[ROM][WWE/NLD] 21916|Miniterror's Ravage v5.4| HTC0017 BUILDS

Search This thread

miniterror

Feb 5, 2009
As I was in a kind of lighter mood so I flashed your rom Ravage v5.4 Full about a week back... maan believe me you have done an excellent job and I am so happy with it that I might not flash another rom... especially the battery life is so good that now it last for full day after heavy use.

Congratulation! for the Great work, now since you acquired desire you won't be updating this rom anymore but it is perfect the way it is now. ;)

thanks mate glad you like it;)
as for my desire hd it whas nessacary as my blackstone is broken
i have to say i miss the little device
so any one willing to donate his old blackstone:p

Reactions: tinuz97 and TRNSLN

miniterror

Feb 5, 2009
Hey Anand,

Guess I'm a month too late to download the file. If not much of a problem, can u post it again. I'm finding the 5.4 overloading my phone..
Thanks.

can you explain this a little better to me what you mean?
im busy with something trying to get a blackstone again(not sure if it will work out though)

umesh

Oct 16, 2006
I found the v5.4 ROM overloading my phone in its memory footprint and speed. May be because of HTC Messaging. But I had seen Anand provide a link for v5.2.4 which is claimed to be one of the best stable and tested ROMs before the v5.4
I wanted to try it out but by the time I went to download, the file is no longer available.
So if anyone has the WWE Clean without Messaging v5.2.4 nbh file available, please share.

BTW, Mini, my v5.4 went for a complete toss when I switched on the phone in roaming. It almost hard reset itself on boot. The problem recurred as I switched back in my home zone.
Can't wait to see this thread turn live again. I hope you do find a blackstone real soon.

Last edited:

miniterror

Feb 5, 2009

Not so great anymore
Someone made a action to trade byt my offer of a ps2 got overbidden with a psp
I have one of those too but i still use it at times
Maybe some one got something more intresting the a psp but dont use and can trade it for me:p
Look at marketplace section for the trade action it also has a hd2 in the trade

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA App

Reactions: hispeedworm

Mjuksel

Jan 2, 2011
www.mjxl.net
This is a very good rom, been using the Titanium for a while now and thats Turbo Mode for the Blackstone !

Also used the full version, but i didnt like the amount of apps installed so i switched to Titanium :)

thecedric

May 24, 2009
Opglabbeek
i cant zoom in with the camera, i have the rom for few months and i cant zoom in with the camera, i have tried with all the resolutions

i have Final NLD Clean without htc messaging

miniterror

Feb 5, 2009
i cant zoom in with the camera, i have the rom for few months and i cant zoom in with the camera, i have tried with all the resolutions

i have Final NLD Clean without htc messaging

Thats because i didnt use the default blackstone camera when i builded this rom as its slow.
Try searching xda for a cab file from the blackstone original camera to get the zoom back;)

miniterror

Feb 5, 2009
hi chris.
its always sad to c the HD in yr obituary list.
ive enjoyed yr rom alot.i wish u best with yr desire .:)

Thanks mate
Have to admit i miss wm cooking:(
But nothing i can do about it:(
as for android its nice but not better as wm whas imo.
If only i had choosen a hd2 instead of desire hd:p

Sep 17, 2008
Archerfield
twitter.com
WWE_Clean_without_htc_messaging_v5.2.3.rar

I know Windows mobile is a bit old now, but could someone supply a working mirror, it seems after all these years, all the sites have either deleted the files or were shut down (megaupload) :'(

Yeah a working mirror of WWE_Clean_without_htc_messaging_v5.2.3.rar Would be much appreciated!

Cheers,
BJ

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ravage 29102 WEH

Ravage continues...

WWE WEH (WM 6.5.3) 29102

Download me!

Download me Dutch version!

attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php

attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php

attachment.php
    attachment.php
    and again i have phone problems:(
    cant restart without having the need of ac power
    usb cable in the comp wont work
    this is hard to say but i have to stop cooking as i still need my device till februari
    i also dont have the money to buy another blackstone as i put everything in my house(and even my house isnt finished:p)
    maybe when my device settles more and reacts normal i will start cooking again
    if the beta roms are approved i will make one last rom with the bluetooth fixed and sense 2018:p

wow man.....
    that's a really sad post....you have the most amazing cooks and that will be a big loss...
    hope your phone recovers soon, and you get back to work! :D

about the beta...wwe clean with htc messaging OK TO GO.

I just think that the messaging was different from 5.3 and beta.... :confused:
    Uploaded
    Ravage_WWE_Full_1_May_2013_optimized.zip
    Ravage_NLD_Full_1_May_2013_optimized.zip

Changes:

Graphically optimized a lot of packages

- Notification enhancement
    - TCPMP skin
    - Album skin
    - HTC Volume
    - Icons
    - Phonce canvas
    - Dialer keyboard
    - XDA Shutdown
    - Calculator
    - FM Radio
    - Youtube

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/?98usjojxm7nz5
    have awonderful xmas chris.tnx for the good work u did this year. :)

thanks marcus
    a verry good christmas for you to
    and a good newyear
    i whas enjoyed that i had such nice and commited users for my rom:D

Edit: for people using the final version with opera 9 instal the cab to get ride of the press and hold
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DS99ECZK
    As I was in a kind of lighter mood so I flashed your rom Ravage v5.4 Full about a week back... maan believe me you have done an excellent job and I am so happy with it that I might not flash another rom... especially the battery life is so good that now it last for full day after heavy use.

Congratulation! for the Great work, now since you acquired desire you won't be updating this rom anymore but it is perfect the way it is now. ;)

thanks mate glad you like it;)
    as for my desire hd it whas nessacary as my blackstone is broken
    i have to say i miss the little device
    so any one willing to donate his old blackstone:p