[REF] [RADIO] [GSM] Galaxy Nexus GT-i9250 Baseband Collection & Discussion

Search This thread

steve.garon

Apr 11, 2010
Ottawa, On
ABSOLUTELY YES.
A leak is not a official radio that goes through QC and whatnot. There could be critical bugs that prevented it from being released publicly.
I'm not saying this radio is bad or particularly buggy, and there seems to be little QC when it comes to gnexus, but an official radio is still more encouraging.

The official radio is available on Google's official stock firmware web site. Download the stock firmware zip file, extract the radio and flash it using flashboot...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

efrant

Retired Senior Moderator & Developers Relations
Feb 12, 2009
Montreal
Samsung Galaxy S20
ABSOLUTELY YES.
A leak is not a official radio that goes through QC and whatnot. There could be critical bugs that prevented it from being released publicly.
I'm not saying this radio is bad or particularly buggy, and there seems to be little QC when it comes to gnexus, but an official radio is still more encouraging.
The thing is, it is NOT a leak. It just happens to be an OTA that was only pushed out to a limited number of devices. That does not make it a leak.

ArmanUV

Jan 26, 2012
The official radio is available on Google's official stock firmware web site. Download the stock firmware zip file, extract the radio and flash it using flashboot...

what? Nobody asked for official radio here. we're talking about how ugcl1 was only pushed to 1 person and therefore it may be better to stay on ugla4.
And google stock radios are intended for europe. It's recommended that north american users stay on the UGXXX radios.

efrant

Feb 12, 2009
Montreal
Samsung Galaxy S20
what? Nobody asked for official radio here. we're talking about how ugcl1 was only pushed to 1 person and therefore it may be better to stay on ugla4.
And google stock radios are intended for europe. It's recommended that north american users stay on the UGXXX radios.
I think you are making a lot of assumptions there.

Saying that it was only pushed to one person (just because only one person on XDA had reported receiving it) is a pretty big assumption if you'd ask me.

Secondly, have you disassembled the radios to see what makes the UG radios for N.A., different from the XX radios for Europe, and makes you say that those in N.A. should stay on UG and those in Europe should stay on XX? I certainly haven't, but what I can tell you is that in real world performance, I have not noticed any difference WHATSOEVER between all the radios that I've tried: XXKK6, UGKK7, UGKL1, XXLA2, UGLA4.

ArmanUV

Jan 26, 2012
I think you are making a lot of assumptions there.

Saying that it was only pushed to one person (just because only one person on XDA had reported receiving it) is a pretty big assumption if you'd ask me.

Secondly, have you disassembled the radios to see what makes the UG radios for N.A., different from the XX radios for Europe, and makes you say that those in N.A. should stay on UG and those in Europe should stay on XX? I certainly haven't, but what I can tell you is that in real world performance, I have not noticed any difference WHATSOEVER between all the radios that I've tried: XXKK6, UGKK7, UGKL1, XXLA2, UGLA4.

You're right that it may not be just 1 person, but it certainly wasn't a full blown deployment. Otherwise, we would have heard from at least a few other people, and not just on xda.
And yes radios are closed source and nobody knows what the difference is. I said it's RECOMMENDED to use UG radios in NA. It seems logical that they didn't go through the trouble of naming it differently if it was identical to XX radios. It also seems logical that canadian careers optimized the radio for their network.

In NA, the difference between UGKK7, UGKL1, UGLA4 and UGLC1 is *probably* very small and mostly related to bug fixes for drops/battery/etc and not data speed. However, there has to be a difference otherwise they wouldn't go through the trouble of releasing new versions.

pcphobic

Aug 10, 2010
Anybody have the radio from latest build IMM761?

http://www.android-advice.com/2012/unlocked-gsm-samsung-galaxy-nexus-imm761-update/

Samsung-Google-Galaxy-Nexus-Update-IMM761.jpg

efrant

Feb 12, 2009
Montreal
Samsung Galaxy S20
[snip]

I said it's RECOMMENDED to use UG radios in NA.
Although I have never seen that from Google or Samsung, let's take it as true for the moment. Looking at an analogy, Volkswagen recommends that I use a certain type of oil in my R32. If I use a different oil, say a synthetic blend, which actually performs better, does it makes sense to use the recommended oil?

It seems logical that they didn't go through the trouble of naming it differently if it was identical to XX radios.
You'd be surprised what companies do. Years ago, Black & Decker put out a "new" line of "professional-grade" tools. Turns out they were the exact same B&D tools, just a different color plastic and different name. It was made public; big scandal.
It also seems logical that canadian careers optimized the radio for their network.
This seems possible, but I have yet to see any difference between UG and XX.
In NA, the difference between UGKK7, UGKL1, UGLA4 and UGLC1 is *probably* very small and mostly related to bug fixes for drops/battery/etc and not data speed.
Assuming that it is "very small", then does it really matter? :)

Reactions: maniac2403

josteink

Feb 8, 2011
Oslo
Pretty much what I've been silently wondering. With my NS there were huge differences with some of the radios that were easily observable (eg. UMTS radios had capped upload speeds). However, I haven't personally noticed any difference among the GN radios I've tried.

I've had very different performance profiles for the different radios.

I guess what they say about radio-tweaking not being an exact science and that lots of factors (location, provider, usage-pattern, etc) does play a lot into what people observe still holds true :)

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

sk3201

Apr 13, 2008
Düsseldorf
Switching from xxkl1 to xxla2 made my speeds very low. Same position same signal level.....back on kl1

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Rogoshin

Jul 22, 2011
Århus
I've had very different performance profiles for the different radios.

I guess what they say about radio-tweaking not being an exact science and that lots of factors (location, provider, usage-pattern, etc) does play a lot into what people observe still holds true :)

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

Me to, my first radio was terrible.

Google is now directly selling GSM HSPA+ Galaxy Nexus to the USA.

They put up the Factory Image file for it.
Factory Images "takju" for Galaxy Nexus "maguro" (GSM/HSPA+) (with Google Wallet)
4.0.4 (IMM76I)
https://dl.google.com/dl/android/aosp/takju-imm76i-factory-e8c33767.tgz

Looking at the file it includes XXLA02 Radio...

Weird that they're using the international European radio, also an old one.
Hopefully they'll release a USA specific radio.

Reactions: colocynth

efrant

Feb 12, 2009
Montreal
Samsung Galaxy S20
Google is now directly selling GSM HSPA+ Galaxy Nexus to the USA.

They put up the Factory Image file for it.
Factory Images "takju" for Galaxy Nexus "maguro" (GSM/HSPA+) (with Google Wallet)
4.0.4 (IMM76I)
https://dl.google.com/dl/android/aosp/takju-imm76i-factory-e8c33767.tgz

Looking at the file it includes XXLA02 Radio...

Weird that they're using the international European radio, also an old one.
Hopefully they'll release a USA specific radio.

Not sure why the released it under a different name, but takju is identical to yakju in every respect, except for the addition of Google Wallet.

Regardless, this lends support to my theory that there is not much difference between the UG and XX radios.

castaway1

Dec 5, 2009
i have problem with wifi "freezing" its fast but if i downloading it freeze for 5-6seconds then it go and over again... can new Baseband help me?

i have also problems with signal droping whish i know should other baseband fix.

thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Galaxy Nexus Baseband Collection -- maguro - i9250 / M420 / SC-04D Radios

From the original OP:
    josteink said:
    I know for my SGS1 flashing different radios could unlock immense potential in that phone, so I am hoping for the same for my Galaxy Nexus. Consider this my effort to consolidate some info.

To be clear: Any correct device radio can be flashed on any version of Android. e.g. You don't need a 4.2.2 Android ROM to run a 4.2.2 radio.

Feel free to discuss which basebands and revisions work best, have good battery performance, where they work (or don't), etc., but please note that there is no overall best, since reception depends on carrier, coverage and geography in your specific area.

Before Posting:

This thread is for the GSM/HSPA+ (maguro) model, GT-i9250, and its international variants, the SHW-M420, and SGH-N044 (SC-04D). For the CDMA/LTE models see the appropriate Verizon (toro) SCH-i515/6 Radio thread, and/or Sprint (toroplus) SPH-L700 Radio thread.

Creating/Posting Baseband Dumps:

Check in Settings > "About phone" to verify what actual baseband you have. If it's not on the list here, please consider making a dump.

If you are rooted or at least have a custom recovery flashed (for adb access), the custom radiograbber and radiotrim tools by josteink should get you a trimmed backup of your radio. In advance: Thank you!

If people are willing to dump radios and attach them here, I'll keep the original posts updated for future reference. There is also a radio build string I found in the radio images if you open them in a hex editor (I use HxD), and check at offset 69070. Please post this string in a [code][/code] block in your post along with the radio.

General Radio Information

If you have trouble with reception after flashing a radio, try clearing your cache using the fastboot method suggested by efrant.

Baseband Versions:

The format is always: XXYZN

XX - > Region/Network/Carrier Prefix (XX = Europa)
    Y - > Release Year (K = 2011)
    Z - > Release Month (K = November)
    N - > Revision Number

(Source)

Baseband Prefixes:

These are a combination of Samsung's Region Codes and Network/Carrier Codes. By far, the most complete reference I've found is maintained on the mobilenations.de Wiki by HansDampf40.

Advanced Radio Information

Radio Interface Layer (RIL):

Radio interface layer is a part of the Android ROM. It is the infrastructure which interacts with the actual radio itself. Consider it a hardware OS driver for the radio, with the radios available here as the firmware of the radio itself.

It was previously speculated (but not proven) that having a RIL which was released at the same time as the radio firmware image may improve signal. However, In my Radio-RIL MD5s and Correlation by ROM Build post, I found that specific RILs don't matter, since they virtually always match with the ROM Android version (eg. JRO03C) that they were bundled with.

There is no correlation between radio build date and RIL, so if you are using a recent ROM then the odds are you are already using the latest RIL and there is no need to change. If you are using an older ROM (eg. still on Jelly Bean 4.1) then you may want to consider upgrading your RIL to the latest.

If you want to experiment with RILs, you can use GetRIL by sibbor, which is available from the Play Store, just be aware that you are altering part of the ROM, which will mean it gets wiped every time you flash the ROM. Also be aware that the GetRIL Database doesn't reflect the current knowledge of RILs being tied to Android build version, so its recommendations will likely be incorrect.

Hidden Testing Menu:

JLishere noted the radio settings in "Phone information" under the hidden Testing service menu.

Incorrect usage of this menu (specifically pressing the SMSC Update button while blank) will lead to you losing the ability to send and receive SMS. In this case, refer to the CyanogenMod wiki page for setting up your SMSC settings, but you will still need to find your cellphone service provider's specific value to enter it again.

For the curious/dangerous type, the Testing menu can be accessed two ways:

- In the Phone dialer, enter: *#*#4636#*#*

- Or from Android Terminal Emulator (requires root), enter: su -c am start -a android.intent.action.MAIN -n com.android.settings/.TestingSettings

In Testing > "Phone information", you can see signal strength, network/location information, whether GSM and GPRS are on, the network type the device is currently getting (UMTS is 3G, or HSPA), and turn off/on your radio. Note: Much of this can also be found in Settings > "About phone", and radio can be reset more safely by switching to Airplane Mode and back.

You can experiment with "Set preferred network type" which shouldn't have any effect on a GSM-only device, and under the "..." menu, "Select radio band" to choose different frequencies. There is only partial information on the corresponding frequencies from ygvuhb. Both of these settings reset after a reboot.

That's it! On to the basebands -- flashable with fastboot img using the "fastboot flash radio radio.img" command while connected and booted to unlocked bootloader, or with flashable zip in the custom recovery of your choice.

Directory Link: https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=312869

Changelog:
    - 2011.12.22: Initial XDA post by josteink.
    - 2012.01.06: Added KRKK7 radio.
    - 2012.01.06: Added info about service menu for radios. Because josteink was curious and wanted a place he could find it later. :)
    - 2012.01.11: Added KRKL1 radio.
    - 2012.01.14: Added XXKL1 radio.
    - 2012.01.16: Added OMKKD radio.
    - 2012.02.04: Added extra mirrors to the baseband posts.
    - 2012.02.14: Added OMLA1 radio.
    - 2012.02.15: josteink added his own "neXfiles" mirror, because his box.com account ran out of bandwidth.
    - 2012.02.16: Updated all mirror links to point to new mirror. Links to box.com mirrors removed.
    - 2012.02.16: Added a new, fancy "newest" indicator. ;)
    - 2012.02.19: Added custom radio-grabbing and trimming tool (for Linux, with source).
    - 2012.02.20: All radios should now be fully mirrored and have both CWM and fastboot versions available.
    - 2012.02.20: Added Windows binary and scripts for radio-grabbing as well.
    - 2012.02.22: Added much improved grabber utility and updated instructions.
    - 2012.03.02: Added UGLA4 radio.
    - 2012.03.02: Two baseband posts added. One for chronological, one for alphabetical order.
    - 2012.03.05: Added new, less buggy image-extraction utilities.
    - 2012.03.18: Added UIKL3 radio.
    - 2012.03.29: Added XXLA2 radio.
    - 2012.04.09: Added UGLC1 radio.
    - 2012.05.30: Added KRLB1 radio.
    - 2012.06.10: Added OMLE3 radio.
    - 2012.06.28: Added XXLF1 radio.
    - 2012.06.28: Added DVLE1 radio.
    - 2012.08.01: Added DVLF1 radio.
    - 2012.08.07: Added complete mirror by veyka.
    - 2012.08.30: Added UGLH1 radio.
    - 2012.09.15: Added UILE1 radio.
    - 2012.11.13: Added XXLH1 radio.
    - 2012.12.13: Added UILH1 radio.
    - 2013.02.12: Added XXLJ1 radio.
    - 2013.03.04: Added DVLH1 radio.
    - 2013.03.14: Added UGLL1 radio.
    - 2013.09.18: Under new management. :p
    - 2013.09.21: All radios repackaged and rehosted on Dev-Host, to be used as primary link.
    - 2013.09.22: Chronological post now sorted by embedded build string; alphabetical now grouped by region with region-specific info.
    - 2013.09.22: neXfiles (josteink) added as primary mirror and "Original post" download for some radios that didn't otherwise have one.
    - 2013.09.27: Reorganize OP and update with latest info on radio prefixes, RILs and hidden Testing menu access.
    - 2014.02.09: Added baldwinguy77 as a mirror.
    - 2014.04.19: Added DVMK1 radio.
    - 2014.10.14: Rehosted on BasketBuild, to be used as primary link, making Dev-Host a mirror.
    - 2017.07.06: Remove Dev-Host mirror listings since the site pretty much only serves malware now.
    - 2020.05.26: Rehosted on AFH, since BasketBuild is long dead.
    Actual basebands
    In alphabetical order.

DV: Australia / Oceana (Galaxy Nexus GT-i9250T)

DVKK6: Original post
    Fastboot: Original post, AFH
    Flashable: Original post, AFH
    - Originally for Australian GT-i9250T, Telstra.
    - Originally from yakjudv ITL41D Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.1 image dump; still used in yakjudv ITL41F Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.1 OTA update.
    - Thanks to zac68 and Luxferro for the original upload.
    Code:
        SP6260_Q1_01.1145_DB111110 2011-Nov-23 14:38:56 .
        PDB_NOT_AVAILABLE ..SP6260_Q1_01.1145_DB111110.I9250TDVKK6
             .1081936             ..<no label>.fc12bf5b......

DVLE1: Original post
    - Originally for Australian GT-i9250T, Vodaphone.
    - Originally from Vodaphone yakjudv IMM76K Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4 OTA update.
    - Thanks to stumpy352 for the original upload.
    Code:
        SP6260_Q1_01.1202_DB120111 2012-Apr-30 14:11:01 .
        PDB_NOT_AVAILABLE ..SP6260_Q1_01.1202_DB120111.I9250TDVLE1
             .1122165             ..<no label>.9ed34d38......

DVLF1: Original post
    - Originally from Telstra yakjudv IMM76K Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4 OTA update.
    - Thanks to Dolphin Trainer for the original upload.
    Code:
        SP6260_Q1_01.1202_DB120111 2012-Jun-18 10:01:21 .
        PDB_NOT_AVAILABLE ..SP6260_Q1_01.1202_DB120111.I9250TDVLF1

DVLH1: Original post
    - Originally for Australian GT-i9250T, Telstra and Vodafone.
    - Originally from yakjudv JZO54K Jelly Bean 4.1.2 OTA update.
    - ROM uses JRO03C Jelly Bean 4.1.1 RIL instead of JZO54K Jelly Bean 4.1.2 RIL.
    Code:
        SP6260_Q1_01.1218_DB120502 2012-Aug-17 19:42:58 .
        PDB_NOT_AVAILABLE ..SP6260_Q1_01.1218_DB120502.I9250TDVLH1
             .1159741             ..<no label>.9ed34d38......

DVMK1: Original post -- *** NEWEST RADIO ***
    - Originally from yakjudv JWR66Y Jelly Bean 4.3 OTA update.
    Code:
        SP6260_Q1_01.1243_DB121023 2013-Nov-15 19:44:13 .
        PDB_NOT_AVAILABLE ..SP6260_Q1_01.1243_DB121023.I9250TDVMK1
             .1212660             ..<no label>.9ed34d38.....

KR: South Korea / East Asia (Galaxy Nexus M420)

KRKK7: Original post
    - Originally for Korean SHW-M420, SK Telecom.
    - Originally from yakjukr ITL41F Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.1 image dump.
    - Thanks to samizad for the original upload.
    Code:
        SP6260_Q1_01.1145_DB111110 2011-Nov-23 12:01:10 .
        PDB_NOT_AVAILABLE ..SP6260_Q1_01.1145_DB111110.M420KRKK7
               .1081899             ..<no label>.fc12bf5b......

KRKL1: Original post
    - Originally from yakjukr ICL53F Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.2 OTA update.
    - Thanks to mjchung for the original upload.
    Code:
        SP6260_Q1_01.1145_DB111110 2011-Dec-6 18:07:56 .
        PDB_NOT_AVAILABLE ..SP6260_Q1_01.1145_DB111110.M420KRKL1
               .1085621             ..<no label>.fc12bf5b.......

KRLB1: Original post
    - Originally from yakjukr IMM76K Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4 OTA update.
    - Thanks to phone_user for the original upload.
    Code:
        SP6260_Q1_01.1204_DB120123 2012-Feb-15 13:13:49 .
        PDB_NOT_AVAILABLE ..SP6260_Q1_01.1204_DB120123.M420KRLB1
               .1106366             ..<no label>.9ed34d38......

OM: Japan / Pacific Asia (Galaxy Nexus SC-04D)

OMKKD: Original post
    - Originally for Japanese SGH-N044 (SC-04D), NTT DoCoMo.
    - Originally from yakjusc ITL41F Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.1 image dump.
    - Thanks to wallslide and josteink for the original uploads.
    Code:
        SP6260_01.SP6260_Q1_01.1143_DB111028 2011-Nov-18 10:55:28 .
        PDB_NOT_AVAILABLE ..SP6260_01.SP6260_Q1_01.1143_DB111028.SC04DOMKKD
              .1078412             ..<no label>.fc12bf5b......

OMLA1: Original post
    - Originally from yakjusc ICL53F Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.2 OTA update.
    - ROM uses a unique RIL, different from the ICL53F Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.2 RIL.
    - Reported by Rogers (Canada) users to not use the 850MHz band resulting in poor signal, and by Three (UK) users to not work at all.
    - Thanks to jei13 for the original upload.
    Code:
        SP6260_Q1_01.1202_DB120111 2012-Jan-16 20:55:18 .
        PDB_NOT_AVAILABLE ..SP6260_Q1_01.1202_DB120111.SC04DOMLA1
              .1097648             ..<no label>.9ed34d38......

OMLE3: Original post
    - Originally from yakjusc IMM76K Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4 OTA update.
    - ROM uses a unique RIL, different from the IMM76D+IMM76I+IMM76K Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4 RIL.
    - Thanks to shakalaca for the original upload.
    Code:
        SP6260_Q1_01.1216_DB120416 2012-May-21 22:29:34 .
        PDB_NOT_AVAILABLE ..SP6260_Q1_01.1216_DB120416.SC04DOMLE3
              .1132626             ..<no label>.9ed34d38......

UG: Canada / North America (Galaxy Nexus GT-i9250M)

UGKK7: Original post
    - Originally from yakjuux ITL41D Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.1 image dump.
    - Thanks to bakedjake, Luxferro, and perka for the original uploads.
    Code:
        SP6260_Q1_01.1145_DB111110 2011-Nov-18 20:00:43 .
        PDB_NOT_AVAILABLE ..SP6260_Q1_01.1145_DB111110.I9250UGKK7
              .1080948             ..<no label>.fc12bf5b......

UGKL1: Original post
    - Originally from yakjuux ITL41F Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.1 OTA update.
    - Reported by Wind/Mobilicity (Canada) users to have a roaming bug.
    - Thanks to scratch42069, Luxferro and robto for the original uploads.
    Code:
        SP6260_01.SP6260_Q1_01.1147_DB111124 2011-Dec-5 20:01:44 .
        PDB_NOT_AVAILABLE ..SP6260_01.SP6260_Q1_01.1147_DB111124.I9250UGKL1
              .1085352             ..<no label>.fc12bf5b.......

UGLA4: Original post
    - Originally from yakjuux ICL53F Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.2 OTA update.
    - Thanks to jeff72k for the original upload.
    Code:
        SP6260_Q1_01.1204_DB120123 2012-Jan-27 15:31:12 .
        PDB_NOT_AVAILABLE ..SP6260_Q1_01.1204_DB120123.I9250UGLA4
              .1100731             ..<no label>.9ed34d38......

UGLC1: Original post
    - Originally from yakjuux IMM48 Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4 aborted OTA update.
    - ROM uses a unique RIL, different from the IMM76D+IMM76I+IMM76K Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4 RIL.
    - Thanks to roriii for the original upload.
    Code:
        SP6260_Q1_01.1207_DB120214 2012-Mar-8 13:07:49 .
        PDB_NOT_AVAILABLE ..SP6260_Q1_01.1207_DB120214.I9250UGLC1
              .1114357             ..<no label>.9ed34d38.......

UGLH1: Original post
    - Originally from yakjuux JRO03C Jelly Bean 4.1.1 OTA update.
    - Thanks to jz687 and efrant for the original upload.
    Code:
        SP6260_Q1_01.1230_DB120726 2012-Aug-2 20:10:19 .
        PDB_NOT_AVAILABLE ..SP6260_Q1_01.1230_DB120726.I9250UGLH1
              .1176787             ..<no label>.9ed34d38.......

UGLL1: Original post
    - Originally from yakjuux JOP40D Jelly Bean 4.2.1 OTA update.
    Code:
        SP6260_Q1_01.1248_DB121126 2012-Dec-12 14:21:53 .
        PDB_NOT_AVAILABLE ..SP6260_Q1_01.1248_DB121126.I9250UGLL1
              .1234807             ..<no label>.9ed34d38......

UI: Brazil / South America (Galaxy X GT-i9250)

UIKL3: Original post
    - Originally from yakjuvs ICL53F Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.2 OTA update.
    - Thanks to wisefreakz for the original upload.
    Code:
        SP6260_Q1_01.1145_DB111110 2011-Dec-21 19:21:40 .
        PDB_NOT_AVAILABLE ..SP6260_Q1_01.1145_DB111110.I9250UIKL3
              .1090186             ..<no label>.fc12bf5b......

UILE1: Original post
    - Originally from yakjuvs IMM76K Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4 OTA update.
    - ROM uses JRO03C Jelly Bean 4.1.1 RIL instead of IMM76K Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4 RIL.
    - Thanks to danilohawila and josteink for the original upload.
    Code:
        SP6260_Q1_01.1202_DB120111 2012-May-2 15:05:36 .
        PDB_NOT_AVAILABLE ..SP6260_Q1_01.1202_DB120111.I9250UILE1
              .1126498             ..<no label>.9ed34d38.......

UILH1: Original post
    - Originally from yakjuvs JRO03C Jelly Bean 4.1.1 OTA update.
    - Thanks to LeBaldi for the original upload.
    Code:
        SP6260_Q1_01.1218_DB120502 2012-Aug-10 14:30:57 .
        PDB_NOT_AVAILABLE ..SP6260_Q1_01.1218_DB120502.I9250UILH1
              .1178925             ..<no label>.9ed34d38......

XX: International / Europa (Galaxy Nexus GT-i9250)

XXKK1: Original post
    - Originally from yakju ITL41D Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.1 factory image; still used in yakju ITL41F Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.1 OTA update.
    - Reported to have connection drops when run on any ROM above ITL41F Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.1.
    - Thanks to paulobrien for the original upload.
    Code:
        SP6260_01.SP6260_Q1_01.1143_DB111028 2011-Nov-2 12:28:31 .
        PDB_NOT_AVAILABLE ..SP6260_01.SP6260_Q1_01.1143_DB111028.I9250XXKK1
              .1075373             ..<no label>.fc12bf5b.......

XXKK6: Original post
    - Originally from the yakju ICL53F Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.2 OTA update.
    - Thanks to imth and demonofsteel for the original uploads.
    Code:
        SP6260_Q1_01.1145_DB111110 2011-Nov-18 15:01:21 .
        PDB_NOT_AVAILABLE ..SP6260_Q1_01.1145_DB111110.I9250XXKK6
              .1080698             ..<no label>.fc12bf5b......

XXKL1: Original post
    - Originally from yakju ICL23D Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.2 leaked development build dump.
    - ROM uses a unique RIL, different from the ICL53F Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.2 RIL.
    - Reported by Telstra (Australia) users to have slow data speed; (Workaround).
    - Thanks to paulobrien and jan-willem3 for the original upload.
    Code:
        SP6260_01.SP6260_Q1_01.1147_DB111124 2011-Dec-8 18:37:53 .
        PDB_NOT_AVAILABLE ..SP6260_01.SP6260_Q1_01.1147_DB111124.I9250XXKL1
              .1086372             ..<no label>.fc12bf5b.......

XXLA2: Original post
    - Originally from yakju IMM76D Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4 OTA update; still used in yakju/takju IMM76I 4.0.4 OTA update.
    - Thanks to efrant for the original upload.
    Code:
        SP6260_Q1_01.1202_DB120111 2012-Jan-13 17:35:22 .
        PDB_NOT_AVAILABLE ..SP6260_Q1_01.1202_DB120111.I9250XXLA2
              .1097090             ..<no label>.9ed34d38......

XXLF1: Original post
    - Originally from takju JRN84D Jelly Bean 4.1 Preview OTA update, then yakju/takju JRO03C Jelly Bean 4.1.1 OTA update; still used in yakju/takju JZO54K Jelly Bean 4.1.2 OTA update.
    - ROMs JRN84D Jelly Bean 4.1, JRO03C Jelly Bean 4.1.1 and JZO54K Jelly Bean 4.1.2 all use different RILs.
    - Thanks to turl1 for the original upload.
    Code:
        SP6260_Q1_01.1218_DB120502 2012-Jun-11 14:03:40 .
        PDB_NOT_AVAILABLE ..SP6260_Q1_01.1218_DB120502.I9250XXLF1

XXLH1: Original post
    - Originally from yakju/takju JOP40C Jelly Bean 4.2 OTA update; still used in yakju/takju JOP40D Jelly Bean 4.2.1 OTA update.
    Code:
        SP6260_Q1_01.1230_DB120726 2012-Aug-1 22:05:19 .
        PDB_NOT_AVAILABLE ..SP6260_Q1_01.1230_DB120726.I9250XXLH1
              .1176407             ..<no label>.9ed34d38.......

XXLJ1: Original post
    - Originally from yakju/takju JDQ39 Jelly Bean 4.2.2 OTA update; still used in yakju/takju JWR66V+JWR66Y Jelly Bean 4.3 OTA updates.
    Code:
        SP6260_Q1_01.1243_DB121023 2012-Oct-31 13:23:08 .
        PDB_NOT_AVAILABLE ..SP6260_Q1_01.1243_DB121023.I9250XXLJ1
              .1212660             ..<no label>.9ed34d38......

Other mirrors:
    Should any of the above links be down, you can try the following mirrors:
    - Mirror by josteink
    - Mirror by veyka
    Here are the properly ripped, trimmed and packaged radios from JDQ39 (JB 4.2.2). Attached is the XXLJ1 radio in recovery flashable zip, and fastboot img (once unzipped) for all the early adopters out there. ;)

Radio build string:
    Code:

The RIL is the same as JOP40C and JOP40D, so don't worry about it.
    Please read my RIL/Radio Correlation post if you still care about RILs, to learn why you shouldn't. :good:

If you do still want the RIL for some crazy reason, despite reading and knowing it's needless/pointless to flash, it can still be had from my XXLH1+JOP40C/D post.
    New radio and RIL from JOP40C. Recovery flashable RIL zip attached. Attached the XXLH1 radio in recovery flashable zip, and fastboot img (once unzipped) too for those impatient persons who can't wait for the Factory Images to drop. ;) :good:

Radio build string:
    Code:
        SP6260_Q1_01.1230_DB120726 2012-Aug-1  22:05:19 .
              .1176407             ..<no label>.9ed34d38...........

/system/vendor/lib/libsec-ril.so MD5:
    Code:
    2a8ca6aaa7f169d5d13db6a636e4df19 *cwm-RIL-XXLH1-takju-JOP40C+JOP40D
    2a8ca6aaa7f169d5d13db6a636e4df19 *cwm-RIL-XXLJ1-takju-JDQ39

This is the exact same radio and RIL as JOP40D (and the same RIL as JDQ39, JWR66V and JWR66Y), in case there were any doubts.

(Note: MD5 is of the RIL lib inside the zip, not the zip itself. Comparison to other RIL MD5s.)
    Actual basebands
    In reverse chronological order by embedded build string date, newest at the top.

DVMK1: Original post
    - Originally from yakjudv JWR66Y Jelly Bean 4.3 OTA update.
    Code:
        SP6260_Q1_01.1243_DB121023 2013-Nov-15 19:44:13 .
        PDB_NOT_AVAILABLE ..SP6260_Q1_01.1243_DB121023.I9250TDVMK1
             .1212660             ..<no label>.9ed34d38.....

UGLL1: Original post
    - Originally from yakjuux JOP40D Jelly Bean 4.2.1 OTA update.
    Code:
        SP6260_Q1_01.1248_DB121126 2012-Dec-12 14:21:53 .
        PDB_NOT_AVAILABLE ..SP6260_Q1_01.1248_DB121126.I9250UGLL1
              .1234807             ..<no label>.9ed34d38......

XXLJ1: Original post
    - Originally from yakju/takju JDQ39 Jelly Bean 4.2.2 OTA update; still used in yakju/takju JWR66V+JWR66Y Jelly Bean 4.3 OTA updates.
    Code:

DVLH1: Original post
    - Originally from yakjudv JZO54K Jelly Bean 4.1.2 OTA update.
    - ROM uses JRO03C Jelly Bean 4.1.1 RIL instead of JZO54K Jelly Bean 4.1.2 RIL.
    Code:
        SP6260_Q1_01.1218_DB120502 2012-Aug-17 19:42:58 .
        PDB_NOT_AVAILABLE ..SP6260_Q1_01.1218_DB120502.I9250TDVLH1

UILH1: Original post
    - Originally from yakjuvs JRO03C Jelly Bean 4.1.1 OTA update.
    - Thanks to LeBaldi for the original upload.
    Code:
        SP6260_Q1_01.1218_DB120502 2012-Aug-10 14:30:57 .
        PDB_NOT_AVAILABLE ..SP6260_Q1_01.1218_DB120502.I9250UILH1
              .1178925             ..<no label>.9ed34d38......

UGLH1: Original post
    - Originally from yakjuux JRO03C Jelly Bean 4.1.1 OTA update.
    - Thanks to jz687 and efrant for the original upload.
    Code:
        SP6260_Q1_01.1230_DB120726 2012-Aug-2 20:10:19 .
        PDB_NOT_AVAILABLE ..SP6260_Q1_01.1230_DB120726.I9250UGLH1
              .1176787             ..<no label>.9ed34d38.......

XXLH1: Original post
    - Originally from yakju/takju JOP40C Jelly Bean 4.2 OTA update; still used in yakju/takju JOP40D Jelly Bean 4.2.1 OTA update.
    Code:
        SP6260_Q1_01.1230_DB120726 2012-Aug-1 22:05:19 .
              .1176407             ..<no label>.9ed34d38.......

DVLF1: Original post
    - Originally from Telstra yakjudv IMM76K Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4 OTA update.
    Code:
        SP6260_Q1_01.1202_DB120111 2012-Jun-18 10:01:21 .
        PDB_NOT_AVAILABLE ..SP6260_Q1_01.1202_DB120111.I9250TDVLF1

XXLF1: Original post
    - Originally from takju JRN84D Jelly Bean 4.1 Preview OTA update, then yakju/takju JRO03C Jelly Bean 4.1.1 OTA update; still used in yakju/takju JZO54K Jelly Bean 4.1.2 OTA update.
    - ROMs JRN84D Jelly Bean 4.1, JRO03C Jelly Bean 4.1.1 and JZO54K Jelly Bean 4.1.2 all use different RILs.
    - Thanks to turl1 for the original upload.
    Code:
        SP6260_Q1_01.1218_DB120502 2012-Jun-11 14:03:40 .
        PDB_NOT_AVAILABLE ..SP6260_Q1_01.1218_DB120502.I9250XXLF1

OMLE3: Original post
    - Originally from yakjusc IMM76K Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4 OTA update.
    - Thanks to shakalaca for the original upload.
    Code:
        SP6260_Q1_01.1216_DB120416 2012-May-21 22:29:34 .
        PDB_NOT_AVAILABLE ..SP6260_Q1_01.1216_DB120416.SC04DOMLE3
              .1132626             ..<no label>.9ed34d38......

UILE1: Original post
    - Originally from yakjuvs IMM76K Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4 OTA update.
    - ROM uses JRO03C Jelly Bean 4.1.1 RIL instead of IMM76K Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4 RIL.
    - Thanks to danilohawila and josteink for the original upload.
    Code:
        SP6260_Q1_01.1202_DB120111 2012-May-2 15:05:36 .
        PDB_NOT_AVAILABLE ..SP6260_Q1_01.1202_DB120111.I9250UILE1
              .1126498             ..<no label>.9ed34d38.......

DVLE1: Original post
    - Originally for Australian GT-i9250T, Vodaphone.
    - Originally from Vodaphone yakjudv IMM76K Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4 OTA update.
    - Thanks to stumpy352 for the original upload.
    Code:
        SP6260_Q1_01.1202_DB120111 2012-Apr-30 14:11:01 .
        PDB_NOT_AVAILABLE ..SP6260_Q1_01.1202_DB120111.I9250TDVLE1

UGLC1: Original post
    - Originally from yakjuux IMM48 Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4 aborted OTA update.
    - Thanks to roriii for the original upload.
    Code:
        SP6260_Q1_01.1207_DB120214 2012-Mar-8 13:07:49 .
        PDB_NOT_AVAILABLE ..SP6260_Q1_01.1207_DB120214.I9250UGLC1
              .1114357             ..<no label>.9ed34d38.......

KRLB1: Original post
    - Originally from yakjukr IMM76K Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4 OTA update.
    - Thanks to phone_user for the original upload.
    Code:
        SP6260_Q1_01.1204_DB120123 2012-Feb-15 13:13:49 .
        PDB_NOT_AVAILABLE ..SP6260_Q1_01.1204_DB120123.M420KRLB1
               .1106366             ..<no label>.9ed34d38......

UGLA4: Original post
    - Originally from yakjuux ICL53F Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.2 OTA update.
    - Thanks to jeff72k for the original upload.
    Code:
        SP6260_Q1_01.1204_DB120123 2012-Jan-27 15:31:12 .
        PDB_NOT_AVAILABLE ..SP6260_Q1_01.1204_DB120123.I9250UGLA4
              .1100731             ..<no label>.9ed34d38......

OMLA1: Original post
    - Originally from yakjusc ICL53F Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.2 OTA update.
    - Reported by Rogers (Canada) users to not use the 850MHz band resulting in poor signal, and by Three (UK) users to not work at all.
    - Thanks to jei13 for the original upload.
    Code:
        SP6260_Q1_01.1202_DB120111 2012-Jan-16 20:55:18 .
        PDB_NOT_AVAILABLE ..SP6260_Q1_01.1202_DB120111.SC04DOMLA1
              .1097648             ..<no label>.9ed34d38......

XXLA2: Original post
    - Originally from yakju IMM76D Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4 OTA update; still used in yakju/takju IMM76I 4.0.4 OTA update.
    - Thanks to efrant for the original upload.
    Code:
        SP6260_Q1_01.1202_DB120111 2012-Jan-13 17:35:22 .
        PDB_NOT_AVAILABLE ..SP6260_Q1_01.1202_DB120111.I9250XXLA2
              .1097090             ..<no label>.9ed34d38......

UIKL3: Original post
    - Originally from yakjuvs ICL53F Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.2 OTA update.
    - Thanks to wisefreakz for the original upload.
    Code:
        SP6260_Q1_01.1145_DB111110 2011-Dec-21 19:21:40 .
        PDB_NOT_AVAILABLE ..SP6260_Q1_01.1145_DB111110.I9250UIKL3
              .1090186             ..<no label>.fc12bf5b......

XXKL1: Original post
    - Originally from yakju ICL23D Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.2 leaked development build dump.
    - Reported by Telstra (Australia) users to have slow data speed; (Workaround).
    - Thanks to paulobrien and jan-willem3 for the original upload.
    Code:
        SP6260_01.SP6260_Q1_01.1147_DB111124 2011-Dec-8 18:37:53 .
        PDB_NOT_AVAILABLE ..SP6260_01.SP6260_Q1_01.1147_DB111124.I9250XXKL1
              .1086372             ..<no label>.fc12bf5b.......

KRKL1: Original post
    - Originally from yakjukr ICL53F Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.2 OTA update.
    - Thanks to mjchung for the original upload.
    Code:
        SP6260_Q1_01.1145_DB111110 2011-Dec-6 18:07:56 .
        PDB_NOT_AVAILABLE ..SP6260_Q1_01.1145_DB111110.M420KRKL1
               .1085621             ..<no label>.fc12bf5b.......

UGKL1: Original post
    - Originally from yakjuux ITL41F Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.1 OTA update.
    - Reported by Wind/Mobilicity (Canada) users to have a roaming bug.
    - Thanks to scratch42069, Luxferro and robto for the original uploads.
    Code:
        SP6260_01.SP6260_Q1_01.1147_DB111124 2011-Dec-5 20:01:44 .
        PDB_NOT_AVAILABLE ..SP6260_01.SP6260_Q1_01.1147_DB111124.I9250UGKL1
              .1085352             ..<no label>.fc12bf5b.......

DVKK6: Original post
    - Originally from yakjudv ITL41D Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.1 image dump; still used in yakjudv ITL41F Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.1 OTA update.
    - Thanks to zac68 and Luxferro for the original upload.
    Code:
        SP6260_Q1_01.1145_DB111110 2011-Nov-23 14:38:56 .
        PDB_NOT_AVAILABLE ..SP6260_Q1_01.1145_DB111110.I9250TDVKK6
             .1081936             ..<no label>.fc12bf5b......

KRKK7: Original post
    - Originally from yakjukr ITL41F Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.1 image dump.
    - Thanks to samizad for the original upload.
    Code:
        SP6260_Q1_01.1145_DB111110 2011-Nov-23 12:01:10 .
        PDB_NOT_AVAILABLE ..SP6260_Q1_01.1145_DB111110.M420KRKK7
               .1081899             ..<no label>.fc12bf5b......

UGKK7: Original post
    - Originally from yakjuux ITL41D Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.1 image dump.
    - Thanks to bakedjake, Luxferro, and perka for the original uploads.
    Code:
        SP6260_Q1_01.1145_DB111110 2011-Nov-18 20:00:43 .
        PDB_NOT_AVAILABLE ..SP6260_Q1_01.1145_DB111110.I9250UGKK7
              .1080948             ..<no label>.fc12bf5b......

XXKK6: Original post
    - Originally from the yakju ICL53F Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.2 OTA update.
    - Thanks to imth and demonofsteel for the original uploads.
    Code:
        SP6260_Q1_01.1145_DB111110 2011-Nov-18 15:01:21 .
        PDB_NOT_AVAILABLE ..SP6260_Q1_01.1145_DB111110.I9250XXKK6
              .1080698             ..<no label>.fc12bf5b......

OMKKD: Original post
    - Originally from yakjusc ITL41F Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.1 image dump.
    - Thanks to wallslide and josteink for the original uploads.
    Code:
        SP6260_01.SP6260_Q1_01.1143_DB111028 2011-Nov-18 10:55:28 .
        PDB_NOT_AVAILABLE ..SP6260_01.SP6260_Q1_01.1143_DB111028.SC04DOMKKD
              .1078412             ..<no label>.fc12bf5b......

XXKK1: Original post
    - Originally from yakju ITL41D Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.1 factory image; still used in yakju ITL41F Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.1 OTA update.
    - Reported to have connection drops when run on any ROM above ITL41F Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.1.
    - Thanks to paulobrien for the original upload.
    Code:
        SP6260_01.SP6260_Q1_01.1143_DB111028 2011-Nov-2 12:28:31 .
        PDB_NOT_AVAILABLE ..SP6260_01.SP6260_Q1_01.1143_DB111028.I9250XXKK1
              .1075373             ..<no label>.fc12bf5b.......

Other mirrors:
    Should any of the above links be down, you can try the following mirrors:
    - Mirror by josteink
    - Mirror by veyka