[ROM][6.0.1][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 13

Search This thread

AntaresOne

Recognized Developer
Sep 30, 2013
Chieti, Italy
www.antaresone.eu
RXyKFYc.jpg

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.​

Code:
#include <std_disclaimer.h>

/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
 */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. Your changelog is whatever was merged into gerrit.

Official CyanogenMod Wiki:http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Main_Page

Important information:
This thread is for CyanogenMod 13 builds for jfltexx (GT-I9505). The following will not be supported here:
  • Custom kernels
  • Mods
  • Xposed

We don't support Xposed and any logcat which includes a Xposed module will be ignored. You're kindly invited to not report bugs if you:
  • Flashed a custom kernel
  • Installed or did mods from untrusted sources
  • Installed SuperSU
  • Modified system files

Installation

First time flashing CyanogenMod 13 on your device, or coming from another ROM?
  • Download the zip(s)
  • Install a compatible recovery
  • Perform a nandroid backup of your current ROM (Optional)
  • Wipe data/factory reset
  • Flash CyanogenMod
  • Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package
  • Reboot

Useful links
Unofficial jfltexx changelog
CyanogenMod Wiki jfltexx
Jira issue tracker - don't report bugs for nightly builds!

Other issues?
Before posting in this thread, make sure of a few things:

• You used the search function of the forums.
  • If you are the only one having a problem. Boot into recovery, wipe data/factory reset, reflash the rom/gapps and nothing else. Boot up and see if the problem persists.
  • Make sure your post is relevant to this thread.
  • Logs! You can use this: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tortel.syslog

Downloads

CyanogenMod:
Nightlies: http://get.cm/?device=jfltexx

Google Apps:
OpenGApps (choose ARM, 6.0, nano)

The CyanogenMod team would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!

XDA:DevDB Information
Official CyanogenMod 13 for the Galaxy S4 I9505, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S 4

Contributors
AntaresOne
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2015-12-30
Last Updated 2016-01-08

noooooo

May 27, 2012

Really glad we have s4 original cm13, thank you very much. I've just a problem, as with every other MM build: my wifi disconnects every time i turn off my phone screen. I set the wifi to never turn off, i disabled the avoid poor connection thing, tried changing to a static type conection or to set to 2.4 or 5 ghz only but no results... did you know this problem? and if yes, any hint to give at me? (and to all other members with this problem?) thank you in advance.

jabarel

Sep 15, 2014
Great job :) i can`t belive but the cast screen works wifi works and i think all sensors ! Tnx for this cm13 for s4 :D

Corduroysack

lol 7 mins but what im saying i usually set up my device then unplug send some messages make sure whatsapp is running then leave alone for a few hours. My uptime is 2hrs54 since i unplugged and ive never seen this in other MM roms before :D
It's not to say that usage is going to be any better/longer than other MM roms that will be noted after a few cycles

nickmax1

Feb 15, 2012
London
is bluetooth working?
does this ROM suffer from the deep sleep turning off WIFI issue found on other CM13 roms?

Corduroysack

Last edited:

danasht

Jan 31, 2013
Hey guys,

I tried flashing the CM13 but the new CM recovery doesn't have an option to install from microSD, nor is my microSD detected.

I already wiped the partition as well, and my backup got deleted, yes yes mistake on my part.
How can I go about flashing the ROM onto the phone?

Thanks!

Mittaa

Jan 18, 2009
Dirty flashed and get error: "No SIM found" and a lot of FC ...
Will try a clean flash later

EDIT
Clean flash and up running :good:

Last edited:

jabarel

Sep 15, 2014
voice call invalid number when i`m 3g/4g if i switch to 2g no problem but in rest it`s ok

der_Kief

... on the quick i found following issue
  • when DPI is changed via settings some icons (especially dots on sliders) are off-center (see screenshot)
    Temp. workaround: additionally change DPI in build.prop to same value

Attachments

• settings.jpg
    settings.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 4,033

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    RXyKFYc.jpg

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.​

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>

/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
     */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. Your changelog is whatever was merged into gerrit.

Official CyanogenMod Wiki:http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Main_Page

Important information:
    This thread is for CyanogenMod 13 builds for jfltexx (GT-I9505). The following will not be supported here:
    • Custom kernels
    • Mods
    • Xposed

We don't support Xposed and any logcat which includes a Xposed module will be ignored. You're kindly invited to not report bugs if you:
    • Flashed a custom kernel
    • Installed or did mods from untrusted sources
    • Installed SuperSU
    • Modified system files

Installation

First time flashing CyanogenMod 13 on your device, or coming from another ROM?
    • Download the zip(s)
    • Install a compatible recovery
    • Perform a nandroid backup of your current ROM (Optional)
    • Wipe data/factory reset
    • Flash CyanogenMod
    • Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package
    • Reboot

Useful links
    Unofficial jfltexx changelog
    CyanogenMod Wiki jfltexx
    Jira issue tracker - don't report bugs for nightly builds!

Other issues?
    Before posting in this thread, make sure of a few things:

• You used the search function of the forums.
    • If you are the only one having a problem. Boot into recovery, wipe data/factory reset, reflash the rom/gapps and nothing else. Boot up and see if the problem persists.
    • Make sure your post is relevant to this thread.
    • Logs! You can use this: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tortel.syslog

Downloads

CyanogenMod:
    Nightlies: http://get.cm/?device=jfltexx

Google Apps:
    OpenGApps (choose ARM, 6.0, nano)

The CyanogenMod team would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!

XDA:DevDB Information
    Official CyanogenMod 13 for the Galaxy S4 I9505, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S 4

Contributors
    AntaresOne
    ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2015-12-30
    Last Updated 2016-01-08

Let's go :)

QMTTMn6.png

Been a little busy with school this past week, but I finally had time to sit down and work on N today.
    Several hardware functions work fine, while some others (camera and RIL are broken).
    for the curious and the brave

cm 14 initial download link:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9qb8cB5djMoQm9PR1NsVHZDWVU/view?usp=sharing

installation notes:
    i recommend doing a clean flash with android 7.0 opengapps. (hence, curious and the brave)
    as the database upgrade path from 6.0 -> 7.0 isn't established yet, many apps will crash if you do a dirty flash.

release notes:
    most hardware functions should work, but there may have been some things i missed out.
    i'll upload a new cm 14 thread when the source is actually cm-esque, not merely aosp + caf + some cm additions.
    that said, we are almost as caf as we can get atm, with several key repos being merged with those from caf.
    we only needed minimal hacks to bring this up to cm 14.

usage notes:
    don't panic when you see red borders flashing, it is expected since strict mode is enabled in this eng build.

now, time to get back to working on issues in cm 13. peace :]

Edit: I got CM file manager and Snap camera working. Several apps like Calendar and DeskClock are also now updated with CAF + CM patches from cm 13.0.
    Review

Thanks a lot to @shark jungle :)

All audio and Bluetooth ****ery will be fixed very soon. Final changes/fixes are being confirmed.

Big thanks to arco as he did 99.99% of the porting work for the new audio HAL for msm8960 devices, including our device.

Along with these changes, some fixes and stability improvements for the camera are incoming.