Search This thread

lastnikita

Sep 3, 2006
bobsbbq & others, stay tuned, it's currently uploading to modaco's ftp & will be posted within minutes !

iazmin

Oct 11, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
I will upload all those raw files shortly. this DXHH1 is English version. I bought in my country, Malaysia.

Uploaded successfully. Go to HERE for the download links.

Since there is no dedicated forum to cater for Samsung Omnia i900 tweaks and ROM development to provide those services that we are familiar with this superb xda-developer, so hopefully we have the joint effort here and in Modaco to provide the services.

lastnikita

Sep 3, 2006
God saves the queen

FOR THOSE WITH BRICKED PHONE PART

If you want to change your device configuration, you can also launch directly:
windows\admin.exe

Hope it helps :)

makavelitha

Aug 17, 2008
@fenomeno83
Wow, thanks for this nice High-Quality Omnia Theme, i hope more themes come soon :)

Last edited:

shollywood

Aug 5, 2008
Forgive my ignorance...just started using Win Mobile...How do I install that theme? I see a muther load of .dat files in the zip file......

helmetbox!

Jul 30, 2008
anyone experience the 3 sec delay for ring tone?
and what is the purpose for dump file?
i;m still waiting for the H1 to be release in SG

binh

Aug 23, 2006
FOR THOSE WITH BRICKED PHONE PART

If you want to change your device configuration, you can also launch directly:
windows\admin.exe

Hope it helps :)

I can't find such file as windows\admin.exe in both my Samsung Omnia and HTC Touch Diamond.

If you have, could you please upload it here? thanks.

robertoaitor

Oct 29, 2007
hello,

Reconstructed DXHH1:

would it be possible to obtain this modaco update for windows vista? Currently it is available only for windows xp.

best regards

robi:D

lastnikita

Sep 3, 2006
I can't find such file as windows\admin.exe in both my Samsung Omnia and HTC Touch Diamond.

Unfortunately I can't copy it, we need to extract it from a rom dump.
But it is there in dxhg4 rom and also french rom, don't know about other, which one is yours ?

mr_tormoz

Feb 25, 2008
i have this exe but not work for me

the exe is run i go to preconfiguration write pass *#81230*# and select OK say me The wireless radio is curently off.Do you want to turn on ? yes and nothing hapen
my omni only pda
10x for help

bobsbbq

Jun 8, 2008
Cleveland, TX
I have successfully Flashed the H1 ROM from Chaimd. In my opinion there is a big improvement in speed vs G4. The animation are musch faster than G4 and configurable. Hepatic Feedback is also good. Will continue to test. Just wonder now if there are any new improvements on the H1 Phone? Will have to wait for that one.

Now I would like to give a big Thanks to Chaimd for his great work, he really is a master.
Also to Paul (MVP) from Modaco forum for supporting Omnia users.

Now I'm going to send some cash to Chaimd as he desreves it. I would also say if you like the ROM at least thank him and or make a small donation to him. After all without his new H1 ROM we would all still be waiting.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    why is everyone going for an inferior phone? the Omnia only has QVGA. Why not just buy the HTC Diamond which is VGA?

Basically, the touch diamond has it myriad of problems at the moment, In terms of hardware and form factor, I'd go for the Samsung. Basically, the widescreen 3.2" screen is a main factor, as well as the nice hardware on it. The diamond has a cool UI, and that's all it has. Plus Touchflo still has issues, 3D drivers not working to their full potential...etc...

HTC needs to start making devices and stop writing software, they are a good ODM, plus oh please, stop being another microsoft and give us buggy software with every new phone launch.
    Every ROM is specific to one particular make and model. You cannot use a ROM for a Samsung phone on a HTC phone.