Mailing back to AT&T

Search This thread

Julian713

Jul 11, 2010
Hi guys,
So my HTC One had the issue with where in low light I get the purple tint. I called AT&T and they said they will send me a new replacement phone and I just have to mail them back the old one. So the one I have has a custom ROM on it and the bootloader is unlock. Before I send it back, what should I exactly do? I'm assuming I should put a stock ROM on it, guessing there is one out there. Do I have to relock the bootloader? Thank you any advice would be great.

clsA

Aug 28, 2010
Central Florida
Hi guys,
So my HTC One had the issue with where in low light I get the purple tint. I called AT&T and they said they will send me a new replacement phone and I just have to mail them back the old one. So the one I have has a custom ROM on it and the bootloader is unlock. Before I send it back, what should I exactly do? I'm assuming I should put a stock ROM on it, guessing there is one out there. Do I have to relock the bootloader? Thank you any advice would be great.

their are no less than 2 guides on returning to stock .. use search

Julian713

Jul 11, 2010
I wasnt asking on how to do that, I know how to search. I was just asking if i really needed to relock the bootloader? Stock ROM is easy. Thank you, looking up returning to stock.

clsA

Aug 28, 2010
Central Florida
I wasnt asking on how to do that, I know how to search. I was just asking if i really needed to relock the bootloader? Stock ROM is easy. Thank you, looking up returning to stock.

well most people that are returning their device want it to look like it was never rooted ..so theirs guides for returning to stock ..not just flashing a stock rom

Top Liked Posts