AvaboxV2. Dev toolbox for Windows

Search This thread

Avalaunchmods

Retired Recognized Developer
Jan 6, 2010
Kentucky
This is a toolbox i put together for windows users that want to get involved with theming porting etc..

With that said lets see some innovation with theming and porting. now theres no reason to not learn how to do these things. trial and error.

This update now includes a deodexer folder that will allow people to deodex apks. I have also included more boot.img perl scripts to unpack specifically what you want. and there is now one to repack the boot.img's. Be careful as there can be errors while reading the kernel during extract.

I hope this can further development for the hero. goodluck!

Download-AvaboxV2.zip

Jus10o

Mar 11, 2010
Always willing to try something new. I have no reason for fresh kitchen, but i got it. lol

Downloading now

I had the first version. It would of been handy awhile back, I forgot i had it.

MagnusRagnarok

Retired Recognized Developer
Dec 31, 2009
CYBERTRON
This is a toolbox i put together for windows users that want to get involved with theming porting etc..

With that said lets see some innovation with theming and porting. now theres no reason to not learn how to do these things. trial and error.

This update now includes a deodexer folder that will allow people to deodex apks. I have also included more boot.img perl scripts to unpack specifically what you want. and there is now one to repack the boot.img's. Be careful as there can be errors while reading the kernel during extract.

I hope this can further development for the hero. goodluck!

Download-AvaboxV2.zip

Appreciate the help, thanks Avalaunch.

Moguledyouth

Oct 3, 2007
Finally found this... Ok I have been trying to deodex on my own with NO success, I tried AvaboxV2, and everything looks good, says it's ok, but when I look inside the newly created apk it is missing the classes.dex which I believe is needed and required to work right...

What I am exactly trying to do is De-Odex HtcLockScreen.apk from ZenEXP-0.9.6.2 so I could then possibly fix the stupid Menu Menu Unlock issue. Any help would be most appreciated, I have also tried xUltimate with no success either.