• Poll closed .
Search This thread

Maze Software

Mar 13, 2013
maze-software.com
cyberBeeGraphics.png

Maze-Software.com
Facebook application page

It's now available on Google Play - check it out!
QR Code
CyberBeeQR.png

Albert Einstein once said: "If the bee disappears from the surface of the earth, man would have no more than four years to live". Nowadays science has gone so far that we can help bees in their difficult life, indirectly helping whole humanity. Bees are human best friends in the insect world - they can pollinate plants and produce honey. However they become weaker because of growing human industry. As a scientist working at Cybernetics Science Laboratories you were assigned to research on the bee - YOUR BEE. You have many modules at your disposal that can be installed on your research object, such as: rockets, helicopter rotors, firearms etc., but you can't use it until the bee is not skilled enough. Every module you unlock during gameplay has its own, specific behavior. Find the best combination for a level to achieve the GOLD CELL.

There are several worlds - the further your bee goes, the more difficult it becomes:
1. Spring Sprint - do it as fast as you can!
2. Flower Power - collect flower pollen!
3. Hornet Horror - don't let hornets to block your way!
4. Leaf Grief - watch for falling leaves that slow you down!

Finishing level will be rewarded with:
Nothing - no medal-cell award (fail), but if you fit in time (sufficient), it just unlocks next level and gets you +1 Honey-Money.
• Bronze Cell - satisfactory. Additional reward: +5 Honey-Money.
•• Silver Cell - good. Additional reward: +25 Honey-Money.
••• Gold Cell - very good. Additional reward: +100 Honey-Money.
100% of cell-shaped medals in a world will unlock an assigned module you can further install on the bee. Every module can improve your gameplay but it is limited to its resources (e.g. fuel) that you can increase by using Honey-Money.

Every world is cumulative which means it can contain entities (characterized below) that belong to previous one. The aim of the bee is to reach the beehive which is always located on treetop. Remember - bees are workaholics, so your score mainly depends on time (1s = 10 points). Just be effective.

You can meet on your way:
• Bumblebee - neutral, cute and fluffy insect that can make you slower decreasing your final score. Killing it will cost you -10 points.
• Hornet - natural bee enemy that attacks nearly spotted bees. Avoid it, because it can block you for good. Killing it will get you +10 points.
• Flower - a colorful point of life of bees. Collecting it will get you score dependant on petal count: 5 petals = +50 points, 10 petals = +100 points
• Crate - random pickups (fuel, bullets etc.) falling out of dead hornets. You can get it only by killing an enemy, but not every time because of its limited probability.

Teach your bee to live in its natural environment more efficient, preventing it from disappearing from our Earth's surface! Build a cybernetic organism - the CYBER BEE!

KEY FEATURES
✿ 4 worlds * 15 challenging levels (Total = 60)
✿ 16 unlockable modules
✿ Full bee customization
✿ Global leaderboard
✿ Rigid body physics

RELEASES
1.2.1 (2013-06-01)
✓ Customization screen modified
✓ Social screen modified
✓ 2 required permissions removed
✓ Minor bugs fixed

1.2.0 (2013-04-13)
Facebook integrated!
✓ Module descriptions changed
✓ Additional Honey-Money information added
✓ Minor bugs fixed

1.1.0 (2013-04-04)
Scoreloop global scoreboard!
✓ Music loading crash fixed
✓ Font appearance improved
✓ Efficiency increase
✓ ONE-TIME BONUS for loyal players

1.0.1 (2013-03-13)
✓ Android 2.2 crash fix
✓ Vertical view area increased (gameplay improved)
✓ Complexity of 3D flowers decreased
✓ Minor bugs fix

1.0.0 (2013-03-01)

Last edited:

Maze Software

Mar 13, 2013
maze-software.com
Screenshots & Gameplay video

Gameplay video

Attachments

• CyberBee1.png
    CyberBee1.png
    251 KB · Views: 705
  • CyberBee2.jpg
    CyberBee2.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 707
  • CyberBee3.png
    CyberBee3.png
    226.7 KB · Views: 702
  • CyberBee4.jpg
    CyberBee4.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 660
  • CyberBee5.jpg
    CyberBee5.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 629
  • CyberBee6.jpg
    CyberBee6.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 610
Last edited:
Reactions: jbseal

Karister

Mar 15, 2013
The game is very addictive and quite hard (but it's an advantage for me - I'm bored of easy games for now :]). I've got a question: how many modules is it possible to unlock during gameplay?

Maze Software

Mar 13, 2013
maze-software.com
Modules

The game is very addictive and quite hard (but it's an advantage for me - I'm bored of easy games for now :]). I've got a question: how many modules is it possible to unlock during gameplay?

There are 16 modules to unlock + 2 default:
  • 1 wings
  • 1 default bee + 4 bodies
  • 4 rockets
  • 4 helicopter rotors
  • 4 weapons
Non-Italic elements in upper list are the unlockables. You unlock the modules during gameplay - every world unlocks specific module class. The better medal collection you achieve, the more powerful module you will get. You complete the game if you get 100% of GOLD MEDALS which means unlocking ALL AVAILABLE MODULES.

Maze Software

Mar 13, 2013
maze-software.com
If you're bored of "to easy games" (as Karister said) and looking for something that is original, then our project is definitely aimed to you! What is more, we will expand gameplay to be more challenging in several weeks :D!

Maze Software

Mar 13, 2013
maze-software.com
Serbia

Strange, but I've noticed that on our Developer Account Serbia wasn't checked as a country ready to distribution :confused:. I have fixed that mistake and the game will be available for you within 2 hours ;).

Reactions: Stereo8

They Drew First Blood

Aug 27, 2011
RE: CyberBee

Working fine on my Samsung Galaxy S Captivate i897 on JellyBean 4.2.2. First twelve levels and I have only 1 Bronze medal... this will take some getting used to. Thank you :good:

Last edited:

Maze Software

Mar 13, 2013
maze-software.com
Working fine on my Samsung Galaxy S Captivate i897 on JellyBean 4.2.2. First twelve levels and I have only 1 Bronze medal... this will take some getting used to. Thank you :good:
The game isn't that easy as screenshots suggest :p. That's why you need to unlock modules. In contrast to - let's say - Angry Birds and many other games that class, you are obligated to come back to previously visited levels with newly unlocked modules if you want to complete the game by gathering 100% of GOLD CELLS! It is (almost?) impossible to get GOLD CELL using wings only. What is more you have to plan your strategy for the specific level or improperly used modules will become empty due to decreasing resources!

Of course it is possible to finish the game with no medal awards... but your score will be very low, which for future updates won't be "useful" :D

Reactions: Stereo8

Stereo8

Oct 24, 2012
Beograd, Serbia
The game isn't that easy as screenshots suggest :p. That's why you need to unlock modules. In contrast to - let's say - Angry Birds and many other games that class, you are obligated to come back to previously visited levels with newly unlocked modules if you want to complete the game by gathering 100% of GOLD CELLS! It is (almost?) impossible to get GOLD CELL using wings only. What is more you have to plan your strategy for the specific level or improperly used modules will become empty due to decreasing resources!

Of course it is possible to finish the game with no medal awards... but your score will be very low, which for future updates won't be "useful" :D

Pretty hard, but i like it!

Maze Software

Mar 13, 2013
maze-software.com
We are working for now on several things in upcoming update:
1) there is a very rare MediaPlayer crash to be fixed which results in NullPointerException (thanks to the person who reported it! :highfive:).
2) adverts in Level choosing state won't overlap Level Cells anymore.
3) total score to share with your friends on Facebook!

What do you think about 3)? We are considering integration with Scoreloop in further updates too.

Last edited:

Maze Software

Mar 13, 2013
maze-software.com
Everyone who had a NullPointerException crash on Music class - it is caused by using MP3 files instead of OGG format for our ambient music!

[TIP for developers] If you want to develop your own application using MediaPlayer class it is better to use OGG files which are paradoxically larger than their MP3 eqivalents but also more stable! This means our upcoming update will cause application size a bit larger.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    cyberBeeGraphics.png

Maze-Software.com
    Facebook application page

It's now available on Google Play - check it out!
    QR Code
    CyberBeeQR.png

Albert Einstein once said: "If the bee disappears from the surface of the earth, man would have no more than four years to live". Nowadays science has gone so far that we can help bees in their difficult life, indirectly helping whole humanity. Bees are human best friends in the insect world - they can pollinate plants and produce honey. However they become weaker because of growing human industry. As a scientist working at Cybernetics Science Laboratories you were assigned to research on the bee - YOUR BEE. You have many modules at your disposal that can be installed on your research object, such as: rockets, helicopter rotors, firearms etc., but you can't use it until the bee is not skilled enough. Every module you unlock during gameplay has its own, specific behavior. Find the best combination for a level to achieve the GOLD CELL.

There are several worlds - the further your bee goes, the more difficult it becomes:
    1. Spring Sprint - do it as fast as you can!
    2. Flower Power - collect flower pollen!
    3. Hornet Horror - don't let hornets to block your way!
    4. Leaf Grief - watch for falling leaves that slow you down!

Finishing level will be rewarded with:
    Nothing - no medal-cell award (fail), but if you fit in time (sufficient), it just unlocks next level and gets you +1 Honey-Money.
    • Bronze Cell - satisfactory. Additional reward: +5 Honey-Money.
    •• Silver Cell - good. Additional reward: +25 Honey-Money.
    ••• Gold Cell - very good. Additional reward: +100 Honey-Money.
    100% of cell-shaped medals in a world will unlock an assigned module you can further install on the bee. Every module can improve your gameplay but it is limited to its resources (e.g. fuel) that you can increase by using Honey-Money.

Every world is cumulative which means it can contain entities (characterized below) that belong to previous one. The aim of the bee is to reach the beehive which is always located on treetop. Remember - bees are workaholics, so your score mainly depends on time (1s = 10 points). Just be effective.

You can meet on your way:
    • Bumblebee - neutral, cute and fluffy insect that can make you slower decreasing your final score. Killing it will cost you -10 points.
    • Hornet - natural bee enemy that attacks nearly spotted bees. Avoid it, because it can block you for good. Killing it will get you +10 points.
    • Flower - a colorful point of life of bees. Collecting it will get you score dependant on petal count: 5 petals = +50 points, 10 petals = +100 points
    • Crate - random pickups (fuel, bullets etc.) falling out of dead hornets. You can get it only by killing an enemy, but not every time because of its limited probability.

Teach your bee to live in its natural environment more efficient, preventing it from disappearing from our Earth's surface! Build a cybernetic organism - the CYBER BEE!

KEY FEATURES
    ✿ 4 worlds * 15 challenging levels (Total = 60)
    ✿ 16 unlockable modules
    ✿ Full bee customization
    ✿ Global leaderboard
    ✿ Rigid body physics

RELEASES
    1.2.1 (2013-06-01)
    ✓ Customization screen modified
    ✓ Social screen modified
    ✓ 2 required permissions removed
    ✓ Minor bugs fixed

1.2.0 (2013-04-13)
    Facebook integrated!
    ✓ Module descriptions changed
    ✓ Additional Honey-Money information added
    ✓ Minor bugs fixed

1.1.0 (2013-04-04)
    Scoreloop global scoreboard!
    ✓ Music loading crash fixed
    ✓ Font appearance improved
    ✓ Efficiency increase
    ✓ ONE-TIME BONUS for loyal players

1.0.1 (2013-03-13)
    ✓ Android 2.2 crash fix
    ✓ Vertical view area increased (gameplay improved)
    ✓ Complexity of 3D flowers decreased
    ✓ Minor bugs fix

1.0.0 (2013-03-01)
    Screenshots & Gameplay video

Gameplay video
    looks nice
    i well try it
    thx pro :fingers-crossed:
    Well, it's not available for my country, so no other way to get it.
    Well, it's not available for my country, so no other way to get it.

+1. If it's free share it's apk so everyone can play it.