[Q]How to play games on max setting without lag?

Search This thread

leopardsavanah

Aug 18, 2013
Why the xperia phones like Xperia sp or z can play games like san andreas on max?why our phone with a better chipset have a lot of lag?

cyraxx84

Jul 5, 2012
I'm on custom rom with solid kernel with disabled thermald config and i can't play gta sa on high setting and not even on max.
I'm using cm11 with stock cm kernel and it works good.
This is what i do before gaming.Go to TricksterMod, disable mpd, set gpu to performance and 400. Use interactive cpu gouvernor and noop i/o sheduler, you will see that all 4 cores are on and gpu is set to max. Set also gpu rendering in the developer settings+ allow purging of assets in performance settings!
Btw. there are not a lot of phones which can handle GTA SA with everything set to max (best ones i saw was n'vidia shield and xperia z ultra). And if i compare it with my htc one, gta runs better on my OG, but of course there are other games which are running better on the One.

Last edited:
Reactions: leopardsavanah

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm on custom rom with solid kernel with disabled thermald config and i can't play gta sa on high setting and not even on max.
    I'm using cm11 with stock cm kernel and it works good.
    This is what i do before gaming.Go to TricksterMod, disable mpd, set gpu to performance and 400. Use interactive cpu gouvernor and noop i/o sheduler, you will see that all 4 cores are on and gpu is set to max. Set also gpu rendering in the developer settings+ allow purging of assets in performance settings!
    Btw. there are not a lot of phones which can handle GTA SA with everything set to max (best ones i saw was n'vidia shield and xperia z ultra). And if i compare it with my htc one, gta runs better on my OG, but of course there are other games which are running better on the One.