[REQ] Sprint Galaxy Nexus Forum

Search This thread

Anon9mouz

Sep 24, 2009
Rineyville, KY
www.facebook.com
+1 need our sprint section.

Ok so i got my Galaxy Nexus 4G/LTE today, and NO ONE can activate it at the store or on customer service line. I now have a $500.00+ Alarm clock.. Bleh Has anyone had this problem today while activating it?

Thanks in advance. oh yeah! if they had the problem and fixed it, can you explain how they did it?

Umm I kinda had a problem activating but I think it was bc how I got the phone. My chick used her upgrade and I gave her my epic 4g touch since she bought me this gnex and since they had to shut off her old evo and the gnex was in her name it was complicated lol but talk to advanced tech support they should get u together :D

larryv1979

Jan 18, 2011
Nexus has a different activation code instead of ##7986# its like #*#*(numbers)*# not exactly sure the code is for activation but nexus is the only one that is different same as the nexus S4g

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda premium

raiderep

Feb 4, 2010
Eureka, CA
+1 need our sprint section.

Ok so i got my Galaxy Nexus 4G/LTE today, and NO ONE can activate it at the store or on customer service line. I now have a $500.00+ Alarm clock.. Bleh Has anyone had this problem today while activating it?

Thanks in advance. oh yeah! if they had the problem and fixed it, can you explain how they did it?

Do you already have a phone activated on sprint? I did and I went to the online sprint page for my device. Then you can select add or change to a new device there, forgot the exact wording. It was really easy and effective as soon as I powered on and hit the activate button.

On topic...please make our own section for us to avoid confusion....more and more people will be coming to xda and new roms are already showing up.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Last edited:

ryan562

Feb 28, 2010
+10000 yes it would be great to see a seperate thread to avoid some confusion.

KingChilly

Nov 8, 2009
+1 got my phone delivered on Friday. been looking for a forum just for us. Gave my e4gt away and got my gnex for 100.

Hakizi

Jul 13, 2010
Give us a forum! So far it's a mess trying to shove everything into one thread in general. It's a serious problem.

G

GuestD0701

We definitely need our own forum. I could just post in all the other ones... Lol. But that kinda annoys ppl and if we had our own, I would not have to ask questions therefore saving lots of space on other carrier forums. :D Tks for starting this op!!!

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    this is ridiculous that we even need this thread as a petition to seperate OUR sprint galaxy nexus from the other 2? Common sense people!!
    We're looking in to it :)