a2sdgui for gt5830i

Search This thread

haily91tb

Mar 20, 2014
I want to use software to increase memory a2sdgui gt5830i but do not know how, who can guide me. Thanks all

D

Deleted member 5617821

A2sdgui can run on the original rom or not, or just run on CM7 rom? Thankyou

If by original, you mean the stock rom, then it will not run as stock roms doesn't have init.d support. Unless ofcourse you install a custom stock kernel with init.d support, in which case it should work. As for the custom stock kernel with init.d support, you can use the Rafael Baugis stock kernel. Here is the link,

Rafael.Baugis Kernel

It should work well with any rom that has init.d support (something all custom roms have) :)

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

can you tell me what variables best rom cm for gt5830i . I was in Vietnam, there is little difficulty tracking forum, bother you help me

I can't tell you the best rom as it is against the XDA rules. But here is the list of all roms for your device,

Know your Device: Galaxy Ace GT-S5830i/C/M/39i

Now if you are not satisfied with a2sdgui, try CronMod Unofficial. All you need is an ext partition and a rom with init.d support. Go to CWM> Advanced> Partition SD Card> Size (max 1GB)> Swap (0MB) and then wait for it to say "Partitioning Done". Now mount /system from CWM and flash the CronMod Unofficial zip from CWM and reboot. That's it. Here is the link,

Cronmod Unofficial

Hope I Helped :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: haily91tb

amolgosavi

Sep 12, 2013
*MUMBAI*
Always ask question in Q and A section..

U can use link to sd app on stock rom also..root your device and install busybox then make 2nd partition of your sd card from cwm and then use link 2 sd app for link apps to sd card..
:)

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 5617821
    I want to use software to increase memory a2sdgui gt5830i but do not know how, who can guide me. Thanks all

Try this guide. Here is the link,

Install and Configure a2sdgui

D
    Deleted member 5617821
    A2sdgui can run on the original rom or not, or just run on CM7 rom? Thankyou

If by original, you mean the stock rom, then it will not run as stock roms doesn't have init.d support. Unless ofcourse you install a custom stock kernel with init.d support, in which case it should work. As for the custom stock kernel with init.d support, you can use the Rafael Baugis stock kernel. Here is the link,

Rafael.Baugis Kernel

It should work well with any rom that has init.d support (something all custom roms have) :)

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

can you tell me what variables best rom cm for gt5830i . I was in Vietnam, there is little difficulty tracking forum, bother you help me

I can't tell you the best rom as it is against the XDA rules. But here is the list of all roms for your device,

Know your Device: Galaxy Ace GT-S5830i/C/M/39i

Now if you are not satisfied with a2sdgui, try CronMod Unofficial. All you need is an ext partition and a rom with init.d support. Go to CWM> Advanced> Partition SD Card> Size (max 1GB)> Swap (0MB) and then wait for it to say "Partitioning Done". Now mount /system from CWM and flash the CronMod Unofficial zip from CWM and reboot. That's it. Here is the link,

Cronmod Unofficial