[Q] Help With A Few Simple Things

Search This thread

Cliff_Avril

Apr 1, 2014
Traverse City
I have a AT&T Galaxy Note 3 that I just upgraded to KitKat 4.4.2 today. The Model Number is: SAMSUNG-SM-N900A. The Build Number is: KOT49H.N900AUCUCNC2.

I was just wondering a) If root was possible, I don't really care about tripping knox. b) If not possible how long will it be approx. until it is possible?

Thanks in advance!

mazdamiata210

Apr 8, 2012
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I have a AT&T Galaxy Note 3 that I just upgraded to KitKat 4.4.2 today. The Model Number is: SAMSUNG-SM-N900A. The Build Number is: KOT49H.N900AUCUCNC2.

I was just wondering a) If root was possible, I don't really care about tripping knox. b) If not possible how long will it be approx. until it is possible?

Thanks in advance!

A) No

B) Nobody knows. I believe they patched the exploit we were using according to designgears

Reactions: Cliff_Avril

graydiggy

Sep 26, 2011
Bryan, TX
Not yet, and no one knows when. It will happen eventually.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks in advance!

A) No

B) Nobody knows. I believe they patched the exploit we were using according to designgears