OTA Update 651.73.30

Search This thread

F-Forward

May 23, 2010
Gothenburg
Hi,

I just got 651.73.90.XT910.NonEFIGSRetail.en.EU OTA update for my XT910 Nordic edition. Have anyone seen a change log?

Jsh9vl.jpg

jcjr81

Jan 7, 2010
I also received the OTA update, however it won't install. After reboot I get a "Software update failed" message. Any ideas?

jcjr81

Jan 7, 2010
I don't know what's wrong with my Razr, but I can't get the update to install. I unrooted, no go. Wiped it, still no go. Wiped via recovery, the update is still failing. What the fark?

dey.santanu2011

Dec 20, 2011
Calcutta
Downloaded and update the phone.
Firstly, I have noticed that the update is only downloading via Wifi and not via data network. Not clearly sure why.
Anyways, will post later on the new performance after this update. Hopefully the random reboot problem would be rectified(fingers crossed!!!!!)..

EXYZ1000

Jul 28, 2010
Anyone know if this works on the xt910 retail.EU

The post says non retail.

Sent from my XT910 using XDA App

mishko

Apr 27, 2011
Google Pixel 4a
Is there any other way to install this update (without rooting)? I haven't received the OTA and I really want to try it. The bugs on my razr are driving me mad.

Perus

Dec 15, 2006
Osd
And http://www.uploadking.com/C6QOLCV8P0 this is OTA Blur_Version.651.73.17.XT910.Retail.en.EU.zip from XT910_RTGB/umts_spyder:2.3.5/6.5.1-73_SPU-9 to XT910_RTGB/umts_spyder:2.3.5/6.5.1-73_SPU-11-M1-2

Just to be on the safe side, I'm on 651.73.18.XT910.NonEFIGSRetail.en.EU in Sweden with Nordic language support. Would it be ok to install this OTA via the stock vol up/dn recovery menu or do I need to root it first and would it affect my current locale?

/Per

buljo

Dec 14, 2008
Norway
www.dsolutions.no
i`ve installed this update over OTA, from 651.73.18.XT910.NonEFIGSRetail.en.EU and lost root. !beware!

camera seems "snappier", and hope this solves my blutooth handsfree compability with the jabra extreme 2.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Anyone in the UK got this yet?
    Waiting (NOT) patiently!:mad:
    Try this. It is not OTA - just the full version.
    i have to say somehow moto sucks, because i have no glue how to flash this update...everybody here is saying something diffrent. i am used to htc phones and it is a piece of cake to do updates on my old one.

can somebody give me a short instruction how to install the file from this post, i think it was page 2....?
    what software do i need...and so on.

i am on xxx.18 eu, german version of the razr, rooted.

what do i need to get it to work? can i just install clockwork mod Recovery and flash it? because if i download rom manager, my device is not in the list....
    Here you go.
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1362956
    Download and install RSD Lite 5.6
    Download and install Motohelper 2.0.53 driver and 5.2.0 driver.
    Download and extract the fast boot file.
    Then open RSD Lite and put the XML file from the fast boot file that you have extracted,and put it in the open spot.
    Then put razr in recovery,vol. up and down together and the power button.
    Then select AP Fastboot.
    Now put the razr on your computer.
    Press first show device.
    If that's oke and you see your razr then press start.
    It takes a couple of minutes.
    Relax.
    Then the razr boots up and tada,new firmware.
    Cheers mate;)
    Well, I flashed Version: 651.73.30 and then updated with OTA from .30 to .150.1 with no problem (twice for now. Do not forget to root .30 and apply rootkeeper before OTA update).
    Hi due lot of boot zips on the XDA I dont know which should be good for my Razr, need your help guys. Some spec of my phone:

Sysversion: 651.73.23.XT910.Retail.en.EU
    Webtop: WT-2.0.0-113
    Build Number: 6.5.1-73_SPU11
    also German version.

Which one from this versions should I download: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1362956

Or should I follow tutorial from http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=20981575&postcount=31 by Mr. painterceessie :) Since there is about German phone too.

Thanks alot!

Best Regards,
    Nub
    Heey,
    you can flash the same version that I have.
    Look at droid-developers download.
    Cheers:D
    Don't forget your battery,about 70% is oke,but 100% is better.