[UPDATED 7/26 - v1.4] Pimped out recovery image with new features

Search This thread

nolageek

Oct 24, 2007
Washington, DC
queerandloathing.com
One thing I'd like to see is maybe a way to flash more than just update.zip - even if it's just being able to flash update.zip, update2.zip, etc.. idealy, Alt-S would scan your SD card for any files that start with "update"For instance, I'm stuck like chuck on the hero theme right now, so whenever I update my ROM, I have to restart and then reflash the theme. couldjust name them update-romname.zip and update-themename.zip

darock159

Jan 29, 2009
This is a stupid question

how exactly do you use this, and do you type that command in terminal?

sir*mez

Nov 7, 2007
NYC
thanks your the man cyanogen!!! great work!! you made the recovery more efficient!!

Last edited:

ifonie

Apr 19, 2009
Works like expected :D

trackball integration is really nice at the G1 - no more need to open keyboard :)

tubaking182

Mar 28, 2008
hey, minor issue, when i ran the ext fsck it told me it failed and run in console, i clicked on go to console and tried alt+x and the menu disappeared and the text at the bottom moved up a line but i did not get to the terminal in recovery, this makes me sad :( i tried rebooting several times into recovery and i can't access the terminal

caleoss

May 23, 2009
im new to this kinda stuff, what exactly is this for, will it affect my rom?

webgrafix

Sep 30, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
Cyan...
Couple of questions... please:

-In recovery... I hit "Alt-X" and I do not get a "prompt". All I get is "Build: CyanogenMod v1.0 + JF"

-If I choose the "Alt +M" option (AppsToSD)... is it applying this fix...
7. How do I convert to Ext3?
Reboot into recovery (home + power), drop to a console (Alt+x), and enter: "mount /system", then "upgrade_fs". Reboot and you will be at ext3.

Thanks!
Web

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This recovery hasn't been maintained in almost a year.

Use Clockwork or Amon_RA.

Mods please close :)