[ROM] [5.1] [SaberMod] [UNOFFICIAL] Mokee Open Source [victara] [Updated 19/04/2015]

Search This thread

leonardoafa

Sep 8, 2010
Uberlandia
www.facebook.com
725mbJu.jpg

Introduction:
MoKee OpenSource is based on the Google AOSP. We update our source code frequently to keep up with the latest development, and not forgetting to merge in special features of our own at the same time.

A small group of people from around the world who are interested in Android launched this project on the 12th of December 2012, and is committed to make this ROM better and better. Like most contributors of open source projects (Omni, CyanogenMod, Slim AOSPA etc), we are doing all these in our free time as our passion...

Since this project is open source, anyone interested can participate in the development (maintain new devices, contribute code etc). Newcomers are always welcomed!

Compiled with optimized toolchain SaberMod. GCC 4.8.5. For better performance, and battery saving! Hope you guys like it! :laugh:

Features:
-- Odexed for faster performance (only in official releases, nightlies are deodexed)
-- Incremental updates
-- OTA updates - update on the fly!
-- Native exFAT support (Samsung devices only)
-- ListView animations
-- Calendar - with lunar and solar calenders
-- Bulk SMS recipients
-- Adjustable SMS font size
-- SMS sending delay
-- Smart dialing
-- Speed dialing
-- IP dialing
-- Custom carrier name
-- Network speed in status bar (upload and download!)
-- Built in timer in Apollo - determine when to stop playing music
-- Unique Power Saver functions!
-- Custom screen off animations
-- Lockscreen notifications
-- Multiuser support
-- Smart Lock
-- Many more! Since we are constantly adding new features, see changelogs to keep updated!

GUYS, I WANT TO APOLOGIZE, BECAUSE I WAS HAVING SOME TROUBLE WITH CORRUPTED ZIPS, I DONT KNOW IF IT WAS GETTING CORRUPTED DURING UPLOAD, OR DURING BUILD. BUT FINALLYYYYYY I GET IT FIXED, AND NOW FOR SURE I GOT CHINESE BLOATWARES REMOVED!! SO THE NEW BUILD IS UPLOADED, WITH WIFI FIX INCLUDED. AND ALSO I DID UPLOAD THE NEXUS GAPPS FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO TRY NEW SMART LOCK FEATURE FROM NEXUS (ON BODY DETECTION). SO IM WAITING FOR FEEDBACKS, AND HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY IT. IM DOING THE BEST I CAN TO KEEP THIS TOPIC AND THE ROM UP TO DATE! THANKS FOLKS!! :laugh:

2mWPh3F.png

Screenshots:

IIkMF9Z.jpg

MJfvt16.png

qPinq5M.png

0jAFLqA.png

4cWAfG6.png

JIDXky5.png

zNQm9Ju.png

AKX0xh9.png

0D6GKpG.png

atxFggG.png

E2i0utJ.png

SaJHSfN.png

sDKOWpX.png

WgcmE5p.png

y3R12UV.jpg

pUM8ZBx.png

YDrROEf.png

MEu49uO.png

2mWPh3F.png

Links:
-- Official website
-- Statistics
-- Official Build Status
-- Bug Tracker
-- Changelogs
-- MoKee Github
-- Kernel Source
-- MoKee Code Review

Downloads

-- ROM
-- Mirror (Google Drive)
-- GAPPS
-- Nexus GAPPS ***NEW***
-- SuperSU

Donations:

-- To Donate click on link under my profile picture.

Installation Instruction

**** REMEMBER: NANDROID BACKUP ARE ALWAYS A GOOD IDEA, IN CASE OF SOMETHING WENT WRONG, YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO RESTORE YOUR PREVIOUS ROM. IM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE ON YOUR DEVICE, SO FLASH IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOUVE BEEN WARNED***

-- Make a backup of your ROM
-- Wipe data/factory reset
-- Format /system
-- Flash ROM
-- Flash Gapps
-- Reboot

Credits:
-- MoKee Developers
-- CyanogenMod
-- AOSP
-- Koush for open-sourced SuperUser
-- @crpalmer for victara proprietary vendor files. Source

Last edited:

nerotix

Mar 19, 2011
Utrecht
Does this have the same bug as CM12? When u turn something on/off in the settings menu, u see this weird squared thingy around the click animation.

colourfuldays

Apr 16, 2013
I dont think its worth such effort! :(

Don't be sad, maybe most users think the CM is not stable because there are also some major bugs and Mokee base on CM .u can wait till the stable CM come out or u can join in official club ,martinz may helps us in some bugs!
Now I hear about Mokee is developing a new subject named Yadianna(I'm just followed Chinese called) looks like Moto voice ,it seems interesting!

matt99017d

Nov 17, 2011
Camas WA
Don't be sad, maybe most users think the CM is not stable because there are also some major bugs and Mokee base on CM .u can wait till the stable CM come out or u can join in official club ,martinz may helps us in some bugs!
Now I hear about Mokee is developing a new subject named Yadianna(I'm just followed Chinese called) looks like Moto voice ,it seems interesting!

Cm12 is a daily driver for me.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    725mbJu.jpg

Introduction:
    MoKee OpenSource is based on the Google AOSP. We update our source code frequently to keep up with the latest development, and not forgetting to merge in special features of our own at the same time.

A small group of people from around the world who are interested in Android launched this project on the 12th of December 2012, and is committed to make this ROM better and better. Like most contributors of open source projects (Omni, CyanogenMod, Slim AOSPA etc), we are doing all these in our free time as our passion...

Since this project is open source, anyone interested can participate in the development (maintain new devices, contribute code etc). Newcomers are always welcomed!

Compiled with optimized toolchain SaberMod. GCC 4.8.5. For better performance, and battery saving! Hope you guys like it! :laugh:

Features:
    -- Odexed for faster performance (only in official releases, nightlies are deodexed)
    -- Incremental updates
    -- OTA updates - update on the fly!
    -- Native exFAT support (Samsung devices only)
    -- ListView animations
    -- Calendar - with lunar and solar calenders
    -- Bulk SMS recipients
    -- Adjustable SMS font size
    -- SMS sending delay
    -- Smart dialing
    -- Speed dialing
    -- IP dialing
    -- Custom carrier name
    -- Network speed in status bar (upload and download!)
    -- Built in timer in Apollo - determine when to stop playing music
    -- Unique Power Saver functions!
    -- Custom screen off animations
    -- Lockscreen notifications
    -- Multiuser support
    -- Smart Lock
    -- Many more! Since we are constantly adding new features, see changelogs to keep updated!

GUYS, I WANT TO APOLOGIZE, BECAUSE I WAS HAVING SOME TROUBLE WITH CORRUPTED ZIPS, I DONT KNOW IF IT WAS GETTING CORRUPTED DURING UPLOAD, OR DURING BUILD. BUT FINALLYYYYYY I GET IT FIXED, AND NOW FOR SURE I GOT CHINESE BLOATWARES REMOVED!! SO THE NEW BUILD IS UPLOADED, WITH WIFI FIX INCLUDED. AND ALSO I DID UPLOAD THE NEXUS GAPPS FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO TRY NEW SMART LOCK FEATURE FROM NEXUS (ON BODY DETECTION). SO IM WAITING FOR FEEDBACKS, AND HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY IT. IM DOING THE BEST I CAN TO KEEP THIS TOPIC AND THE ROM UP TO DATE! THANKS FOLKS!! :laugh:

2mWPh3F.png

Screenshots:

IIkMF9Z.jpg

MJfvt16.png

qPinq5M.png

0jAFLqA.png

4cWAfG6.png

JIDXky5.png

zNQm9Ju.png

AKX0xh9.png

0D6GKpG.png

atxFggG.png

E2i0utJ.png

SaJHSfN.png

sDKOWpX.png

WgcmE5p.png

y3R12UV.jpg

pUM8ZBx.png

YDrROEf.png

MEu49uO.png

2mWPh3F.png

Links:
    -- Official website
    -- Statistics
    -- Official Build Status
    -- Bug Tracker
    -- Changelogs
    -- MoKee Github
    -- Kernel Source
    -- MoKee Code Review

Downloads

-- ROM
    -- Mirror (Google Drive)
    -- GAPPS
    -- Nexus GAPPS ***NEW***
    -- SuperSU

Donations:

-- To Donate click on link under my profile picture.

Installation Instruction

**** REMEMBER: NANDROID BACKUP ARE ALWAYS A GOOD IDEA, IN CASE OF SOMETHING WENT WRONG, YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO RESTORE YOUR PREVIOUS ROM. IM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE ON YOUR DEVICE, SO FLASH IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOUVE BEEN WARNED***

-- Make a backup of your ROM
    -- Wipe data/factory reset
    -- Format /system
    -- Flash ROM
    -- Flash Gapps
    -- Reboot

Credits:
    -- MoKee Developers
    -- CyanogenMod
    -- AOSP
    -- Koush for open-sourced SuperUser
    -- @crpalmer for victara proprietary vendor files. Source