[CM7] Neutrino ROM V2.9 ¦ V3.00b1 [24/02]

Search This thread

Slayer_b

May 10, 2009
Ivanovo
Hi

I've just noticed that when wiping data and delvik cache using CWM v5.0.20 I get the following errors.

I've looked through the forums for a solution in case this is an error but found nothing.

Delvik Cache

Unknown Volume for Path [/SD-EXT]

Wipe Data/Factory Reset

Error Mounting/sd card/.Android_Secure!
Skipping Format
Data Wipe Complete

Is this to be expected when doing this?

Check manually these paths and you'll se that these are not exist.
SD ext= sd extended=additional partition on sd card for enlarging space for userapps(/data).

correct me if I'm wrong...

P.S. this is expected behaviour

Last edited:

xploited

Feb 8, 2009

asafba

Oct 12, 2010
Both Theme chooser addon and Languages addon included framework-res.apk
Its not do a conflict for people who want the original theme AND all Languages?

Notorious544d

Aug 18, 2011
London
Both Theme chooser addon and Languages addon included framework-res.apk
Its not do a conflict for people who want the original theme AND all Languages?
Both addons (as well as every other addon which has framework-res.apk and SystemUI.apk) secretly add back all languages anyway to ensure that it doesn't conflict.

Regarding theme chooser, I've said this before and I'll say it again. Why would you want the Neutrino theme if your going to change the theme anyway?! Keeping the Neutrino theme messes up the theme chooser theming as there are artefacts of black and white, which is why I made the theme chooser addon revert back to CM7 theme so that all themes apply cleanly.

Formhault

Jun 10, 2011
Bucharest
@Notorious
I'd love to stick to your black&white theme, if you finished work on some parts that still are yellow/orange (for example, the text selection).
Could you make some sort of undo patch for the Theme Chooser addon? Like, another flashable .zip that would revert anything to your black&white style? That would be awesome.

@xploited
Oh, nice! Looking forward to your next ICS theme update. Just make sure you announce it here when you do :D

Last edited:

Darth_kospo

Sep 20, 2010
V. 2.7 is Super. It solved almost all my problems. I only have 2 ''strange'' problems.
1. My Atrix opens (wakes ) by itself ( without me touching the button)

and

2. Although my wifi is working and it can see all the routers. The only router it can; t see is my router ? ( Yes, my router is working and can be found from my other devices (laptop etc. ))

Does anyone experience the same problems with me ??

KCKitsune

Mar 7, 2011
Hey people having reboot issues....I just read about 20 forums on that....Try the N_01.0.07.05P radio (will provide dl link in a second). Turns out that radio stops the rebooting according to several forums. Haven't tried myself yet

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

Here is the link for the N_01.07.05P radio. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3084214/Atrix/N_01.07.05P_can_bell_09nov2011.zip
So far this radio has done the trick. So far (*fingers crossed*) there has been no reboots. I'm at 7:32:42 and still going strong.

sathelate

Aug 2, 2009
Saint-Jérôme
So far this radio has done the trick. So far (*fingers crossed*) there has been no reboots. I'm at 7:32:42 and still going strong.

i have a HUGE question for you devs and folks out there ...

The first one is related with the second so, i will ask here

I've been experiencing a weird things : almost everytime i'm using my atrix, i use it with the 3G/H+ on (as almost everybody else) and doing a lot of networking, but as soon as my cellphone network status (in the status bar) show me the 3G small logo, it look like the net is on standby, because everytime i want something that use the 3G, the status automatically change to H+ and THEN, and ONLY then, the arrows start to blink receiving and sending package, and as soon as i finish loading the page, the 3G re-appears and the connection seems to stop (i mean i never seen the arowns receiving and sending blinking with the small 3G logo right above them) just like it GOT to use H+ to connect, (never experienced something like this before) and my temparature climbning really fast up to 68-69Celcius, (as i stream video a LOT, i'm guessing its a normal behaviour).. But, on the other end, just reading XDA, the temperature stays around 63 to 65 celcius doing anything but reading and activating the network few times to reload pages and switch thread (65celcius for CPU tempp seems quite high...no?).
As soon as i play Backstab game from gameloft or any other intensive praphics game that require heavy load, my CPU Temp go down to, lets say .. between 59 and 61 even if it is overclocked at 1.3Ghz .... Strange ! isn't ??? anyone else have noticed it ?

on the other end, my girlfriend bought a atrix as well the same day as me, but she kinda scared of me getting her phone bricked, so wathever, she want it stock, and she is using the stock android 2.3.6 BELL radio mentionned above (N_01.07.05P radio) no heating problem. Maybe BELL like that(.05P) radio, or it is only the radio neutrino ROM using that Bell doesnt like that much (again, never experienced something like that on other ROM) So, mentionning that my girlfriend has an stock Atrix Non-root worth for you guys to know that with the .05P radio, no strange CPU heating occurs and sending and receiving package (small blinkiong lights in the status bar are blinking on the 3G status and on the H+...

but can i be honnest here ?! for my girlfriend, Stock .05P speed really su**k and i connect only in certain zone when i'm home (a bachelor (basement level)) and in the bathroom when i'm doing my things ... NO WAY=FORGET IT... No connection at ALL(maybe there too many interferences) but ONE THING, and its the spirit of my this LONG post...

As im with neutrino, ive noticed that im on N_01.77.33P wich is way FAR from the stock Bell radio, and the speed is AMAZINGLY FAST, and reading and downloading in the bathroom (sorry for the details, but i want it as clear as i can :D) got me the same speed !!! it's surprised me everytime when im trying to connect to my play and news account, even downloading stuff in the background while im reading my news got me an amazing speed of 900kbps to 1170 ! (i dont know for you guys out there, but for me, its really getting me satisfied) ..

Originally Posted by ashad0509
Hey people having reboot issues....I just read about 20 forums on that....Try the N_01.0.07.05P radio (will provide dl link in a second). Turns out that radio stops the rebooting according to several forums. Haven't tried myself yet

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

Here is the link for the N_01.07.05P radio. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3084214/Atri..._09nov2011.zip

so the second question is : Flashing the radio ashad0509 (.05P) just upload to his dropbox will finaly comfortably get me back to original BELL radio for this particular cellphone and maybe make the CPU heating things away ... but i will have horrible connection expired as my girlfriend's cellphone has...

So do you think It's worth trying !? if no, wich radio you guys suggest me for a BELL radio with strong signal as the .33P Notorious use ...

Finally : if im not satisfied, what is the easiest way to get back to official Neutrino radio ?

P.s. For the one who maybe asking themselve, why i care about download speed on my phone is that i got a CRAPPY net speed at home, so my cellphone does all the download (like downloading Neutrino Rom haha):p

HUGE thanks for taking time to read that piece of Fuc&^ng LONG post

And as i try to not post too often and look for an answer before posting useless-already-answered question, i have a tendency to be precise... maybe, too much ! Sooorrry guys

And thx :D

mandroid717

Jun 22, 2011
Ottawa
i installed this rom last night and my RAM was in the high 400 Mb. no apps had been installed yet. i did the fastboot wipe. the cw wipe. any ideas.

THKS

1chris89

i installed this rom last night and my RAM was in the high 400 Mb. no apps had been installed yet. i did the fastboot wipe. the cw wipe. any ideas.

THKS

I figured how to force the os to 512MB of ram most of the time. It goes down but resets in short time back to 512MB. I'm still dialing in the most ideal settings but here's an example in build.prop. You can set the 576000 to whatever value you want like 640000 means 640MB. It seems to work really good on v2.6. Excellent Speed especially in game.

# Nitro Lag Nullifier by zeppelinrox.
ENFORCE_PROCESS_LIMIT=true
MAX_SERVICE_INACTIVITY=1
MIN_HIDDEN_APPS=0
MAX_HIDDEN_APPS=0
CONTENT_APP_IDLE_OFFSET=1
EMPTY_APP_IDLE_OFFSET=1
MAX_ACTIVITIES=1
ACTIVITY_INACTIVE_RESET_TIME=600

# V6 SuperCharger
ro.FOREGROUND_APP_MEM=576000
ro.FOREGROUND_APP_ADJ=0
ro.VISIBLE_APP_MEM=576000
ro.VISIBLE_APP_ADJ=1
ro.PERCEPTIBLE_APP_MEM=576000
ro.PERCEPTIBLE_APP_ADJ=0
ro.HEAVY_WEIGHT_APP_MEM=576000
ro.HEAVY_WEIGHT_APP_ADJ=1
ro.SECONDARY_SERVER_MEM=576000
ro.SECONDARY_SERVER_ADJ=0
ro.BACKUP_APP_MEM=576000
ro.BACKUP_APP_ADJ=0
ro.HOME_APP_MEM=576000
ro.HOME_APP_ADJ=1
ro.HIDDEN_APP_MEM=576000
ro.HIDDEN_APP_MIN_ADJ=0
ro.EMPTY_APP_MEM=576000
ro.EMPTY_APP_ADJ=0

ATRIXXIRTA

Mar 17, 2012
The Shangri-La Motel

This (N_01.07.05P radio) is the radio I have right now using Kitchen Sink Rom.

I've never once had to (knock on wood), or even thought about flashing a Radio. I've been flashed every recent Rom for the Atrix, and have never had to flash a Radio.

Im assuming that the Radios do not get changed when flashing a different rom correct?

So what would be the purpose to flashing a new radio?
Are some of these custom rom Radio Dependent??
Meaning they only work with certain radios?

I downloaded the zip just incase I need it in the future. But so far I've had overheating issue's and rebooting issues every now and then depending on the rom/kernel combo and clock speed, but I've never thought about a radio causing heat or reboot issues?

Can I be super tard and ask what the relationship between the radio and reboot/heat issues would be?

Thanks

sathelate

Aug 2, 2009
Saint-Jérôme
This (N_01.07.05P radio) is the radio I have right now using Kitchen Sink Rom.

I've never once had to (knock on wood), or even thought about flashing a Radio. I've been flashed every recent Rom for the Atrix, and have never had to flash a Radio.

Im assuming that the Radios do not get changed when flashing a different rom correct?

So what would be the purpose to flashing a new radio?
Are some of these custom rom Radio Dependent??
Meaning they only work with certain radios?

I downloaded the zip just incase I need it in the future. But so far I've had overheating issue's and rebooting issues every now and then depending on the rom/kernel combo and clock speed, but I've never thought about a radio causing heat or reboot issues?

Can I be super tard and ask what the relationship between the radio and reboot/heat issues would be?

Thanks

well, thx for your answer, but so far as i can remember, i've tried flashing radio only once and it didnt work well, so i came back to the radio i was (.31P if i remember it correctly) and then, i've never really checked the radio version from ROM to ROM, but so far, i dont remember have ever used .33P wich sound really strange, i know !

I dont know, maybe the heating issue is with the kernel and overclocking combo as you say as soon as network take part in this puzzle, but i've noticed that my 3G isnt usable anymore, even if it got to transfer a very lil package (lets say, Gmail sync ) it trying to connect and get it succefful in a second or two using H+ ... so i tough there could be a connection between the radio that is used and the actual task the cpu asking to the Modem chip ! but im not a a pro, not even a good dev for now, so, im learning android and linux ....
so your guess would be trying to flash back to the .05P ?
or it doesnt really matter ?
Can it differ the CPU heat itself ?
or as long as it work, it would be okay?
Because, for me, living in saint-Jerome, north to montreal, i got to say that the closest tower hold up 781 Unique Cells with 575 ID, wich is not very much knowing how many people in a single moderate city have smartphone these days as BELL technician explain me about, and having a different style of radio maybe could help speed up/force the connection the the cells....

In another words, your guess is that the radio is far from being related with the heat issues ?

And what is your Kernel/ROM combo on this Neutrino one you would suggest me ?!

Also, if i personally dont like the different radio (.05P in this case because of slow speed at home), can i just make a search with the version of radio im looking for or i must use atrix specific Radio .33P back ?(sorry for the last noob question)

Notorious544d

Aug 18, 2011
London

THKS
Read my post in the FAQ regarding RAM.
I figured how to force the os to 512MB of ram most of the time. It goes down but resets in short time back to 512MB. I'm still dialing in the most ideal settings but here's an example in build.prop. You can set the 576000 to whatever value you want like 640000 means 640MB. It seems to work really good on v2.6. Excellent Speed especially in game.

# Nitro Lag Nullifier by zeppelinrox.
ENFORCE_PROCESS_LIMIT=true
MAX_SERVICE_INACTIVITY=1
MIN_HIDDEN_APPS=0
MAX_HIDDEN_APPS=0
CONTENT_APP_IDLE_OFFSET=1
EMPTY_APP_IDLE_OFFSET=1
MAX_ACTIVITIES=1
ACTIVITY_INACTIVE_RESET_TIME=600

# V6 SuperCharger
ro.FOREGROUND_APP_MEM=576000
ro.FOREGROUND_APP_ADJ=0
ro.VISIBLE_APP_MEM=576000
ro.VISIBLE_APP_ADJ=1
ro.PERCEPTIBLE_APP_MEM=576000
ro.PERCEPTIBLE_APP_ADJ=0
ro.HEAVY_WEIGHT_APP_MEM=576000
ro.HEAVY_WEIGHT_APP_ADJ=1
ro.SECONDARY_SERVER_MEM=576000
ro.SECONDARY_SERVER_ADJ=0
ro.BACKUP_APP_MEM=576000
ro.BACKUP_APP_ADJ=0
ro.HOME_APP_MEM=576000
ro.HOME_APP_ADJ=1
ro.HIDDEN_APP_MEM=576000
ro.HIDDEN_APP_MIN_ADJ=0
ro.EMPTY_APP_MEM=576000
ro.EMPTY_APP_ADJ=0
Wow, all I'm saying is that you are really messing up your RAM efficiency. You need to read my post as well regarding RAM. Used RAM is good, especially for our 1gb phone as the system uses it to cache the system. As scary it may be for their being very low free RAM, its a good thing as that is how Linux handles it.

Sent from my Atrix

ATRIXXIRTA

Mar 17, 2012
The Shangri-La Motel
well, thx for your answer, but so far as i can remember, i've tried flashing radio only once and it didnt work well, so i came back to the radio i was (.31P if i remember it correctly) and then, i've never really checked the radio version from ROM to ROM, but so far, i dont remember have ever used .33P wich sound really strange, i know !

I dont know, maybe the heating issue is with the kernel and overclocking combo as you say as soon as network take part in this puzzle, but i've noticed that my 3G isnt usable anymore, even if it got to transfer a very lil package (lets say, Gmail sync ) it trying to connect and get it succefful in a second or two using H+ ... so i tough there could be a connection between the radio that is used and the actual task the cpu asking to the Modem chip ! but im not a a pro, not even a good dev for now, so, im learning android and linux ....
so your guess would be trying to flash back to the .05P ?
or it doesnt really matter ?
Can it differ the CPU heat itself ?
or as long as it work, it would be okay?
Because, for me, living in saint-Jerome, north to montreal, i got to say that the closest tower hold up 781 Unique Cells with 575 ID, wich is not very much knowing how many people in a single moderate city have smartphone these days as BELL technician explain me about, and having a different style of radio maybe could help speed up/force the connection the the cells....

In another words, your guess is that the radio is far from being related with the heat issues ?

And what is your Kernel/ROM combo on this Neutrino one you would suggest me ?!

Also, if i personally dont like the different radio (.05P in this case because of slow speed at home), can i just make a search with the version of radio im looking for or i must use atrix specific Radio .33P back ?(sorry for the last noob question)

I think the relationship between the kernel and the rom in some of the custom builds is the heat and reboot issue. For me at least. Some roms seem to be stable with over clocked kernel, like neutrino, but others aren't so stable for me, like miui. Its hard to say.
Again, cell connection is something else I'm not really concerned with. If it works, awesome, if it doesn't, I try something else. I don't mess with the 2g/3g/H+ settings.

As far as I know, wifi issues seem to be kernel related for most people from what Ive read. But neutrino is the only rom that's given me disconnection issues, where I'd have to re-initiate the wifi connection regularly. But neutrino is the only gingerbread based from I've used in a while, so it could be the GB kernel that he uses.

There are soo many variables, so many different people flashing so many different kernel/rom/radio combos, its basically impossible to pinpoint EVERY issue.....But I'm sure someone will figure it out, they usually do, lol

Sent from my MB860 using XDA

Reactions: sathelate

Erebus671

Jul 4, 2011
Yigo, Guam
shapiro125 said:
ROM: V2.7 & EE
Kernel: Default kernel
Nitrocharger: on
Addons/mods installed: Email, TTS, Sync, Defaultclock,theme chooser, google talk
Metods used to flash the rom: fastboot wipe and then inside recovery
Recovery used: Romracers
Problems you are experiencing: phone calls freeze after about a minute of speaking. requires battery pull to restore.
Any additional info: I use Fontchanger and titanium backup, but nothing really else

A bug report made by someone who messaged me because they had not reached the post limit allowing them to post in this thread. Solved by waiting a few seconds before putting the phone to his ear. Just posting the bug report for him so that it may be acknowledged by Notorious or someone who may have a more sensible fix.

Sent from my MB860 using xda premium

ashad0509

Oct 28, 2010
Cincinnati
The radio can be connected to rebooting for some people because the radio can cause a kernel panic just like anything else....I know my reboot issues are radio related because looking at logcats (i don't have any now because I formatted everything to do with my phone) the rebooting is cause by the radio not responding. For example, when the phone tells it to go do something like send a text or update an app, the radio just doesn't do it. This makes the phone reboot because the phone is still seeing the radio as working with 3-4 bars, but the radio isn't doing any communication to it. and the phones communication to the radio is never being received by the radio. My issue however is slightly different, but yet the same. Instead of the baseband version not responding to the CPU, my radio is actually becoming physically disconnected from the motherboard....I tried soldering it back together so we'll see if that helps...so far I am at 28 hours and no reboots so it seems to be fixed...

Sorry for the off topic...Just wanted to clear up how the radio could be the culprit for rebooting.

Notorious544d

Aug 18, 2011
London
A bug report made by someone who messaged me because they had not reached the post limit allowing them to post in this thread. Solved by waiting a few seconds before putting the phone to his ear. Just posting the bug report for him so that it may be acknowledged by Notorious or someone who may have a more sensible fix.

Sent from my MB860 using xda premium
This seems to be a cm7 base issue rather than a Neutrino issue. So nothing I can do unfortunately.

There was a walkaround before and I think I've already added it into the ROM but I'm.not 100% sure. But it's somewhere in the build.prop under:
Code:
 # Dialing out Fixes
ro.lge.proximity.delay=25
mot.proximity.delay=25

Maybe somebody could experiment??

Sent from my Atrix

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

cooltext611172736.png

- Fast - Slick - Clean - Smooth - Lite - Efficient - Small -
    -=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--
    This ROM is based on the Latest Nightly (currently 20120812)
    But has many added optimizations.

screenshot1344904395929.png
    screenshot1344871046848.png
    screenshot1344904724925.png

screenshot1344904310481.png
    screenshot1344905066365.png
    screenshot1344905143690.png

screenshot1344904150005.png
    screenshot1344904789080.png
    screenshot1344905321115.png

cooltext611172912.png

- Massive 54% cut in size
    CM7 + gapps = ~150mb uncompressed,
    Neutrino ROM = ~80mb uncompressed.

Results in a much snappier, unsluggish and fast experience.

- Beautiful theme
    Minimalistic styled theme, Slim Roboto fonts and bits of ICS, such as ICS animations, icons and ICS-styled settings..

- MIUI camera
    MUCH higher quality camera with touch to focus.

- PNG Optimized/Zipaligned
    Uses DarkyROM's fast zipalignment to increase RAM efficiency. All system .apk's are also PNG optimised to make .apks smaller.

- Wi-Fi/3G tweaks
    Tweaked net buffer size and added network init.d scripts for faster 3g/Wi-Fi.

- Increased Dalvik cache to 160m
    Increased efficiency with demanding apps and increases smoothness.

- Reduced background processes
    Removed CMstats as well as unnecessary Google bloatware to increase snappiness and battery life.

- Android 4.0 ICS Fuju Tweaks
    Results in ICS smoothness and responsiveness.

- Touch response Tweaks
    Better sensitivity, greater precision when typing and overall smoother scrolling and performance.

- SD Card tweaks
    Increases read/write speeds on microSD card.

- Battery Tweaks
    Adjusted and added build.prop and init.d lines to increase battery efficiency.

- Enabled Stagefreight
    Faster video streaming.

- V6 Supercharged
    Tweak's OOM's, minfrees to improve RAM efficiency and make everything smoother.

- FULL GPU rendering
    Uses ONLY GPU to FULLY render the UI, making everything much more smooth and fluid.

- Ext4 w/o journaling
    Removes the journal from Ext4 which heavily increases I/O speeds and makes everything faster.

- Kernel and Networking tweaks
    Improves kernel efficiency as well as faster Wi-Fi and data. Also contributes to much better overall efficiency and smoothness

- qHD Keyboard
    Nice and large WP7 themed keyboard, made to fit qHD resolution.

- I/O tweaks
    Improves database efficiency, and makes everything fell fast and smooth.

cooltext611173045.png

Please read before downloading

This is an enormously STRIPPED DOWN ROM. Many features YOU need may NOT be available in the base package. If there is any loss of functionality, you'll need to flash an ADDON by clicking the link below.

Before you download, ensure your contacts are saved onto your SD card or memory card. Contact/calender sync is not included natively, you must flash the 'Sync addon.'

This is a CM7 BASED ROM. So anything that doesn't work on CM7 like Webtop will NOT work on this ROM also. Please do not request non-CM7 features.
    Install Instructions:
    **Firstly make sure you have the latest RomRacer's recovery!!**
    Then choose to wipe using any one of the following two wiping methods:
    For clean wipe:
    Moto-fastboot -w, erase system/boot/preinstall, then install from INTERNAL .ZIP!

For easy wipe:
    Go into recovery, and install from INTERNAL .ZIP!
    Wiping data may not be necessary with every update, but it's best to flash clean. However, if you regularly flash the updates, you'll most likely need to wipe data at some stage anyway.
    **DO NOT WIPE DATA AFTER INSTALLING!!!**
    Make sure you flash the 'Lite gapps' in to get the barebone google apps.

Then, after booting, click on script manager, navigate to /system/etc and run NitroCharger.sh as ROOT and at BOOT!
    It is also HIGHLY recommended to download the GPS Mod found in #2.
    Then you're done.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Click here to download the ROM
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Click here to download addons

Spread the awesomeness with this banner:
    cooltext611725053.png

And add which version you're using:

cooltext611728278.png
    cooltext611725668.png
    cooltext611725877.png

Special thanks to
    38736oc
    Marko! - Dorian - Itdanno360 - Donators
    38736oc

- knzo - Nitr8 - Phalanx7621 - DameonAndMeagan - krsofpetho - Nottach - Diviance - ForeverSupra - Darkyy - zeppelinrox - Faux123 - AndroidON - mike1986. - JFK - Jokersax11 - Pikachu01 - Beta testers - Atrix Dev Team - evilkal - razer(x) - xpolited - D.O.C - mweulink -

Donators:
    36tewjo
    - Jack'O (x2) - n4d3r - ar31791 - JFK - jjwatmyself - Chronicfathead (x2) - santzia - GCbard - jettrue - Devnant - doumworld -
    36tewjo

- J-man67 (x2) - ErnieDK - maajstor - sms2000 - supergen007 - jumpjet2k - celli123 - KCKitsune - chrismic1995 - Erebus671 -
    - xploited - garbageguy -

A lot of free time and effort was put into making this ROM the best possible experience. This is my first ever ROM and attempt in developing. Please consider a small donation to help me continue developing by hitting the smiley below. Thanks!
    Or...
    You can now donate for FREE!! :D

Simply click an ad on the 'download ROM/addons' link above and I will receive Ad revenue!
    Albeit, not a lot, but every little counts! :)

P.S. But don't go crazy, else all revenue may be lost!

cooltext611173131.png

Code:
    V1.3
      - Initial release
    V1.4
      - Based on Weekly #4.
    V1.4-S
      - Integrated 'Bravia Hack' for better colours
      - Included WP7 keyboard with adjustable key height
      - Tweaked scrolling cache in framework.jar for faster/smoother scrolling (thanks AndroidON!)
      - Increased media volume steps from 15 to 30
      - Polished the theming
      - Enabled stagefright for faster video streaming
      - Updated S95 init.d tweaks and removed ZRAM at boot
      - Included missing google framework to fix market bug
      - Removed more stuff
    V2.0
      - Rebased on Weekly #3 for more stability and to fix Wi-Fi issues
      - Added 3D build.prop tweaks
      - Added back 'font fallback' to fix square bug
      - Added back userdictionary.apk to fix dictionary FC's
      - Added GPS tweak (makes GPS MUCHHHH faster, see addons list)
      - Added build.prop line to fix incompatibility issues
      - Fixed CMparts brightness FC
      - Fixed dialing out delay issues
      - Fixed graphical glitches (like overscroll and other transparency issues)
      - Fixed calender widget issues
      - Edited media volume tweak
      - Edited 3G tweaks to fix data issues
      - Improved device sleeping
      - Improved autobrightness steps
      - Improved image qaulity throughout ROM (should show the Bravia Engine better)
      - Removed swappiness
      - Removed mirroring
      - Removed more useless stuff and made ROM even smaller :o
      - Pre-V6 supercharged
      - Theme polish
      - Super cool google search widget
      - Super cool centre Clock
      - Ext4 w/o journaling
      - Added custom S99perfect script for additional Ext4 tweaks
      - Reduced to 4 point multitouch with no 15 second (raindrop) delay (more stable)
      - Dalvik cache increase to 256m with heapgrowth limits
      - Integrated latest Ad blocking hosts
      - FULL GPU rendering
      - Integrated tweaks from zeppelinrox's kickass kernelizer:
        - Faster Wi-Fi and data due to networking tweaks
        - LOADS of new kernel tweaks
      - Pdroid compatible with included app
      - And more...
    V2.1
      - Based on Weekly #5
        - T9 dialer
        - Smoother 'swipe to remove' notifications
        - CM7.2 based
        - New lockscreen ring themes
        - Bugfixes (hopefully the sticking bug)
        - Plus more...
      - Removed 3G tweaks (was causing data issues)
      - Removed google apps (flash lite gapps from addons)
      - Tweaked SuperCharger.sh (added SD card tweak)
      - Fixed battery charging bug
      - Compressed framework-res.apk
      - Updated superuser
      - System apps individually decompiled, rethemed and compiled for 'cleanliness'
      - 8 point multitouch added (doubled from 4)
      - Tweaked full GPU rendering; UI is now FULLY rendered using GPU as first priority, and CPU rendering is TOTALLY removed
      - ROM even smaller! (49mb!)
    V2.1p
      - Camera and Netflix/Youtube patch implemented.
    V2.2
      - Based on Weekly #6
        - LS mirroring!!
        - That's about it tbh...
      - Added custom scripts in /system/etc/mirroring for fast toggling between 'sound_from_phone' and 'sound_over_hdmi'
      - Decreased ROM size even more
      - Increased volume steps from 7 to 15, and media steps from 15 to 30
      - Updated networking/kernel tweaks in line with the latest 'KickAssKernalizer' update
      - Updated V6supercharger values in line with the latest 'V6supercharger' update
      - Integrated 'Raindrop fix'
      - Reverted back to 5 point multi-touch (more stable)
      - Added a bit of colour (should fix 'Gtalk grayscale')
      - Changed sleep mode in build.prop to fix battery issues
      - Changed 'max events per second' to 70 from 150 - no performance cost and possibility of better battery life
      - Edited LCD backlight brightness a tinge
      - Updated to latest PDroid
      - And more...
    V2.5
      - Based on Weekly #8
        - Lot's of bugfixes
        - ICS (smoother) scrolling
        - Automatic HDMI detection, so enables audio over HDMI automatically
        - Updated APN's
        - And more...
      - Even smaller! (48.8mb!)
      - Removed more junk
      - Fixed 'bluesleep' bug
      - Upgraded to latest Faux123 024r2 kernel
        - More efficient
        - Better battery life
        - Deadline I/O scheduler
      - Added qHD keyboard (from [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1483126"]here[/URL])
      - PNG optimized system .apk's (smaller size)
      - Edited kernel/networking tweaks
      - Increased RAM efficiency
      - Updated V6 Supercharger values to match latest release
      - Added I/O tweaks to 'SuperCharger.sh'
      - Updated SD card tweaks
      - Tweaked init.d scripts
        - Removed useless ones
        - Tweaked 'zipalign' script to work better and faster (only zipalign /data apps as /system apps are already zipaligned)
        - Tweaked 'defrag' script to work better and faster (updated sqlite3 in xbin)
        - Tweaked 'perfect' script to include more tweaks
        - Added 'S65priorities' to increase efficiency on background apps
      - Added cool new 'Neutrino' ringtone to fix 'looping' issue
      - Build.prop tweaks
        - Added new values
        - Decreased Dalvik cache for no performance loss + more /data space
        - Tweaked TCP buffers
        - Cleaned everything up so everything is nice and organised
      - Updated video by J-Roc! - Check #3 (V2.2 though)
      - Use's Jokersax11's host as a server for SUPER fast ROM download (Thanks a lot Jokersax11!!)
      - And more...
    V2.5p
      - Included patch
        - Fixed APN issues
        - Fixed bluesleep issues
        - Fixed ksmd wakelock
      - Updated hosts file
      - Removed Bravia Engine
      - Tweaked 'SuperCharger.sh' and renamed to 'NitroCharger.sh,' as it does much more than just supercharge
      - Added a few more lines in sysctl.conf
    V2.5p2
      - OK, Now I've DEFINITELY fixed the APN issue
      - Updated Superuser to 'SuperSU'
      - Removed PDroid
      - Added 'BOOST.sh' script for a small boost when things feel laggy (see FAQ)
      - Added/removed some new/useless build.prop tweaks
      - Enabled JIT
      - Re-added Wi-Fi Networking tweaks in sysctl.conf
    V2.6
      - Based on CM7.2 RC1
        - A lot of bugfixes
        - Apparantly more fluid than previous versions
        - Amazing new battery efficient kernel (EE only)
      - Major Overhaul
        - New boot animation
        - Polished theming
        - New 'Helvetica Neue' fonts
        - More 'ICS'y' stuff
        - New Wallpaper
        - Everything is more 'polished'
      - Re-updated ALL addons to ensure cleanliness
      - Removed purging from memory (seemed to slow things down)
      - Removed camera/video record sounds
      - Fixed up a lot of stuff
      - Tweaked auto-brightness values to be brighter and 'smoother' when changing
      - Tweaked scrolling cache to act like ICS (should fix the scrolling issues)
      - Tweaked NitroCharger.sh a tad
      - Tweaked Dalvik cache
      - Reverted to 023 kernel for GT and GT+ versions (more stable and better battery)
      - Replaced ADW Launcher with LauncherPro
      - Added unused tweaks from previous ROM versions (didn't notice :o)
      - Re-zipaligned and PNG optimized
      - Each system app is clean of crap and as small as possible
      - And more...
    V2.7
      - Based on Nightly 09/04
        - Faster CRT animation
        - More bugfixes
        - Newer kernel (EE only)
      - Theme fixes
        - Fixed oversized 'alarm' glitch
        - Reverted back to translucent pulldown
        - Changed settings menu icons to be more ICS
        - Sharpended the clock, not blurry anymore
        - Other small things
      - Switched to 'Roboto light' text. Better suited for Android and 'squares' from many languages are gone
      - Reverted back to MIUI camera
      - Activated fast GPS by default (for those people where the GPS mod doesn't work). The Mod is still heavily recommended though
      - Updated hosts
      - Switched to new, slightly tweaked CM9 'CyanTone' as default (and only) ringtone
      - Cleaned up other stuff
    V2.8
      - Based on CM7 RC3
        - Reportedly much more stable, no SOD's, random reboots and freezes
        - More battery efficient and newer EE kernel
      - Updated hosts
      - Updated SuperSU
      - Replaced ringtones and notification tones with new CM9 ones
      - Tweaked Dalvik settings a tad
      - Tweaked proximity settings to hopefully make the sensor more sensitive
      - Tweaked SD card cache size in NitroCharger.sh
      - Maybe more but can't remember...
    V2.9
      - Based on Nightly 20120812
      - Theme polish
        - New statusbar icons
        - Subtle chanages to statusbar as well
        - Settings power widget also themed
        - Phone/contacts also has a subtle ICS look
        - Other bits also themed
      - Added new OTA compatibility (Thanks mweulink!)
      - Added 'smooth spinners mod.' This locks the spinner @60fps as opposed to @12fps (Thanks Hyperdroid team!)
      - Added 'deskclock.apk' and themed it a tad
      - New build.prop tweaks to increase smoothness
      - Tweaked settings to be more 'ICS-y' and more functional with shortcuts to Wi-Fi, bluetooth and battery (Thanks xploited!)
      - Tweaked Dalvik cache values 
      - Tweaked Dalvik settings a tad
      - Tweaked values in NitroCharger.sh
      - Tweaked values in sysctl.conf 
      - Updated hosts
      - Updated SuperSU
      - Updated script manager
      - Updated to latest Faux123 026b1 kernels
      - Other stuff I forgot...

cooltext611439474.png

Q: Are you going to be working on CM9?
    Yep, I'm working on it right now :)

Q: My phone doesn't boot with this ROM - it get's stuck on the dual-core screen :(
    MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ROMRACER'S RECOVERY!!!! CHANGE IT NOW!

Q: Why is performance settings in CMparts removed?
    A lot of options in performance settings will conflict with the tweaks in this ROM. All the options in performance settings have been included in the ROM anyway, but have been optimised for the best settings. So don't worry about it. If you REALLY want to head over to performance settings, then long press on homescreen and select shortcut. Add CMparts>Performance Settings and you will gain access. But seriously, there's really no point.

Q: My phone shows that I have very low free RAM!
    Here's a fat explanation on how the RAM works in Android.

Q: My phone can't scan files on my SDcard?
    CM7 mounts the SDcard and internal memory opposite to Motorola. To switch back to 'stock style,' navigate to /settings/CMsettings/application > Check 'use internal storage' and reboot.

Q: Does this ROM support landscape mirroring?
    Yep.

Q: How do you get those cool 'ICS style' rings like in the screenshots?
    Go to Settings/CMsettings/Lockscreen/Style options/Ring-Lock style and change to 'holo.'

Q: What does the BOOST script do?
    It will 'defrag' databases, so make them smaller (faster to read, so apps will open faster) as well as freeing the caches. Do NOT run this script at boot!!!!! It is to be used if your phone starts to feel a big sluggish or laggy, then just run the script with SU and that's it.
    Video Review!

Thanks to J-Roc for reviewing! :cool:
    Temporary mirrors

Neutrino V2.8
    EE
    GT
    GT+

Mods and Addons
    Select from the list in the link below. If the addon isn't there, then it needs updating.
    Link.

EDIT: All addons are now all live.