T-Mobile Visual Voicemail .apk

Search This thread

Rykochet

Dec 12, 2012
You can't download this from the playstore unless you have a T-Mobile branded phone.

jbdan

Aug 30, 2010
Atlanta
Any one have any ideas how to keep from getting dual notifications? I get a normal voice mail notification (white tape cassette icon) and vvm pink icon.

Also tmo vvm app does NOT show up for me with the N5 stock in the play store. Those who show it in play store must be running custom rom maybe?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Rykochet

Dec 12, 2012
On stock N5 at least, I kept getting a non compatibility message when I wanted to dl this. So I pulled this apk off of my S4 backup in Helium. I've had no problem with it so far, but I don't get a lot of VMs.

nikon120

Oct 3, 2010
Any one have any ideas how to keep from getting dual notifications? I get a normal voice mail notification (white tape cassette icon) and vvm pink icon.

Also tmo vvm app does NOT show up for me with the N5 stock in the play store. Those who show it in play store must be running custom rom maybe?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Stock ROM and rooted here. I pushed the official app via the Play Store website. N5 displayed as compatible.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: jbdan

tracerit

Jan 7, 2008
Orange County, CA
anyone else getting texts showing up as sent from you to "122" with the message "Activate:dt=6"?

It's related to Tmobile's VVM service and that code seems to be a way to activate voicemail? But it's the only message that's ever sent from my phone and randomly throughout the day, even if i don't have any new voicemails.

TheLastSidekick

Recognized Contributor
Aug 4, 2012
Thanks needed this and couldn't find it on the market!

654423565.png

nikon120

Oct 3, 2010
anyone else getting texts showing up as sent from you to "122" with the message "Activate:dt=6"?

It's related to Tmobile's VVM service and that code seems to be a way to activate voicemail? But it's the only message that's ever sent from my phone and randomly throughout the day, even if i don't have any new voicemails.
I've gotten that a couple times. I created a Google contact call T-Mobile Alerts with the following numbers:
Makes things easier to look prettier in Hangouts or whatever SMS/MMS app you use. ;)

Intake

Sep 2, 2010
What did you guys search to find this on the market? Cause I cant even find it in the market.

Pig Vomit

Aug 20, 2008
Orange County, California
I originally was able to see and install T-Mobile VVM on my Nexus 5....then when 4.4.2 came out I did a factory reset and it was no longer available.

Here's the apk for version 3.7.4.2 released on 12/10/2013. Just got it off of my Galaxy S3 using APK Share. I just installed it on my Nexus 5 and it seems to be working fine....but have only tested it with one voicemail. Don't know if I will start getting the dt=6 SMS again.

Attachments

• com.tmobile.vvm.application-1.apk
    1.2 MB · Views: 491

Nilsonf

Nov 16, 2011
I originally was able to see and install T-Mobile VVM on my Nexus 5....then when 4.4.2 came out I did a factory reset and it was no longer available.

Here's the apk for version 3.7.4.2 released on 12/10/2013. Just got it off of my Galaxy S3 using APK Share. I just installed it on my Nexus 5 and it seems to be working fine....but have only tested it with one voicemail. Don't know if I will start getting the dt=6 SMS again.

I tried it and still get the sms

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is the apk for T-Mobile VV for us owners of a N5, that isn't carrier branded.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hssaf73uqq5gc1l/T-MobileVV.apk
    D
    Deleted member 2915683
    Your Welcome

T-Mobile Visual Voicemail 5.1.1.2 apk >> http://d-h.st/H5s

I've gotten that a couple times. I created a Google contact call T-Mobile Alerts with the following numbers:
    Makes things easier to look prettier in Hangouts or whatever SMS/MMS app you use. ;)
    VVM doesn't work on Nexus because KitKat SMS changes.

But I'll leave this plus.google.com/u/0/communities/112029818636634540759. If you get accepted it might work then.