. I got all the componet in hand. Looking for the pins to bump for p6800 now.

Thanks anyway.

Reactions: Hitschman

paulikxp

Jun 23, 2009
Hamburg, Germany
Over ten minutes now, and I can't find a devices in adb :(, any more idea.

I'll try the JIG cable method later...I was electronic major. I got all the componet in hand. Looking for the pins to bump for p6800 now.

Oh, that really sounds serious. So fingers crossed the JIG cable method is going to revive it!

I think you won't find the device via adb as long as you can't boot into download mode at least.

Chin up!

Nuclear Blast

Aug 3, 2012
Thanx a lot!!!!!

Thank you, man, for your great work!!!:good:
I`m using 6(!) p6800 with Paranoid 2.55 daniel_hk release and i`m happy with your firmware.
May be it will be useful for all to post known issues of CM10.1 and changelog of your work?
Hope you will return soon with new releases :):good:
Known Issues
CM10.1 is in a primitive state, many features are still missing or don't work
bluetooth doesn't work
audio: dock audio doesn't work
hwcomposer: HDMI dongle doesn't work
wifi: won't connect to hidden ssids
wifi: will only connect to 5GHz networks when immediately adjacent to the router
i815: ambient light sensor doesn't work (no autobrightness)
i815: no IR-Blaster support (I have no intention of fixing this)

Reactions: daniel_hk

MRBR7

May 27, 2012
DanielHK Sorry to hear that...
Ive had mine fixed twice now...also now out of warrenty..
Can you let us know how much samsung HK wants for replace mother board?
Im just curious to know as mine was under warrenty...
You could ask them MGoy Pang Di La!!!
anyway hope you get it fixed and back to working on more cool Roms n Stuff..
Kung Hei Fat Choy...

daniel_hk

Nov 12, 2012
Hong Kong
Realme X2
DanielHK Sorry to hear that...
Ive had mine fixed twice now...also now out of warrenty..
Can you let us know how much samsung HK wants for replace mother board?
Im just curious to know as mine was under warrenty...
You could ask them MGoy Pang Di La!!!
anyway hope you get it fixed and back to working on more cool Roms n Stuff..
Kung Hei Fat Choy...

I'll let you know.

Thanks a lot. You guys cheer me up!

xie xie! ;)

golfinggino

Nov 23, 2011
burlington, on

Just flashed it and it is great thank you, that said I think all the people who own this tab and enjoy these custom Roms should join together to get this man a new 7.7 for all his efforts and also so he can continue the great work, anyone else interested in doing this ?
Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

caveman_78

Feb 7, 2007
Spain

Just flashed it and it is great thank you, that said I think all the people who own this tab and enjoy these custom Roms should join together to get this man a new 7.7 for all his efforts and also so he can continue the great work, anyone else interested in doing this ?

I absolutely agree, he is one of the few developers that continues giving support to our tablets, so let start donations.

Enviado desde mi HTC One X+ usando Tapatalk 2

ATking

Nov 26, 2009
Donations

Donation is a Good Idea!!

GNUDroid

May 15, 2012

the pa 3.0 beta is running very great on my 6810. yust tuned the ondemand upthreshold to 70.

overall impression. battery life seems to be good for this short impression. much more fluid and complete than the last 4.1.2 from locerra. . . nevertheless i hope he also will continue to spend some time here on the tabs 7.7?!

daniel: thank you very much!!!!!!! and great that you startet new threads.

send from my 6810. supported by 9100 and my linux desktops. brain in the head and GNU in the heart. community and sharing are freedom are open source.

daniel_hk

Nov 12, 2012
Hong Kong
Realme X2

Thanks a lot guys!

My friend brought a Nexus 7 3g, he offer to borrow me his 7.7 while waiting for repairing. I'll get it in a few days.

You guys really cheer me up!
:)

gazjglusk

Apr 23, 2011
Newcastle

I absolutely agree, he is one of the few developers that continues giving support to our tablets, so let start donations.

Enviado desde mi HTC One X+ usando Tapatalk 2

Donation is a Good Idea!!

I certainly agree with you all.
Daniel, if you put a Paypal email in your personal details, then we can all donate there.
And don't be humble !!
If you don't buy a new one, then it will help with repairs

Cheers GG

Pirmas

May 19, 2008
Vilnius
www.archipas.lt
Re: [ROM][AOSPA4.2.1][p6800/p6810/i815](10Feb2013)ParanoidAndroid 3.0beta1-Experiment

Yes, donations is a must. If you provide paypal address, i will support this project as well.

Sent from my GT-P6800 using XDA Premium HD app

ATking

Nov 26, 2009
Re: [ROM][AOSPA4.2.1][p6800/p6810/i815](10Feb2013)ParanoidAndroid 3.0beta1-Experiment

Minor bug report

1.0 Device radomly in a deep sleep and cant be wake up. Need a hard reboot.
1.1 after the hard reboot. it change back to physcial keyboard as default.

or, just my device! :P

Sent from my GT-p6810 using xda app-developers app

cymagnus

May 1, 2007
Singapore
It will defintely help in terms of user experience to have the software keyboard enabled (hardware keyboard disabled) by default as during initial setup, we are asked to enter google account information. I encountered gapps errors/prompts during setup. Did a workaround by going into recovery and set up gapps.

daniel_hk

Nov 12, 2012
Hong Kong
Realme X2
It will defintely help in terms of user experience to have the software keyboard enabled (hardware keyboard disabled) by default as during initial setup, we are asked to enter google account information. I encountered gapps errors/prompts during setup. Did a workaround by going into recovery and set up gapps.

I also find it annoying. I'll deal with it after getting the Tab from my friend. Hoping to find a workaround.

Reactions: ATking and cymagnus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    banner_1icu5e.png

banner_2hau5x.png

banner_3y8uie.png

banner_4p0upi.png

banner_505uxa.png

After 2 weeks of sleepless and sweaty work, I finally port our orphan GalaxyTab 7.7 to ParanoidAndroid!
    :cool: Cheers!

This is an experimental release. Try it at you own risk
    Good luck !

22/7/2013
    After a few SystemUI crash loop, I found the bug in HALO. The 'a' version is rebuilding and uploading now. ;)

21/7/2013
    It's getting harder and harder to keep up with the new codes for our tab now! Everytime I pull new codes, our outdated blobs might be incompatible! After the bootloop of i815, telephony was another wall I hit. Spent two whole days to dig out another tiny bug! :eek:
    The new PA3.68 has a lot of changes in HALO and Gesture (Don't ask.. I don't have time to try it yet).PA has its own OTA now! It's about time for us to have a new PA. ;) Uploading to goo.im is terribly slow. May need a few hours...:(
     History

8/7/2013
    PA3.65 is out, PA change to a shorter file name now...
    In this build, I included two new drivers from the new kernel I'm working on. Light sensor has more steps and lower margins now. It will be more pratical. The repeat charging loop when power off is fixed. Same as the stock rom, the tab will reboot after 5 minutes of charging (don't know why yet). ;)

12/6/2013
    The source of HALO is finally out! Its too long for a new PA build. GPS is also fixed. I test it briefly. Need some time to manage how HALO work. The pie feature of PA is not as good as cm10.1. This is really a major update from PA, :good: Cheers!

3/6/2013
    It's really great that Espen96 has setup a host at his server for me! :good:
    http://3djanos.com/daniel_hk/index.php?dir=rom/pa3
    It is a pure download page without any ad. and delay. Also works great for downloading in the tab.

2/6/2013:
    After finishing the latest wifi driver from Athero, I manager to modify the Stock JB driver in the similar way. Now we have TWO wifi drivers. Both are working quite well. The new driver was base on the latest driver from Athero and I added wakelock and power management to it. The stock driver was based on the Athero source 2 generations back but with some modifications from Samsung. I packed both to different kernels for you guys to test and decide which is best for you.
    The file with kernel-a is from Athero which I'll use it as default from now on.
    The file with kernel-s is base on the stock driver.
    Cheers!

26/5/2013:
    Many changes have been made by PA team. Although I have't found what caused the gps issue, it is worth to keep up with the PA3. New pa3.56 builds are uploading now. The latest kernel is included. Which might need further polishing but no more extra heat will be generated with it.

25/5/2013:
    I was trying to port the wifi driver from Samsung's JB source for nearly a week! Turn out that It is another landmine from Samsung! After trying everything including proting the whole stock JB kernel to cm10.1, I can confirm that it only works fine on Samsung's own blobs! Back to square one and start with the original wifi driver from Athero. I need to add wakelock and power management support for this driver and yet a workable driver is out in a few hours! I just forgot about all the lessons from Samsung and stepped on another landmine...:( The kernel with the new wifi driver is uploading to goo.im and pre-release areas. Work for both cm10.1 & PA3. I tested it over 40 hours on battery without any problems...
    Minor fixes in video driver is included. Please test it and report.

22/5/2013:
    I finally port the latest wifi driver from Samsung's p6800 JB source to the kernel! That was a really tough job! I also add the latest patches from Athero (the chip manufacturer). Our driver is actually an update to the stock driver... Testing for a while now. I believe the SOD and torrent issues are gone now... Uploading to pre-release and goo.im now. Please have a durable test on it! Work for both cm10.1 & pa3 as before.
    Wifi drop at sleep when no activity... please hold and let me study the new driver again.

14/5/2013:
    Just got a tip that can turn the incall screen to portriat from my GT-Plus thread. Set to force auto rotation with Ultimate rotation or other 3rd party apps. In 4.2.x, incall screen layout is handled in call card from Contact. This way will override the call card(which doesn't handle rotation now) of Contact to force auto.

13/5/2013:
    I'm adding one more release area goo.im. All the previous roms are uploading to goo.im now. OTA with GooManager will be supported shortly. Since goo.im may not be available in some region. I will continue to keep the other locations.

9/5/2013:
    The new PA3.50 HALO builds are uploading to pre-release now. Auto-rotation has been annoying many of us since cm10. I just found the bug cause it. The current angle will be preserved when auto-rotation is off. Then I found that PA has no rotation settings in Display. Rotation button do exist in Quicksettings... Spent half an hour to add the rotation settings to PA. The auto restart when plugging charger/usb is kinda fixed. I refreshed my rusty Photoshop memory and drew the new charging images. Enjoy!

6/5/2013:
    21APR build is released. Found a bug in wifi driver power management. Testing now, hoping to fix the wifi drain issue.

21/4/2013:
    The BT fixed version of PA3.15 is uploading to pre-release now. APN settings is fixed. PA use a older settings source which have a different referenece point. Next move will be the kernel drain. As usual, cm10.1 will be the vanguard.
    P.S. forgot to mention, kernel support for NTFS is enabled but I don't have NTFS sdcard to test it. Please report.

18/4/2013:
    New Phone.apk with blacklist is not working. The "a" version with the old working Phone.apk is unloading to pre-release. A PhonePatch.zip (flash in recovery) is also uploaded for those already flash the pa_p6800-3.15-17APRO2013-170005 build. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

17/4/2013:
    The new build with the fixed kernel is uploading to pre-release. A lot of changes from PA and AOSP including the new blacklist in Phone. For the first time, the PA build is newer than cm10.1. New light sensor for i815, don't know if it work. Please report.

11/4/2013:
    The 10APR2013 vesion has a bug. Internal sdcard is read only. A patch has already uploaded.
    Anyone download the pa_xxxx-3.15-10APR2013-xxxxxx in pre-release,
    please replace it with pa_xxxx-3.15-10APR2013-xxxxxxa.
    Thanks!

10/4/2013:
    It's about time for our PA3 to have a new heart. ;) The O/C Kernel works fine on PA3 too. In case some device might have a lower margin. By default, it is the same as before 1.4G with no U/V.
    I also find a workaround to enable the write permission on the external sd_card. Thanks for the tips from USCanthonymy in my GT-Plus PA3 thread. Everything is working almost as good as CM10.1 now. Building now, will upload to pre-release in a few hours.
    Waiting for my friends BT headsets to verify the last issue - bluetooth headset.:eek:

4/4/2013:
    The new PA3.15 build for p6800 is uploading to pre-release now. Phone is now working on p6800. The bluetooth Headset still has issue with the audio driver. Seems mic is ok but no sound in the earpiece. Since the phone part is fixed, no more beta now. Update to the new AOSPA 3 logo too.
    Building the other 2 models now and will upload to pre-release ASAP.

2/4/2013:
    The final release of 3.15b2 is uploading now. Audio fix and latest update from PA is included. For p6810 & i815, no more major issues now.
    For p6800, phone apk still not working...:cyclops: After studying for sometime, I suspect it is caused by the propietry libraries from Samsung (libril, libsec-ril, etc.). Will try changing or rewriting the phone.apk, voicedialer, etc. to adpat it. Please be patient.

31/3/2013:
    External sdcard mounting issue is fixed. 3.15b2 is uploading to pre-release. It also include the latest update from PA. The latest PA settings are really good.

28/3/2013:
    I was thinking that applying the same changes from CM to PA is straight forward... It is harder than I thought! Quite a few differences between the two. The device tree really need tidying up to work on AOSP... Finally I get it through.
    PA is now 3.15. I also upgrade the new video driver to mali 3p1 in the kernel. Thanks to alanorth for updating the samsung proprietry files. Some changes required to work on our 7.7 but I had already done before. Just copied from the previous build and the build get pass.
    Building all 3 models now. Will upload to pre-release in a few hours.

18/3/2013:
    PA3.1b1 builds are released (no change from pre-release). I'm working on bluetooth and phone on CM10.1. Further update will be released if major changes in PA or after fixing bluetooth and/or phone on CM10.1.

8/3/2013:
    My tab is fixed! Yeah!
    Ater dumping the first few MB from my tab via the JTAG port. I know what cause my problem now...
    It was the dd command I issued earlier to flash the recovery. I must had enter the wrong partition in of=.. I write the data to mmcblk0 instead of mmcblk0p6! I recover those data from my friend's tab. I lost all the data inside but I'm grateful to have it back. This is really the price I have to pay...:eek:
    This command is extremely dangerous! I should have put it in a script to avoid typing errors. I did it in the terminal apps which is even more dangerous since the software keyboard easily cause typing error... I must had touch the Enter key when I type the letter p. I have done lots of times so I didn't bother to check the terminal window (my second mistake). This is a very good lesson to me... Thanks for those concern and for those teasing (I deserve it!). Really grateful to have you guys around! :good:

2/3/2013:
    PA3.1 is uploaded to the pre-release area. Please report if who have time to test.

28/2/2013:
    Thanks for some friends to test the pre-release PA3.0b3. They are now released on the post to make room for PA3.1. I just borrow a Tab from a friend to test the PA3.1 new build. Hoping to release it in weekend.;)

20/2/2013:
    PA3.0b3 is uploaded to the pre-release area for testing. Changes made in Telephony and Harware keyboard. If anyone has time and experience to test, please report..

19/2/2013:
    PA3.0 migrate to 4.2.2r1 now. Since I don't have the Tab to test, not much changes have made. This is the best I can do. Please keep a forgiving mine if anything goes wrong...

11/2/2013:
    After tidy up the device trees, I build the PA3.0 for all models as promise. Telephony doesn't change in 3.0. Next move is to deal with it...Not a problem for p6810 owners. Boot animation is a little bit ugly ...my humble opinion...

10/2/2013::crying:My Tab fail to boot this morning, I think my bootloader is corrupted. Not even the Samsung logo and the battery icon while charging. I have to send it to the dealer for repairing...Hoping won't put an end to my works

9/2/2013:
    At the time I finished a workable build for p6800, PA has already announced the version 3.0.
    :eek:My antique PC is trying its best! I'll finish the 3.0 build for all 3 models and will upload them ASAP.

Change log:
    21/7/2013 - 3.68
    Latest PA3.68 source with HALO & Gesture
    Keep up with the AOSP 4.2.2r1.2 tree
    New ParanoidAndroid OTA app
    New HALO and Gesture
    Bug fix in phone.apk to work with the new Telephony.
     History

8/7/2013 - 3.65
    Latest PA3.65 source with HALO
    New power driver in kernel. Fix charging loop at power off
    New light sensor driver. more step and lower margins
    Toolchain revert to 4.4.3. More compatible.

12/6/2013 - 3.60
    Latest PA3.60 source with HALO
    GPU max frequency set to 360Mhz (more stable than 400Mhz)
    GPS is fixed
    Calender update

26/5/2013 - 3.56
    Latest PA3.56 source
    New wifi driver in kernel.
    Updated power management in kernel.
    GPU avs fixes in kernel.
    Advance settings (Galaxy Tab settings) is added.

9/5/2013 - 3.50
    Latest PA3.50 HALO
    kernel fixes in my cm10.1
    Add Rotation settings in Display settings. Angle selection not working yet...
    Fix auto restart when pluging charger/usb.
    fix the status bar battery icon not update issue

21/4/2013 - 3.15
    Bug fix on APN settings
    Bluetooth headset audio fixed
    remove some kernel debug/testing coding
    enable kernel NTFS support (not tested)

17/4/2013 - 3.15
    PA & AOSP latest source
    Bug fix and GPU300 kernel
    minor fixes in the kernel.
    New Blacklist in the Phone (not working, replace with old one)
    New light sensor driver for i815. Don't know if it work, please report.

10/4/2013 - 3.15
    PA latest source.
    fixed wrting permission to exteranl sd
    O/C U/V kernel
    new governor & ioschedulers
    Can preset freq & voltage with Pimp my rom's Pimp my cpu or SetCPU

4/4/2013 - 3.15
    Latest PA source.
    Phone is fixed in p6800
    Changes in security, hoping no more sd card r/w issues.

2/4/2013-3 - 15b2
    audio fix in the kernel
    New video driver in kernel
    latest source from PA
    System security and vold fixed. External sd can mount now.
    PIE & DPI settings in Quick Menu
    Superuser in Settings
    bluetooth enabled
    add CMFilemanger

2/3/2013 - 3.10b1
    Changes from PA. mainly on PIE
    New kernel
    Enable performance settings.

28/2/2013
    Changes in Telephony: mobile data working, p6800:phone FC after call.
    open source libsecion
    hardware keyboard disabled by default

19/2/2013
    new PA3.0 source (4.2.2r1)
    patches for Cifs included
    small things like screen capture is added

10/2/2013
    update to 3.0 sources

8/2/2013
    first workable release

Know issues:
     1. All CM10.1 known issues
      - hwcomposer: HDMI dongle doesn't work
      - wifi: won't connect to hidden ssids
      - wifi: built-in wifi-tethering doesn't work
      - i815: no IR-Blaster support
     2. Bluetooth issues
      - bluetooth mic not working in Skype & Google+
      - VoiceDialer not working with bluetooth yet.

Downloads:
    Code:
     [COLOR="Green"]Goo.im[/COLOR]: [url]http://goo.im/devs/daniel_hk/rom/pa3[/url]
    [COLOR="Green"] mirror:[/COLOR] [url]http://www.kuaipan.cn/file/id_39173572073096195.htm#kp|39173572073096201|0[/url]
     ● [COLOR=Red]PA3.65: (8/7/2013)[/COLOR]
      p6800: [url]http://d-h.st/rtw[/url]
      p6810: [url]http://d-h.st/nUP[/url]
      i815: [url]http://d-h.st/NT2[/url]
     ● [COLOR=Blue]PA3.60: (12/6/2013)[/COLOR]
      p6800: [url]http://d-h.st/pOI[/url]
      p6810: [url]http://d-h.st/NiI[/url]
      i815: [url]http://d-h.st/o3S[/url]
     ● [COLOR=Blue]PA3.56: (26/5/2013)[/COLOR]
      p6800: [url]http://d-h.st/fan[/url]
      p6810: [url]http://d-h.st/68X[/url]
      i815: [url]http://d-h.st/ygb[/url]
     ● [COLOR=Blue]PA3.50: (9/5/2013)[/COLOR]
      p6800: [url]http://d-h.st/aVo[/url]
      p6810: [url]http://d-h.st/jiz[/url]
      i815: [url]http://d-h.st/6gX[/url]
     ● [COLOR=Blue]PA3.15: (21/4/2013)[/COLOR]
      p6800: [url]http://d-h.st/gKE[/url]
      p6810: [url]http://d-h.st/jz5[/url]
      i815: [url]http://d-h.st/BY6[/url]
     ● [COLOR=Blue]PA3.15: (17/4/2013)[/COLOR]
      p6800: [url]http://d-h.st/z1Q[/url]
      p6810: [url]http://d-h.st/jph[/url]
      i815: [url]http://d-h.st/FmS[/url]
     ● [COLOR=Blue]PA3.15: (4/4/2013)[/COLOR]
      p6800: [URL]http://d-h.st/hbD[/URL]
      p6810: [URL]http://d-h.st/3OI[/URL]
      i815: [URL]http://d-h.st/M2O[/URL]
     ● [COLOR=Blue]PA3.15b2: (2/4/2013)[/COLOR]
      p6800: [URL]http://d-h.st/96G[/URL]
      p6810: [URL]http://d-h.st/EpF[/URL]
      i815: [URL]http://d-h.st/BO7[/URL]
     ● [COLOR=blue]PA3.1b1: (2/3/2013)[/COLOR]
      p6800: [URL]http://d-h.st/XwK[/URL]
      p6810: [URL]http://d-h.st/XcI[/URL]
      i815: [URL]http://d-h.st/z9R[/URL]
     ● [COLOR=Blue]PA3.0b3: (28/2/2013)[/COLOR]
      p6800: [URL]https://mega.co.nz/#!oZZWRIZA!EjjuAT1VsW-UUqVZf8xBSnF3JnFxdB0chwDYCzXUBYQ[/URL]
      p6810: [URL]https://mega.co.nz/#!lUYHFLxb!EmFuTX8xhgWNKjFZq30xLXwLyXJK8Cvzviz5frLMdzs[/URL]
      i815: [URL]https://mega.co.nz/#!5NR0EIZB!BDzknRLcuLW7yLzdlJKvMQgSRdwjSgt_7vbdQ4hq3iw[/URL]
     ● [COLOR=Blue]PA3.0b2: (19/2/2013)[/COLOR]
      p6800: [URL]http://d-h.st/gBu[/URL]
      p6810: [URL]http://d-h.st/NhS[/URL]
      i815: [URL]http://d-h.st/dT4[/URL]
     ● [COLOR=Blue]PA3.0b1: (11/2/2013)[/COLOR]
      p6800: [URL]http://d-h.st/tvP[/URL]
      p6810: [URL]http://d-h.st/hnS[/URL]
      i815: [URL]http://d-h.st/6LP[/URL]
     ● [COLOR=Blue]PA2.99b1: (9/2/2013)[/COLOR]
      p6800: [URL]http://d-h.st/UZz[/URL]

● [COLOR=Red]PA GApps 4.2.2[/COLOR]
      full-20130209: [URL]http://d-h.st/w4u[/URL]
      full-20130308: [URL]http://d-h.st/MDd[/URL]
      full-20130329-signed: [URL]http://d-h.st/x1L[/URL]
      full-20130427-signed: [url]http://d-h.st/UcS[/url]
      full-20130524-signed: [url]http://d-h.st/xcr[/url]
      Latest: [url]http://goo.im/devs/paranoidandroid/roms/gapps[/url]
    [/SIZE]

Pre-release ROMs:
     **The latest builds for testing. Some may not boot.. Please report after testing
     site1:http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=296833&uk=1512265283#dir/path=/JB ROM
     site2:https://mega.co.nz/#F!xRYlwZbY!LZM83QAU4OM8cz7jW0jG5Q

Credits:
    ** The CyanogenMod Team who keep many devices alive!
    ** The ParanoidAndroid Team who create this great rom
    ** locerra for his great work on 7.7 devices trees
    ** teamhacksung for the drivers
    ** Thanks Espen96 for setup a host for me!

Donations:

FAQ
    Q: Why the keyboard not show?
    A: AOSP 4.2.1 support hardware keyboard (via OTG I suppose),
     The default settings is "ON" which hides the software keyboard.
     To show the software keyboard:
      Settings > Language & Input > Default
     Turn hardware keyboard "OFF"
    Q: How to avoid the emmc brick bug when flashing
    A: if coming from stock ics. Here is one of the easier way:
    1. flash the rom (and gapps) in recovery. don't do any factory rest and wiping!
    2. reset to recovery again.
    3. do factory reset or wipe data
    4. reset and enjoy!
    The new kernel must have another problem I think. The unit get very very hot oftenly(even with Wi-Fi off).
    This is the highest temperature I ever feel from my tab.

Yeah, I found out what happen.

The cyanogenmod kernel which we are using is a bit outdated. It doesn't support the new driver's power management. Thus the driver won't wake up after sleep and the transmitter will turn on that generate heat.

I updated all power management related sources and testing now. Two hours have passed, no sod and heat up yet... Runing a torrent for an hour without a reset/hang at sleep.

I'll test it over night. Will release it if nothing coming up.:fingers-crossed:

Edit: still have some issues. I need more time to test and polish it...:cyclops:
    Hey Daniel! No updates on wifi tethering? And is Bluetooth tethering working? Thanks a lot :)

After a long day, I finally have time to see the thread;)

I have read quite a nos. of articles on wifi tethering...:cyclops:
    Like the csr bluetooth chip, ath6kl wifi chip is another big obstruction for our beloved tabs. (both 7.7 & GT-Plus). Unlike chips from Broadcom which have official firmware for AP and Authentication, built in wifi tethering is handy. That is also the way android framework handle softap. For us, we have to use other methods like hostapd which is not supported in framework and our existing wifi driver. Ad-hoc (wext) with no security is the only thing we have now.

To support native wifi tething, changes in kernel, framework and/or netd, wpa_supplicat are required. There is no blob from Samsung we can use. Since cm9 (which I thinks is the first custom rom for our tab), no one were able to support it yet. So it is not a piece of cake, as least not to me...:eek:

That is one of the motivation I started the dirty work of porting the latest driver from Athero. I need to change/modify many parts of the kernel to make it work. It is extremely difficult to debug and time consuming. I wanted to quit a few times even now...:eek:

I'm trying but far from success... If anyone has any good idea, I'm really open and welcome.;)

Please be patient...:)
    i think the 4.1.2 update is being uploaded to sammobile server... first firmware will be completed soon 96%... will download it and check the system files... :p

I just downloaded the source of 4.1.2 for p6800 to study. This time is the real thing. Hoping may get something from it. See if the wifi driver updated and work for 4.2.x.;)

Sent from my GT-p6800 using xda app-developers app