Looking for DirecTV Tablet app

Search This thread

Tiezane

Jan 30, 2011
Raleigh, NC
When I try to install it, Play Store gives a message that it is not compatible with my device. Does anyone have it available for Sideload?

{StatuSCheckA}

Aug 20, 2012
Texas
When I try to install it, Play Store gives a message that it is not compatible with my device. Does anyone have it available for Sideload?

I got this link from the Note 2 Forum on this site. I have yet to test it, but I have a rooted Nexus 7 and I get the same incompatibility message.

http://d-h.st/sEw

I'm literally downloading this as I type. I will reply with my results.

---------- Post added at 09:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

Wow it works. This is way better than using the Phone version. I can't wait to get home and hook it up to my home network and really try it out.
I used the iPad DirecTv app and it is great.

Special thanks to runandhide05 for posting the APK.

Reactions: Tiezane

Tiezane

Jan 30, 2011
Raleigh, NC
It's been a little laggy for me. What Rom are you running? I was running it under PA 2.99.

Sent from my Sega Master System via Carrier Pigeon.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I got this link from the Note 2 Forum on this site. I have yet to test it, but I have a rooted Nexus 7 and I get the same incompatibility message.

http://d-h.st/sEw

I'm literally downloading this as I type. I will reply with my results.

---------- Post added at 09:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

Wow it works. This is way better than using the Phone version. I can't wait to get home and hook it up to my home network and really try it out.
    I used the iPad DirecTv app and it is great.

Special thanks to runandhide05 for posting the APK.