File Expert is gorgeous!

Search This thread

jameslfc5

Sep 27, 2009
Since the GN doesn't have a built in file browser, I downloaded file expert which I had on my S2 ages a go and OMG, it has well improved!

Cloud storage and everything! ...

7lIJYI9DAFqNyiZBo5CGY_VhhXgNwVHbcdxfoUlnbAe6VpkF8K2AGS5OPXdfUofKMQ

feTg7oBcEu4LesewnkiA_ukclVfXT85SBVATkyhZcXKt-LDy6JxoKKqwtxU2Aqinng

https://market.android.com/details?...t#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsInhjeGluLmZpbGV4cGVydCJd

jameslfc5

Sep 27, 2009
Not liking the themes available currently, and this is the only time I will let the iPhone look/feel slide by me... I must say, the UI is pretty darn good! And I love the checkboxes next to each file, letting you multi-selected easily :)

Haha totally agree! I am using stock theme and I agree that there are only certain times the iPhone look is allowed on my Nexus! :D

noobdeagle

Apr 5, 2010
Adelaide, SA
Tbh someone needs to make a file manager with a good UI . Something that will integrate with ics UI design it would make it more user friendly or at least the way I imagine it in my head anyway. Like removing the long process for copy and pasting etc by using a layout similar to the new Gmail or something similar

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

KiNG OMaR

Sep 20, 2010
Chicago
Tbh someone needs to make a file manager with a good UI . Something that will integrate with ics UI design it would make it more user friendly or at least the way I imagine it in my head anyway. Like removing the long process for copy and pasting etc by using a layout similar to the new Gmail or something similar

File Expert very much does that! The only thing missing is the ICS theme, but other than that, it's really the best functioning file manager I've used to date.

Reactions: jameslfc5

jameslfc5

Sep 27, 2009
File Expert very much does that! The only thing missing is the ICS theme, but other than that, it's really the best functioning file manager I've used to date.

Totally agree, I might email to ask them to make it more optimised for ICS

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

RayRay1988

Jan 31, 2011
:O i really like this app so far, UI isnt superb but works well. It is the features that i love like web sharing etc. :|

Chirality

Sep 6, 2008
Cambridge, MA
Hmm...I am hesitant to give an app I don't know well root access. Has anyone monitored the behavior of this app to see if it phones home with user data, things like that?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Since the GN doesn't have a built in file browser, I downloaded file expert which I had on my S2 ages a go and OMG, it has well improved!

Cloud storage and everything! ...

7lIJYI9DAFqNyiZBo5CGY_VhhXgNwVHbcdxfoUlnbAe6VpkF8K2AGS5OPXdfUofKMQ

feTg7oBcEu4LesewnkiA_ukclVfXT85SBVATkyhZcXKt-LDy6JxoKKqwtxU2Aqinng

https://market.android.com/details?...t#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsInhjeGluLmZpbGV4cGVydCJd
    inKa File Manager

If you want a good looking and simple file manager, try inKa File Manager:

Bhy3nd7IPc69aLi-bh9IM1TvfCtbaioodtclYlA44nBt6uL6krj1RwysychAYV543hYK

You can find it in the Android Market. I am the developer of the application. As I recently got a Galaxy Nexus I will now be able to iron out remaining issues for that phone.
    Been a loyal user of estrong for quite some time, just deleted it and started using this! Thanks :)

Can you to stream files over wifi etc, like es file exploer?