[Help] Phone not booting only going into flash mode or bootloader mode

Search This thread

JustPlayingHard

Jul 1, 2013
Hello all. i encountered a problem with my Z1. i install MI-stone_UI LB Alpha 1. to see if it works and it installed fine but when i rebooted there was no sony logo just a vibrate. i can still enter flash mode if thats works :)

funky0308

Inactive Recognized Themer
Aug 27, 2012
Osijek
Hello all. i encountered a problem with my Z1. i install MI-stone_UI LB Alpha 1. to see if it works and it installed fine but when i rebooted there was no sony logo just a vibrate. i can still enter flash mode if thats works :)

Just fastboot kernel with doom kernel (I think there's recovery in that package).

Or if you want flash 534 stock firmware using flashtool and follow procedure to get rooted KK...

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Reactions: JustPlayingHard

JustPlayingHard

Jul 1, 2013
Restore your backup (you did make a backup before flashing a rom didn't you)
If not, just flash another rom

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

i did make a backup but i cant flash a ftf due to mega being really slow for a random reason.

C6903 FTF Please

EDIT: Finally Downloaded xD

JustPlayingHard

Jul 1, 2013
it DOES NOT have to....

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

Can I ask which rom you were on before you flashed this rom and if you have unlocked the bootlaoder

i was on ihackers 4.1 rom and i cant unlock bootloader due to EE (UK) saying no to it. Says in Service info

EDIT: Its is flashing. Wish me luck. Im only 13 and rooted about 5 devices :p

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Just fastboot kernel with doom kernel (I think there's recovery in that package).

Or if you want flash 534 stock firmware using flashtool and follow procedure to get rooted KK...

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
    Restore your backup (you did make a backup before flashing a rom didn't you)
    If not, just flash another rom

Why do you need a ftf? Install recovery and restore your backup

How can i install a recovery when the PHONE doesnt BOOT up

it DOES NOT have to....

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

Can I ask which rom you were on before you flashed this rom and if you have unlocked the bootlaoder