jaguaralani

Aug 3, 2007
Perth
jaguaralani-pda.forumms.net
ROM SOURCE : http://www.miui-dev.com/ + http://www.miuiandroid.com/

YOUTUBE......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1_U3GJ1M8s&feature=youtube_gdata

attachment.php

-FIXED BROWSER + GMAIL FOR RTL USERS......

-READ TIPS, TRICKS, and SOLUTIONS at the end of the 1st POST

-DOWNLOAD MIRRORS ARE NOT ALLOWED

ARABIC USERS, CHECK MY WEBSITE HERE FOR MORE;

WWW.JAGUARALANI-PDA.FORUMMS.NET
What's Working
Everything ( BT - WF - Camera - Data ..etc )

What's Not Working
Tell me.......

ROM Specifications
Completely Deodexed ( Faster - Smaller Size )
Fixed BT
Fixed WiFi
Fixed Data
Fixed Data arrows
ENGLISH + RTL SUPPORT ( You May Add Your Own Language Package - Google for it

How to Install
Download the ROM
Unzip using 7zip
Copy ANDROID + MIUI folders to the root of your SD card

If you are on Windows Mobile (haret) - use the rootfs+startup.txt from "_JaguarMIUI-VXX -HARET-" (UNZIP FIRST) then Click CLRCAD + HaReT

If you are on MAGLDR, Copy both files from "_JaguarMIUI-VXX MAGLDR" to you ROM FOLDER (UNZIP FIRST) then start the ROM....

First boot takes 5-10min ( Building 1 GB data.img )
Restart ( Please do It )

Change Log V21 [6/March/2012]

Updated build to MIUI ROM 2.3.2 ( 2nd of March, 2012 )
Further Performance Tweaks
Add[System]
Fix in some cases, the list of applications cannot be loaded
Phone]
Added a prompt when users choose to use only 3G operators which is not supported
[Messaging]
Repair timing sent icon will appear in the SIM card messages in some cases
[Lockscreen, status bar and notifications]
Fix in some cases, clicking the status bar data toggle, the response is slow or often unresponsive
Repair notification bar simple mode, adjust the toggle style and then the dropdown status bar becomes blank
[File Manager]
Optimize File Manager to remember last location in the file browser when exiting and reloading the application
[Themes]
Fix FC when choosing “Import themes from SD card” in Theme Manager
ed ICS great Theme

Download Link for JaguarMIUI-V-21 ( 6-March-2012 )
DOWNLOAD MIRRORS ARE NOT ALLOWED
(MAGLDR files Inside)

http://hotfile.com/dl/148970636/e6740eb/JaguarMIUI-V21.7z.html

IF YOU NEED A HIGHER SOUND VOLUME, DOWNLOAD THIS FILE, USE ROOT EXPLORER/ES FILE EXPLORER, AND COPY IT TO
SYSTEM/ETC/FIRMWARE
ACCEPT REPLACEMENT (OVERWRITE)
http://hotfile.com/dl/149006455/32ec475/default.rar.html

If you like my work, you may want to buy me a cup of coffee, donations are not mandatory, but they really do motivate me to work harder....

Special Thanks To:
MIUI-Team - AmeriCanAndroid - MIUI-dev - Cotulla -3dak - Beta Testers - XDA site.
Special Thanks To Donators:
Randal Webb - Thomas Weidner - abdulrahman al jaser - PAOLO ANTONUCCI - yugoport - Klaus Pauly - Dale Thompson - John Geddes - Jon Fawbert
Tips-Tricks-Updates-Solutions
-To fix Dialer Graphics, reapply sense theme through Theme Manager, or download the theme again from HERE, put it in SD-MIUI-THEME, and apply it.

-A Nice SENSE LIKE BATTERY ICON with %, Download from HERE, drop it in SD-MIUI-THEME, import then apply it through THEME MAMANGER-EDIT THEME-NOTIFICATION BAR-IMPORT.

-A Nice SENSE LIKE THEME with GLASS ICONS, Download from HERE, unzip, drop the file in SD/MIUI/theme (this is a folder, create it if you do not have it), choose it through THEME MANAGER.

- If You Get Robotic Voice,
Setting/Sound/ Disable Dialer Tones + Vibrations + Haptic FeedBack

- If You Miss Some of Your Applications in MARKET and Do Not see Them.
Install ' MARKET ACCESS' from market and set it to T-MOBILE

-If you get MARKET DOWNLOAD ISSUES;
Try Clearing the CACHE/DATA of ' MARKET - Google Applications - Google Frameworks '
Try using another SD CARD
Try Formatting you SD Card ( FULL FORMAT ) - Using SD FORMATTER from here http://www.sdcard.org/consumers/formatter_3/
Try Switching the Language to Chinese , restart, then download, if succeeded, switch back to English.
Try choosing your download method from DOWNLOAD, MENU ( Windows Button ) and choose WiFi or Network

New Possible Solutions to Market issue (for some )--HERE AND HERE

Abnormal Reebots Issues
MIUI 1.6.10 Reboot issues Phone and Messaging apps [FIX]
A lot of people have been posting in the forums regarding reboot issues with the latest MIUI ROM. Basically if you did not already know, MIUI China introduced a new permissions management system into the ROM a few weeks ago, starting with the Phone and SMS permissions functions, this was then extended to the Superuser.apk as a method of License / Trust management for applications which access the SMS and PHONE functions.
As a result of this new security feature people have been having issues with third party applications such as WhatsApp, YahooIM and other third party applications. The issue being reboots on devices when receiving text messages or phone calls.
Screenshots of the steps to take upon opening Superuser:

To resolve this issue you must first open the Superuser application and make sure that Manage permissions is enabled. Then in the list of Applications look for the third party applications which you have installed, all apps which access SMS and PHONE functions will be listed in the Superuser application, App list.
For each application in the list you need to ensure that the setting is ‘Allow’ instead of Always ask or Denied (Obviously the latter is inadvisable).
By allowing the applications ‘Allow’ this solves any reboot issues caused when receiving messages or calls.
Post in our bug forum if the problem persists, also try wiping Dalvik-Cache and standard Cache to remove any other possible causes for reboots or FC (Force closes).

MIUI has got its own DOWNLOAD application, start it, click on MENU ( Windows Button ) then choose DOWNLOAD VIA WIFI or NETWORK according to your Internet Connection.......

Market download issues are caused by an incompatibility issues of MIUI ROMs with some SD CARDS.................
Kernels to play with :D

I have attached some kernels to play with and test for those having issues like BT, Wifi, High Consumption...etc

Download, unzip to your rom folder, restart twice..

ACA r518
ACA r610
ACA r625
ACA r630
ACA r823
Tytung r10
OLDER ROM VERSIONS

Attachments

• MIUI_D_Battery.7z
    58.3 KB · Views: 3,990
  • HTC_Sense.7z
    3.4 MB · Views: 6,328
Last edited:

arifqur

Nov 12, 2005
Nice work. The Rom looks beautiful.

BTW I think that the AmericanAndroid Kernel ACAr426 that you are using does not have the Bluetooth battery drain issue fixed and also AVRCP was a bit off.
However, will test and report.
Thanks

kunsam

Mar 30, 2010
booting stuck for the last 15 min at the HTC screen. Also, didn't find data.img in the ROM file. Hope it's not creating it now...

Not booting for me. Please help.

Last edited:

jaguaralani

Aug 3, 2007
Perth
jaguaralani-pda.forumms.net
Last edited:

hkmate

Jun 13, 2008
Hong Kong
Does it support T Chinese and handwriting

I am a Chinese lives in Hong Kong

I have used some builds which are well support on display Chinese but does not support Chinese input especially handwriting in Chinese with hong kong letter support!!!

Last edited:

kundanjuit

Oct 23, 2008
New Delhi
Market download doesnt work, SD MAGLDR boot works using the link posted.

The default theme has a bad dialpad with actual touch mapped little below original numbers.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ROM SOURCE : http://www.miui-dev.com/ + http://www.miuiandroid.com/

YOUTUBE......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1_U3GJ1M8s&feature=youtube_gdata

attachment.php

-FIXED BROWSER + GMAIL FOR RTL USERS......

-READ TIPS, TRICKS, and SOLUTIONS at the end of the 1st POST

-DOWNLOAD MIRRORS ARE NOT ALLOWED

ARABIC USERS, CHECK MY WEBSITE HERE FOR MORE;

WWW.JAGUARALANI-PDA.FORUMMS.NET
    What's Working
    Everything ( BT - WF - Camera - Data ..etc )

What's Not Working
    Tell me.......

ROM Specifications
    Completely Deodexed ( Faster - Smaller Size )
    Fixed BT
    Fixed WiFi
    Fixed Data
    Fixed Data arrows
    ENGLISH + RTL SUPPORT ( You May Add Your Own Language Package - Google for it

How to Install
    Download the ROM
    Unzip using 7zip
    Copy ANDROID + MIUI folders to the root of your SD card

If you are on Windows Mobile (haret) - use the rootfs+startup.txt from "_JaguarMIUI-VXX -HARET-" (UNZIP FIRST) then Click CLRCAD + HaReT

If you are on MAGLDR, Copy both files from "_JaguarMIUI-VXX MAGLDR" to you ROM FOLDER (UNZIP FIRST) then start the ROM....

First boot takes 5-10min ( Building 1 GB data.img )
    Restart ( Please do It )

Change Log V21 [6/March/2012]

Updated build to MIUI ROM 2.3.2 ( 2nd of March, 2012 )
    Further Performance Tweaks
    Add[System]
    Fix in some cases, the list of applications cannot be loaded
    Phone]
    Added a prompt when users choose to use only 3G operators which is not supported
    [Messaging]
    Repair timing sent icon will appear in the SIM card messages in some cases
    [Lockscreen, status bar and notifications]
    Fix in some cases, clicking the status bar data toggle, the response is slow or often unresponsive
    Repair notification bar simple mode, adjust the toggle style and then the dropdown status bar becomes blank
    [File Manager]
    Optimize File Manager to remember last location in the file browser when exiting and reloading the application
    [Themes]
    Fix FC when choosing “Import themes from SD card” in Theme Manager
    ed ICS great Theme

Download Link for JaguarMIUI-V-21 ( 6-March-2012 )
    DOWNLOAD MIRRORS ARE NOT ALLOWED
    (MAGLDR files Inside)

http://hotfile.com/dl/148970636/e6740eb/JaguarMIUI-V21.7z.html

IF YOU NEED A HIGHER SOUND VOLUME, DOWNLOAD THIS FILE, USE ROOT EXPLORER/ES FILE EXPLORER, AND COPY IT TO
    SYSTEM/ETC/FIRMWARE
    ACCEPT REPLACEMENT (OVERWRITE)
    http://hotfile.com/dl/149006455/32ec475/default.rar.html

If you like my work, you may want to buy me a cup of coffee, donations are not mandatory, but they really do motivate me to work harder....

Special Thanks To:
    MIUI-Team - AmeriCanAndroid - MIUI-dev - Cotulla -3dak - Beta Testers - XDA site.
    Special Thanks To Donators:
    Randal Webb - Thomas Weidner - abdulrahman al jaser - PAOLO ANTONUCCI - yugoport - Klaus Pauly - Dale Thompson - John Geddes - Jon Fawbert
    Tips-Tricks-Updates-Solutions
    -To fix Dialer Graphics, reapply sense theme through Theme Manager, or download the theme again from HERE, put it in SD-MIUI-THEME, and apply it.

-A Nice SENSE LIKE BATTERY ICON with %, Download from HERE, drop it in SD-MIUI-THEME, import then apply it through THEME MAMANGER-EDIT THEME-NOTIFICATION BAR-IMPORT.

-A Nice SENSE LIKE THEME with GLASS ICONS, Download from HERE, unzip, drop the file in SD/MIUI/theme (this is a folder, create it if you do not have it), choose it through THEME MANAGER.

- If You Get Robotic Voice,
    Setting/Sound/ Disable Dialer Tones + Vibrations + Haptic FeedBack

- If You Miss Some of Your Applications in MARKET and Do Not see Them.
    Install ' MARKET ACCESS' from market and set it to T-MOBILE

-If you get MARKET DOWNLOAD ISSUES;
    Try Clearing the CACHE/DATA of ' MARKET - Google Applications - Google Frameworks '
    Try using another SD CARD
    Try Formatting you SD Card ( FULL FORMAT ) - Using SD FORMATTER from here http://www.sdcard.org/consumers/formatter_3/
    Try Switching the Language to Chinese , restart, then download, if succeeded, switch back to English.
    Try choosing your download method from DOWNLOAD, MENU ( Windows Button ) and choose WiFi or Network

New Possible Solutions to Market issue (for some )--HERE AND HERE

Abnormal Reebots Issues
    MIUI 1.6.10 Reboot issues Phone and Messaging apps [FIX]
    A lot of people have been posting in the forums regarding reboot issues with the latest MIUI ROM. Basically if you did not already know, MIUI China introduced a new permissions management system into the ROM a few weeks ago, starting with the Phone and SMS permissions functions, this was then extended to the Superuser.apk as a method of License / Trust management for applications which access the SMS and PHONE functions.
    As a result of this new security feature people have been having issues with third party applications such as WhatsApp, YahooIM and other third party applications. The issue being reboots on devices when receiving text messages or phone calls.
    Screenshots of the steps to take upon opening Superuser:

To resolve this issue you must first open the Superuser application and make sure that Manage permissions is enabled. Then in the list of Applications look for the third party applications which you have installed, all apps which access SMS and PHONE functions will be listed in the Superuser application, App list.
    For each application in the list you need to ensure that the setting is ‘Allow’ instead of Always ask or Denied (Obviously the latter is inadvisable).
    By allowing the applications ‘Allow’ this solves any reboot issues caused when receiving messages or calls.
    Post in our bug forum if the problem persists, also try wiping Dalvik-Cache and standard Cache to remove any other possible causes for reboots or FC (Force closes).

MIUI has got its own DOWNLOAD application, start it, click on MENU ( Windows Button ) then choose DOWNLOAD VIA WIFI or NETWORK according to your Internet Connection.......

Market download issues are caused by an incompatibility issues of MIUI ROMs with some SD CARDS.................
    Kernels to play with :D

I have attached some kernels to play with and test for those having issues like BT, Wifi, High Consumption...etc

Download, unzip to your rom folder, restart twice..

ACA r518
    ACA r610
    ACA r625
    ACA r630
    ACA r823
    Tytung r10
    OLDER ROM VERSIONS
    UPDATED......................
    UPDATED..................
    Updated..............:D
    Can I use this with Maglder?

Thank you!

Unfortunately i don't use MAGLDR only Haret, but I have made this rootfs, It should work, please download, unzip, put the rootfs + startup.txt inside ROM folder, and boot using MAGLDR.....waiting for your feedback since I can't test it............

http://www.mediafire.com/?ddft3vx6bd8rb3z