[Rom] T.V Venum Ice Reborn MK4 v2.0

Search This thread

artistree

Jan 9, 2012
Re: [ROM]Team Venum - Venum Ice Reborn - Flesh Wound Theme v1.4 Odexed [LJC] - 1/18

Hey guys my direct carrier billing in the play store just disappeared...any suggestions?

Sent From My Note 2 beast with XDA Premium

aheeejd

Re: [ROM]Team Venum - Venum Ice Reborn - Flesh Wound Theme v1.4 Odexed [LJC] - 1/18

Hey guys my direct carrier billing in the play store just disappeared...any suggestions?

Menu, settings, manage applications & go to play store & clear data & force close. Should work.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using JellyBombed Tapatalk 2

Reactions: artistree

artistree

Jan 9, 2012

Menu, settings, manage applications & go to play store & clear data & force close. Should work.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using JellyBombed Tapatalk 2

Didn't work at all this is so frustrating.

jrdoctor

Oct 6, 2010
Austin, TX
I'M Back

Whats going on Slesh, I am back into the flash world. I have ran your Wicked rom for forever on my 4gTouch. And now I have to get some of this Venum on the Note. Keep up the good work. I know your work is awesome. Can't wait. DL'ding now.

2k10MBC300SPT

Jun 8, 2010
Medford, MA
You guys slesh is no longer hurting. Yes he hit a bit of a rough patch. But he is back and better than ever. This guy has girls lined up outside his house like a goddamn Apple store, just begging for even the slightest glimpse of him. :beer::thumbup:

The man is a machine nothing can bring him down.:beer::)

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

If it's like that, Share the Wealth sles..

sleshepic

Inactive Recognized Themer
Oct 18, 2011
PA

I think I...made them too small
Today in "SystemUI Rebuild Bloopers"

They're super toggles! Lol

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361798960717.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361798960717.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 224
  • uploadfromtaptalk1361798974663.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361798974663.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 225

jrdoctor

Oct 6, 2010
Austin, TX

Maybe someone can help me out. When I got my phone, they updated the software, now I csn not find a root which will work with the JZ054 build. Any suggestions? Tired of not being rooted. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

artistree

Jan 9, 2012

Maybe someone can help me out. When I got my phone, they updated the software, now I csn not find a root which will work with the JZ054 build. Any suggestions? Tired of not being rooted. Thanks in advance.

Try the toolkit! Its in xda original android development for our model

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Team Venum and Sleshepic Present

Venum Ice - Reborn

Made for Speed, Battery Life, Function, and Style

Venum Ice
    -Odexed
    -Very Debloated (636mb!)- Bloat Package separate with all removed apps
    -Tweaked for Speed and Battery life
    -Fully themed - most inverted white on black, Lots of Themed Apps
    -3 in 1 reboot options
    -Smooth Crt Off animation
    -Original ringtones and alarms - Made by me
    -Original Theme
    -Toggles added back in, Including Flashlight - Thx CNexus!
    -Connection Optimizer removed - thx Digiblur!
    -Venum Ice Settings in Settings, for Superuser, Pie Control, Torch, and Noozxoide Audio
    -Hotspot Mod - Thx Crawrj!

-much more...

Big Thanks to
    -Sammobile and dsixda for MK4 base
    -Venum - for alot of stuff, and some awesome tweaks!
    -JoshBeach - Big Help with Venum Ice Settings, Thx again!
    -Team Black Out for Play store Apk base
    -Avatar and MiguelHogue for testing and feedback - Thanks Guys!

Procedure
    -Download Rom, Linked Below, and place on sdcard
    -Boot to Recovery, CWM or Philz, and make a backup before doing a full wipe (backups are always a good idea)
    -Full wipe is Data(factory reset), /system, cache partition, and Dalvik Cache
    -Flash Rom (and bloat package after if you so desire)
    -Reboot and let sit after initial setup to let sync/setup. After a bit I then suggest a reboot(not required)

-Downloads-

MK4 LATEST

Venum Ice MK4 v1.0
    Venum_Ice_MK4_v1.0_ODEXED.zip - 633.66 MB

Venum Ice MK4 v2.0 3/24
    http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407581451

Venum Ice MK4 theme update Morph
    http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407581952
    (small icon/theme update, wipe cache and dalvik prior to flashing)

Venum Ice Bloat Package for v2.0
    http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407581464

(Bloat Zip is flashable, can use to create bloat zip you want. Use 7zip or other on comp to easily delete things from /system/app in Bloat zip prior to flashing if you don't want to flash the whole thing. If you only want a couple apk's simply delete everything BUT those in zip prior to flashing, and don't forget the .odex files for each .apk. I suggest only leaving in the zip what you want, ROM is debloated for a reason! and blaot apk may be outdated)

Based on my STS MK4 rom Here (MK4 Second Post)
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2121063
    Plus LOTS of work

-If you have not already upgraded to MK4 from previous firmware you will need to flash the Wifi Fix via Odin on the comp after Rom boots (link http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=47817184&postcount=81 big thanks to dr.ketan and Lorjay) after rom flash
    -Restoring Apps/Data, and flashing Note 3 Feature Zips is discouraged for stability/features.

BELOW IS FOR PREVIOUS BUILDS. THEMES UPCOMING AS I CAN GET TO THEM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Head over to teamvenum.com for all the latest downloads
    Latest is "Venum_Ice_2.0_MC2_ODEXED.zip"
    READ INSTRUCTIONS BELOW DL TO GET Mms WORKING, Change in 2.0.

http://www.teamvenum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=534&p=3973#p3973

Or Go to "Roms", then "sleshepic" for download link
    For Themes go to Downloads, Sleshepic, Themes, Morphs (for 1.8)
    (in process of testing themes on 2.0, morphs are be outdated and cause issues)
    Will Update Themes to MC2 2.0 as soon as I can

Always make a nandroid backup before flashing something (especially before a full wipe) for good measure. As with everything on XDA, I nor anyone else is responsible if something happens to your phone.

And here's Great little Tut on how to odex apps and mods from your phone.
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1462648

Default wallpaper - in case you want again
    http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag111/sleshepic/default_wallpaper.jpg

Screenshot_2013-04-18-08-33-40_note22013-04-18_08-34-26_zps50eab862.png

XDA:DevDB Information
    Venum Ice Reborn, a ROM for the Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note II

Contributors
    sleshepic

Version Information

Created 2014-02-28
    Last Updated 2014-04-01
    Made some good progress on Ice Update. Few Apk's had some new Compile issues that had to be sorted out first.
    also, gonna skip toggles for the first update. I get them to work half the time, and then the other half they come out tiny. and until I know why they turn out one way or the other I dont want to include it (even though I have a version that works, just gotta know). so I've themed stock toggles and reworked systemui a bit.
    still more to do...

Edit: Doing things a bit differently. Gonna debloat to my liking, but Will have a sep zip with all the debloated apps, all odexed and ready to go. then you can just download the sep zip and drag and drop them into your rom zip before flashing if you want. I'm not gonna waste time on theming them, but you'll at least have them already odexed
    Re: [ROM]Team Venum - Venum Ice Reborn - Flesh Wound/New Blue Theme-v1.6 Odexed MA7-3

v1.7 posted on Team Site. Out right now so dont have time to post full changelog.
    -new Venum Ice Settings added to settings (thanks JB)
    -pie control
    -tons of new theming
    -build prop changes (hoping for bettery battery/sleep, and smoothness)
    -other stuff
    -no new odex sigs so themes and bloat package from 1.6 should work fine

http://www.teamvenum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=534&p=3973#p3973
    Running now what I think will be 1.5. There are a few tiny things I'll wanna do in an update soon (theming only etc), but for the sake of getting something out there for those that have been waiting, I'll hopefully post later tonight.
    Have included my LJC Governor kernel, which does not have Stweaks, flash Andrei's Pereus Kernel for that and other features.
    I will Update my kernel to MA7 as soon as I can.
    In Testing
    All types of updates gettin tossed around.
    Running smoothly so far, but as you can see from the pic I haven't been running it long :)

Edit: I put the new mc2 kernel up in kernels/testers. It's 1.7, replacing the one that was there. There were changes in that I reverted anyway so im replacing 1.7 with this.