MICROMAX A60 HARDWARE ((((every thibg about hardware)))

Search This thread
Feb 4, 2011
Brother, i can't see your videos on youtube as it shows "this video is private"....
i m subscribed to your channel... please make it visible to us...

harpayara

Aug 13, 2011
PUNJAB
Get the updates

SO I COMPLETED MY PROMISE
SEE THE ---

SO FREINDS MANY PM ME TO GIVE THE ADOBE FLASH PLAYER IN I ZIP SO HERE WE GO
1.ADOBE FLASH PLAYER
2.HARDWARE GUIDE
3.CAMERA GUIDE
4.VIDEO REC UPDATE
&&& MUCH MORE
AT WEBSITE ------
HTML:
http://WWW.TECHKNOW.WEBNODE.COM
HIT THANKS IF YOU LIKE MY WORK
HTML:

Reactions: chandra.bhansali

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HELLOOO EVERY BODY ................
    AFTER KNOWING A LOT ABOUT SOFTWARE LETS TAKE A LOOK AT HARDWARE ALSO

Quick Links:
    Android USSD MMI Codes list

how to unlock android phone password without factory reset

FIRST OF ALL WHAT IS HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE ,,,HARDWARE IS THE PHYSICAL CONTENT OF ANY GADGET AND SOFTWARE MAKE THIS HARDWARE TO RUN ,,,,,,
    FRONT LOOK
    SHAPE AND TOUCH
    IF WE TALK ABOUT THE LOOK OF THE PHONE ITS JUST AVERAGE IN SHAPE IT LOOK LIKE AN ANDROID ROBOT .......THE GLASS MICROMAXX USED FOR SCREEN
    IS GOOD BUT NOT BEST AND THE SCREEN IS VERY RESPONSIVE EVEN WHEN ITS AN RESISTIVE TOUCH SCREENNNN.if someone want new touch screen glass he can find it here http://www.ebay.in/itm/Touch-Screen...?pt=IN_Mobile_Accessories&hash=item19ce818d5c
    EARPHONE AND MIC
    THE earphone of the device are really decent ..... and mic is great but while recording an audio the audio you get back is really pooor due to the format of sound recording Micromax has chosen .
    BATTERY
    THE battery is good enough it gives for 10days stand by time .......and only last for 1 day or less that it if you continously use it ,,,,,,,,,,as it single sim device therefore the battery which micromax provide (1200amp) is enough.
    BUILT QUALITY
    REALLY VERY VERY generic or general built quality its just i point upper than poor ....if you ask me i am reallly not impressed with the built quality of the device ,,Every time when you hold the device a retteling and crackking like sound camt uot to be...when youopen the battery compatment it rattels a lot,,,in battery compartment you can easily see the unwanted space is given for battery which makes the battery lose....
    CAMERA
    camera of the device is 3.2 mp camera but doesnot have autofocus,brightness,sharpnessetc like settings (MICROMAX cheated the peoples by saing that it has autofocus)
    video recording is poor and picture also at night../
    NETWORK
    network of the device is very poor in reality when you hold the device in your palm it star loosing signals antenaaa is pporr is you ask meee.....many may have problem while using 3g

OVER ALLL
    BAD
    processor is only600mhz
    buit quality is not too great (INTERNALL THERE IS NO SCREW ON CHIP TO HOLD it)
    camera is not auto focus *((MICROMAX SHOULD SHAME ON ITSELF THAT HE CHEATED ITS CUSTOMERS ))
    video recording is very poor ())
    not upgradeable (OFFICIALY by the micromax the cheater )
    but micromax users are able to upgrade it
    GOOD
    camera 3.2mp
    android OS
    battery (ON ECLAIR)
    3g
    sensor
    touch (OK)
    gps
    expendable to 32gb
    swipe

click thanks if the above information help you
    please fell freee to ask and to reply
    note+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++I AM SHORTLY COMING WITH HARDWARE REPAIR OF MICROMAX A60
    WHICH SOLVE THE FOLLOWING
    1>NETWORK LOSS
    2>CPU OVER HEAT
    3>CAMERA LENS CLEAN
    4>CAMERA OPENNING OR YOU CAN CHANGE OR REPLACE IT WITH ANOTHER GOOD CAMERA I TESTED ITS WORKING ()
    5>OPEN LCD SCREEN
    6>MOST IMPORTANT UNWANTED SOUND OR BAD BUILT (strong built)
    7>INCRESE PERFORMANCE AND CLEAN YOUR PHONE INTERNALLY

TILLL THEN HIT THANKS
    can u try capacitive screen and tell Results .
    and screen on ebay is resistive or capacitive?
    But whether we can get capacitive display which can run on our phone..!???? I mean from where we buy that kind of display.. I live in Mumbai...

Sent from my Micromax A60 using XDA

Brother you can get any 2.8 touch screen it will work but it is imposible to fit it in frame..........if it has diferent shape

Sent from my ZTE_U N720 using XDA
    Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhh

@@@above
    i will show you how to replace the camera.,,,,
    i also hope that your camera willl start workinggg

i am uploading each and every content about an weeekkkkkk ned time to ellaborate each and every thing (so please spot me....
    most important thing is that iam not responsible for any minor or major damage to your device ,,so do it at your own riskkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk cooooommmmiiingggg sooooooooooonnnnnn ,,,
    tillll then hit thanksssssssssss
    Get the updates

SO I COMPLETED MY PROMISE
    SEE THE ---

SO FREINDS MANY PM ME TO GIVE THE ADOBE FLASH PLAYER IN I ZIP SO HERE WE GO
    1.ADOBE FLASH PLAYER
    2.HARDWARE GUIDE
    3.CAMERA GUIDE
    4.VIDEO REC UPDATE
    &&& MUCH MORE
    AT WEBSITE ------
    HTML: