Rom W6.5 (Beta 2) Pharos WWE

Search This thread

nikolaaaaa

Jan 26, 2008
Hi i find some bugs in this rom. When i instal igo8 application is run every time when i opet some programs on today screen!

thiti1999

Jan 23, 2007
Check today setting

If you meaning Today Plugin. If you check "Millinum" in today setting. You can't show other app. in Today screen.

Cheers :D

waiwai888

Oct 7, 2007
Izit can use on any windows mobile phone??

HI,may i ask,this wm6.5 rom izit can use for any pda phones???

Anne1981

Feb 2, 2009
How are the bugs doing? I
'd love to try it out, but after updating my Pharos from 6.0 to 6.1 I finally recieved all calls en text messages that come in. I wouldn't want to go back to the same problem as I had with WM 6 so won't install 6.5 untill those bugs are solved.

nikolaaaaa

Jan 26, 2008
Hi Thiti,i have some bug version V16,when i resived sms my phone dont ring,i see only number on text part.

Sorry for my englis.

Have a nice day!!
Nikola

Paulo Marques

Jun 27, 2007
Hi there!

could someone with this ROM installed search their windows folder to see if you have a file called:

gwes.exe

and make a copy and post it here, please?

Thanks in advance!

Rushed

Aug 31, 2009
Nijmegen
but does it work, it;s the first time i actually install a rom to my pharos and it;s exciting, i installed a beta of manilla 2d and that won;t go away so i hope this one is better

please help, thx

sarzu

Jun 16, 2008
i downloaded the file.
but while installing the ROM, the small dailouge box which says to wait for 10 min, the final BOX i guess.. it gets stucked at 0% and doesnt update at all, while in my PDA that 3 colored screen (red,green,blue) appears n gets stucked/hanged whatever...
and i have to take my battery out or hard reset the cell, after which my previous WM 6.0 versions returns n works well though.
PLease help me out to upgrade to 6.5

thiti1999

Jan 23, 2007
i downloaded the file.
but while installing the ROM, the small dailouge box which says to wait for 10 min, the final BOX i guess.. it gets stucked at 0% and doesnt update at all, while in my PDA that 3 colored screen (red,green,blue) appears n gets stucked/hanged whatever...
and i have to take my battery out or hard reset the cell, after which my previous WM 6.0 versions returns n works well though.
PLease help me out to upgrade to 6.5

Please unlock before Flash Rom
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=398726

Rushed

Aug 31, 2009
Nijmegen
Please install Rom 7/2009 better

already did and it works fine but a friend of my (don't note the english) got the htc herald and he has manila 2d + wm 6.5 what looks REALLY nice!

when manilla 2d installed would it automaticly be the same so you have manilla 2d + wm 6.5 installed?

thx in advance!
(could someone give me a tuturial in developing software for this device? please sent pm)

didixx

Aug 19, 2007
error

message error

i've just flashed the room. everything goes fine but after early setup i encountered problem. when i switched on the device i see a page telling me '' this concludes the beta test of this software realeas...'' and nothing else. worse than that my device is not connecting via usb so i can't flashed it again. eny help would be appritiated.